Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Hound of the Month - April 2015: Kez001

Hound of the Month - April 2015: Kez001

Hound of the Month - April 2015: Kez001

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Apr 03, 2015 6:37 pm

G'day and welcome to another ripsnorter of an episode of Hound of the Month. This month we sent out Ted looking for a hound to be the latest interviewee and he did not disappoint, so everyone give a big hounds cheer and doomph doomph, dooch boom for Kez001.

1. First, lets start off by having you explain your gamer tag- what does it mean and how do you pronounce it correctly?
Don't think I've ever heard anyone accidentally mispronounce my gamertag...there's pretty much only one way to say it. As for the origin: Ultima Online launched in September of 1997 and consumed the majority of my time for 4 solid years. One of the guys I played with named his character Dengar Zek (some background bounty hunter from the Star Wars universe that I'd never heard of) and when he left the game, I acquired his account for a while and then later when I moved into other MMOs, I stuck with variations of Zek, Kez, Kezzek, etc from Everquest to City of Heroes on and on until World of Warcraft. When I finally got around to joining XBox Live and needed a tag, I stuck with it. Of course, I was immediately informed that "Kez" was taken and the system suggested "Kez007" as a default and my first thought was, "No, I'm not some Bond wannabe", so I figured I'd start messing around with the numbers until I found one that worked because after 10 years of using the "Kez" portion, I really wasn't in the mood for a change. The first change I made was to "Kez001" and the tag was available.

2. Tell us a little about yourself: where do you live, what do you do for a living, do you have non-gaming hobbies?
I'm 34, unemployed and live with my girlfriend and her 8-year-old son in the middle of Vermont. No other real hobbies to speak of; a typical day consists of playing games, watching a little TV, doing some housework, helping the kid with his homework, etc.

3. When and how did you get into achievements?
I bought my first console sometime in the middle of 2007 and just started messing around with whatever games caught my eye and really not gaming that much at all. The achievement addiction didn't kick in until I was playing Bully: Scholarship Edition and got annoyed with the achievement notifications and decided to take a look and see what the hell was making all that noise. That's when I saw that I was only missing a few of them and decided to go ahead and figure out how to get them done.

4. If there were no such things as achievements, what gaming would you be doing and on which console?
At this point, it's safe to say there are going to be achievements in games. They've been implemented into every type of gaming, whether is console, Steam or MMOs at this point. I'd like to think I'd be able to continue enjoying console games because I like the variety but my girlfriend is constantly trying to convince me to go back to MMOs (which is how we met in the first place) and she will probably win eventually. It's easy to refuse now because of the fact that it caused so many issues early in our relationship. Two MMO players doesn't really make for the best parenting situation and we had a lot of issues where the kid would realize that we were playing together and he'd feel left out, so his behavior was pretty horrible in order to try to get attention. As a parent, gaming is MUCH easier when there's a pause button.

5. What's your favourite genre? (Include a few specific games)
This is a hard one for me because I play a little bit of everything (except Music/Rhythm) and I enjoy games from multiple genres. It used to be all about RPGs (especially Two Worlds) and Hack & Slash (anything Dynasty Warriors) but now I'm all over the place.

6. When you start a new game, how do you approach it? Do you just wing it, or look up guides and collectable lists?
For the most part, I try to stick to games that have been out a while so that it's easier to find out if there are missable achievements. I absolutely hate video guides for games and it's really tedious trying to read a guide and figure out what they're referring to...really breaks up the pace too much and it's difficult to actually enjoy games. If things require multiple playthroughs, I'll generally do one run without guides and then pick up all the collectibles and missable stuff later...unless it's something I'm playing in co-op with the girlfriend because she has no patience for me looking things up for achievements. Any game we play together, I'm pretty much guaranteed to have to go through again. Either way, though, I definitely look for guides first.

7. What's your favorite completion and why?
Monaco: What's Yours is Mine - I loved this game. Prior to this one, I basically dismissed all XBLA games as garbage and refused to even consider playing them for the most part, exceptions being games like Magic where I had prior experience with physical cards. Monaco is one of those games that takes some time/effort to complete (just look at that 4.4 ratio) and it's the kind of game that most people are just not going to be into but for some reason, I loved it. The game looks simple but it's actually pretty complicated at times. The best part is that it was free as part of the Games with Gold program...without that, I probably never would have given it a second look.

8. What is your least favourite completion and why?
NCIS - I've slogged through some god-awful garbage in the pursuit of gamerscore, especially during GTASC last year, but this one was by far the worst. I love the characters, I love the show, so I expected to find this game at least tolerable (like the CSI games) but everything about it just annoyed me.

9. What is your favourite achievement?
ImageTime To Retire - Monaco: What's Yours is Mine - This isn't your standard "complete the game" achievement. This one requires you to complete all chapters solo, complete all chapters in co-op, get every single coin out of every level AND complete each level without dying. It's the perfect reason to keep playing a game that could have otherwise ended a bit too soon.

10. What game is your worst scar and why do you wish you never played it?
This is a 3 way tie between Devil May Cry 4, Mortal Kombat vs DC Universe and Lost Planet 2. DMC is a hack and slash and while I generally enjoy anything from the genre, I've been completely unable to get into this one. MK vs DCU isn't a bad game story-wise but those damn Kombo Challenges are impossible. Lost Planet 2 isn't really a good game, doesn't do a good job of telling the story, the controls are clunky AND the achievements make the completion impossible. These 3 have managed to haunt me in the first 2 Random To-Do List Challenges and I'm sure they'll continue to do so.

11. What do you think of the Xbox One? When do you plan to get the console? What titles look good to you?
I actually got an XBox One on launch day...but didn't open it for a couple of months after that. We'd put down the minimum required for a pre-order but then my girlfriend and I broke up prior to the launch and I had no money to get it and basically told her to just go get the money back from the pre-order but she bought it anyhow and left it sitting in my recliner, so I wake up and there it is and I'm just like, "No. Not gonna open it" and I stuck it in a corner in the bedroom. I tried to convince her to return it and get her money back and I wasn't really thrilled about the idea of having it because I know it takes a while for a new console to actually have games available and none of the launch titles really looked that interesting to me. I wound up picking up a used copy of Ryse pretty early on but for the most part, it was just a Netflix box for a couple of months.

At this point, the only two games I'm actually looking forward to are Just Cause 3 and Batman: Arkham Knight...and I haven't even bothered to check and see if they'll be available on 360 and X1 or if they're X1 only and probably won't buy either at launch.

As for what I think about the console - I think it's a mess. I think they managed to take a variety of things that were easily navigated on the 360 and make them more difficult to operate. I'm not happy with the fact that some portion of XBox Live has been broken pretty much consistently since this console released. I know there are people who have the mentality that you just have to "accept change" but when the changes make things more difficult, it's hard to do that. For example, if there's a way to invite someone into a party that isn't on your friend list or you don't have a message from, I can't find it...and I haven't talked to anyone who has. Sure, this is an issue that only effects those of us that boost games with random people we meet through websites...but how do they expect us to make friends online when we can't invite people to groups and it's difficult to generate a friend request or message to someone not already on the friends list? Why is there no recent players list? I often feel like some of the stuff I'm annoyed about DOES exist and I just haven't found it yet, but I feel that's just a result of how difficult the system is to navigate. They've done a fine job of creating an all-in-one entertainment system, which was their goal, but, in doing so, they've made the gaming side of things more complicated.

12. What are your current gaming goals?
My goal for this year was to slow down. GTASC got a little out of control last year and led to me playing A LOT more than I'd planned. We never intended to survive as long as we did in that competition and each week was just more pressure to survive "one more week". By December, I was pretty much burnt out and not really wanting to play anything and even now there are plenty of days that I get one achievement to continue my streak and then call it a day. There are things I'd like to do - reach a higher gamerscore, complete this game or that, get a higher completion percentage, but in the end, my goals wind up being pretty short term - I'm gonna do ---- to get an achievement for ---- contest or giveaway.

13. Do you game on PC or WP as well as Xbox? What's your favorite games on those systems if you do? If not do you plan to get/use them in the future?
I have both. The PC that I was using for GFWL games is very temperamental and is mostly retired. I need to fire it up and get the final 3 achievements in Stormrise (PC) before scrapping it completely and I'm not really sure if I'm going to bother starting anymore GFWL games. The computer I'm using now has Windows 8 but I really don't have much interest in playing games on it, mostly because I haven't found a reliable way to determine if they allow keyboard/mouse control or if they only work with touch screen. I have a Windows Phone also but it doesn't get used very much, including gaming...it's mostly there to give me an option to maintain my achievement streak if I'm away from home. At this point, the only thing I'm actually playing on either of those 3 devices is Wordament Snap Attack...I doubt I'll ever complete it, though.

14. If your life was to be made into a movie, what sort of movie would it be and what actor/actress would act as your character?
I don't think anyone wants to see a movie about someone just hanging out playing video games and doing housework...even if I was played by a topless Jennifer Lawrence. Sounds a bit like several of us hounds

15. When you have gained every achievement in a game, do you ever go back to the game to play it just for fun? Why/Why not?
Rarely. For the most part, when I finish a game, I either trade it in or give it away. There are too many games out there that I want to play and haven't gotten around to yet to bother wasting my time on something that's already been completed. Even with a game like Brothers: A Tale of Two Sons where the final achievement occurs before the end of the game, I typically have no desire to finish the story...in that game I actually did and when it was over I wanted my 10 minutes back. I could have easily stopped when the last achievement popped and never felt like I missed anything.

16. If money wasn’t an issue and you were able to create your own game what would the game be called? What genre of game would it be and what would the game be about?
Something along the lines of what Prey 2 should have been based on the trailer released at E3 in 2012 (it's been cancelled since)

17. When you are gaming do you eat or drink anything? If so, what do you eat or drink when gaming?
I try to avoid eating when gaming...I absolutely hate having anything on my controller and this has led to quite a few disagreements with the kid and girlfriend because they don't even think about it. I pretty much always drink Diet Dr. Pepper these days...started that shortly after moving as a way to lose weight (surprising how quick it drops when you stop drinking a gallon of sweet tea per day) and now it's pretty much the only thing I can stand. Other diet drinks taste horrible, non-diet is too sugary and our water doesn't taste very good.

18. What do you think gaming will be like in 20 years time?
Funny question. I'm constantly telling the kid he can't play stuff and he tells me he's gonna play it when he's "bigger"; I try to assure him that by the time he's old enough to play whatever he wants, there will be better games available than whatever he's asking for, but I'm not sure if I believe that. I mean, the majority of what we're seeing for the X1 looks like it belongs on a 30 year old console and it still works. There's only so far they can push the graphics in any console-based game. We'll eventually see 3D, starting with home consoles and eventually moving to something like the holodecks from Star Trek or the Training Room from X-Men...probably not in 20 years. The biggest change I'm expecting (and I'm actually surprised we haven't seen more of it yet) is product placement in games. We're moving away from TV shows with advertisements thanks to Netflix and other similar companies and if businesses want to continue, they need to find ways to implement their products into the forms of entertainment people are choosing. It's funny when watching something like House of Cards how the camera pans to the side to show brand logos...we'll see that in gaming soon enough.

19. What do you like about the site, what do you wish you could change?
I like the people here...if I didn't, there's no chance I would have stuck around this long :lol: and I really enjoy the contests because they give me something to focus on instead of just being constantly overwhelmed by the stack of games sitting on the shelf. This isn't just a site, it's a community...sure, it's based on gaming, but it's easy enough to get to know people here and talk about other things too.

I wish the site was more stable sometimes. For the past year or so, there have been plenty of random times when the site just completely fails to respond for anywhere from a couple minutes to a couple hours...nobody seems to know what causes it, it doesn't seem to affect everyone at the same time.

20. Is there anyone you’d like to give a shout out to?
That seems dangerous...I'm sure I'd leave somebody out and then later when I need help with something they might be like, "Oh, so NOW I'm important enough?!" Yeah...not gonna risk it :D
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Re: Hound of the Month - April 2015: Kez001

Postby watty8883 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:09 pm

A fellow lover of Two Worlds ! I thought the game was fantastic apart the frame rate lag
.The achievements unlocking randomly,the cheesy dialogue,bosomy chick on the cover only made me love it more.
Medals: 54
Professional Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Booster XX (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) BSAA Professional (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) You Can't Miss the Bear (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1)
The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) Big Daddy (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) Cowboy Up (1) For Albion! (1) Ultimate Badass (1) Bethesdaholic (1) Deja Vu II (1) 60 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Gun Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Winner (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
122 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
16 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

watty8883
Top Dawg

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 65553
Bank: 275,153.00
Great Britain

Postby Kez001 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 7:19 pm

watty8883 wrote:A fellow lover of Two Worlds ! I thought the game was fantastic apart the frame rate lag
.The achievements unlocking randomly,the cheesy dialogue,bosomy chick on the cover only made me love it more.

I laughed SO hard at the dialogue in the first one, so much, "Have you seen the taint?"...
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001
Top Dawg

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,483,537.00
United States of America

Postby kbeau73 » Fri Apr 03, 2015 10:31 pm

Still kind of getting to know people here so I found this informative and interesting. Thanks!
http://casualgaming.forumotion.com
Medals: 14
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 300 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Brick Breaker (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
5 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
31 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

kbeau73

Viral Games Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 4081
Bank: 230,314.00
United States of America

Postby buffs » Sat Apr 04, 2015 1:01 am

One of these days I'll finish Monaco.. Maybe. lol
Medals: 32
Seasoned Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Eaglemaniac (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) Viral Games Manager (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1)
To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
20 pcs.
20 pcs.
20 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

buffs
Top Dawg

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Cash on hand: 74788
Bank: 0.00
United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat Apr 04, 2015 6:41 am

I agree, Kez. There are so many games to play in the backlog, that the contests help me to target some games to play.
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 586,475.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby kbeau73 » Sat Apr 04, 2015 3:51 pm

wtbuffs87 wrote:One of these days I'll finish Monaco.. Maybe. lol

One of these days I'll start Monaco! Lol
http://casualgaming.forumotion.com
Medals: 14
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 300 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Brick Breaker (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
5 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
31 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

kbeau73

Viral Games Manager

Cash on hand: 4081
Bank: 230,314.00
United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Sun May 31, 2015 10:49 pm

No shout out to me? I acknowledged you on my interview! :cry:
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

Cash on hand: 35629
Bank: 382,585.00
United States of America

Return to Hound of the Month