Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Hound of the Month - March 2015: tedz bearz

Hound of the Month - March 2015: tedz bearz

Hound of the Month - March 2015: tedz bearz

Postby ozbundyboy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 5:15 am

Hi and welcome to another Hound of the Month interview. While we are waiting for responses from several other hounds (some going back over 12 months) and considering we haven't had a hound of the month nterview posted since last year, I am delighted to present our latest hound (or should I say puppy) of the month. This month's interview is none other than Tedz Bearz.

1. First, lets start off by having you explain your gamer tag- what does it mean and how do you pronounce it correctly?
My gamertag was going to be TedEBear or something similar, however a certain perrson we all know is a procrastinator and that tag was already taken so he came up with tedz bearz based on the fact that there is me (Ted) and other bears, it's prounounced very similar to saying Ted's Bears, even though the way Eric or Kyle said tedzee bearz sounded really cool.

2. Tell us a little about yourself: where do you live, what do you do for a living, do you have non-gaming hobbies?
As most members know by now, I'm not really a person, I'm a combination of a blue teddy bear and a figment of oz's imagination. My main role is to make oz look good at gaming and to give him something to talk about. I was purchased for him by his niece who thought she might embarrass him but ended up tallking to me. This shows how crazy he really is because he is sitting at a keyboard typing answers for me while I sit in another room just doing nothing (well it's either crazy or well trainied to be honest). Being oz's teddy, I'm in Ballarat, Victoria and I don't need a job because I don't need to be paid to be blue and cute. My non gaming hobbies is going to gaming expos and getting my picture taken with the cosplay girls (and guys).

Watch on youtube.com

3. When and how did you get into achievements?
I'm not really into achievements like other hounds given that I have about 22k in gamerscore. My account was set up as an alternate account to help do self boosting for ozbundyboy.

4. If there were no such things as achievements, what gaming would you be doing and on which console?
If there were no such thing as achievements, it's fair to say that oz wouldn't have been nice enough to make a gaming account for me.

5. What's your favourite genre? (Include a few specific games)
Mostly platformers like the Lego games, Japanese Visual Novels and any game that oz doesn't swear at, and there's not many games that oz doesn't swear at.

6. When you start a new game, how do you approach it? Do you just wing it, or look up guides and collectable lists?
I don't start that many games, usually it's being a tester for oz or doing multiplayer when an extra is needed.

7. What's your favorite completion and why?
Image Refrain: What a Beautiful Memories - "Schwing Hubba Hubba Chicky Babes" and boobies ftw. Need I say more????????
Image Avatar: TLA TBE is a close second (and only other game I have completed) and that was good because fast completion.

8. What is your least favourite completion and why?
I don't have a least favourite completion because I don't have any other completions, not even a lego game.

9. What is your favourite achievement?
Image I Swear! I did it by Mistake. Honestly it was an accident. really!!! No prizes for guessing what game that is from. Maybe I peeped twice though, the urge to peek couldn't be resisted.

Achievement Hounds was represented at EB Games Expo by the blue bear who made some people's day more bearable.

10. What game is your worst scar and why do you wish you never played it?
Image Ascend Hand of Kul as I only got 4 achievements in it and couldn't play it any more because of having to have XBL Gold to play it.

11. What do you think of the Xbox One? When do you plan to get the console? What titles look good to you?
Xbox One is awesome because it's the main console I get to play online due to the fact that oz won't spend money for me to get xbox live gold onthe 360 even though I scored a free month's xbox live gold from the makers of Halo Master Cheif Collection (which hasn't been redeemed yet) which further proves that someone has procrastinated.

12. What are your current gaming goals?
To become a 3D character for a game as a result of the course that oz is studying and to have oz getting a green screen picture taken where I'm taller than him, also to get oz to spend more time playing games for me instead of himself. I'm very disappointed in him.

13. Do you game on PC or WP as well as Xbox? What's your favorite games on those systems if you do? If not do you plan to get/use them in the future?
I have been used to play multiplayer stuff in relation to Windows 8 games but still don't get to get many achievements.

14. If your life was to be made into a movie, what sort of movie would it be and what actor/actress would act as your character?
It would be a family movie and I would be an animated character. I think that my voice actor would be done by Chris Helmsworth because he's an Aussie and stars at Thor.

15. When you have gained every achievement in a game, do you ever go back to the game to play it just for fun? Why/Why not?
No because I rarely finish games because oz thinks his gamerscore is more important than mine. Can someone please tell him to be nice to me for a change?????

16. If money wasn’t an issue and you were able to create your own game what would the game be called? What genre of game would it be and what would the game be about?
The Adventures of Blue Ted would be the name and it would be an epsiodic type point and click game based on the story that oz is writing called The Adventures of Blue Ted. It will be suitable for people of all ages.

17. When you are gaming do you eat or drink anything? If so, what do you eat or drink when gaming?
Nothing, I usually have oz eating chips, sandwiches and drinking in front of me, he's really mean.

18. What do you think gaming will be like in 20 years time?
The future of gaming is in the hololens or the holodeck. and a game all about ted and his friends.

19. What do you like about the site, what do you wish you could change?
The people in the site mostly like me (Ted) and they think that someone should be nicer to me. I wouldn't and couldn't change anything because I don't have fingers (that's why I need oz to game for me).

20. Is there anyone you’d like to give a shout out to?
I'd give a shout out to ozbundyboy but he might tell me off for yelling despite the fact that he swears and shouts at his computer, xbox and phone too much and I don't really say much but that is expected. I want to say thanks to seamonkeyz who invited me to join the forums and g'day to all the members of the forums, especially all the ones that have accepted my presence and also started to emphasise the ted part of words, it makes everyone days either more or less bearable (some ppl like it others find it beary annoying). You guys have been intiated into team ted because your applications (even if you didn't know you applied) were all accepted. New mascot for AH is Ted.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Re: Hound of the Month - March 2015: tedz bearz

Postby HyruleBalverine » Tue Mar 03, 2015 7:37 pm

Shouldn't you have waited until April to post an interview with oz's teddy bear?
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 558,218.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Tue Mar 03, 2015 8:15 pm

HyruleBalverine wrote:Shouldn't you have waited until April to post an interview with oz's teddy bear?

I decided to post this one as there hadn't been a hound of the month interview since November and decided to come up with an interview with ted as a laugh and to motivate the other people to send their responses. I will be posting a proper hound of the month interview tomorrow that is with a member who responded to the message they received in relation to hound of the month yesterday (I sent their message on the same day, so great job.)
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby HyruleBalverine » Wed Mar 04, 2015 12:02 am

I was just thinking that Ted would have been a good April Fool's Day interview. :lol:
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 558,218.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby Frodoktm » Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:05 am

good on ya ted
Medals: 7
Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Booster XXX (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) Participation Puppy (1)
Virtual Shelf:
5 pcs.
33 pcs.
1 pcs.
Frodoktm
Puppy

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 33680
Australia

Return to Hound of the Month