Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Hound of the Month - July 2014: Freamwhole

Hound of the Month - July 2014: Freamwhole

Hound of the Month - July 2014: Freamwhole

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Jul 11, 2014 6:55 pm

Hi guys and welcome to the latest Hound of the Month interview. I apologise for the tardiness as I haven't received replies back from at least 6 other members that have been nominated as a hotm and have had months in which to answer the questions. In this case I received the message of nomiation 3 days ago and got the answered questions back today. This very active hound has been a member of the community for less than six months and successfully ran an alphabetical contest and now has us all going on weekly scavenger hunts. It is none other than Freamwhole.

1. First, let’s start off by having you explain your gamer tag- what does it mean and how do you pronounce it correctly?
It all stems from a high school buddy destroying my last name with the popular (at the time) Beavis and Butthead character, Cornholio. I didn't mind it and added the "w" for the change from "hole" to "whole". Essentially becoming "in his entirety" vs. "a crevise or opening of mine" - I think the distinction is well deserved. The “Fream” part is like “Dream” with an “F”. After that - I began using it for most of my online user names since no one in the world would be looking for it. For whatever reason, I hate having numbers in my user names - drives me nuts. Other people's names that have numbers, I don't really care - but personally - not going to happen for me.

2. Tell us a little about yourself: where do you live, what do you do for a living, do you have non-gaming hobbies?
Well, I was born on the east coast (New Jersey) and moved in grade school out to Minneapolis. My relatives are all still out there, but my immediate family is all here in the Twin Cities. I'm 33 and have a wife and two kids - a 5 1/2 yr old boy and 3 yr old girl. We built a new house about a year ago in the suburbs, but I live on the complete opposite side of town from where I work, so my commute sucks pretty badly. I've shifted my hours to beat rush hour, but that has destroyed my sleeping schedule because I stay up too late playing games. It’s not terrible when the weather is normal, but as Xtowers can attest (as a fellow Minnesotan), once the snow falls - a 30 minute commute becomes 2-3 hours pretty easily. You'd think living in a climate where it snows over 50 inches each winter people would understand, but it’s never the case.
As for work, I started a new job just over a year ago - I was working in Research and Development for dietary supplement companies until I made the switch to personal care and OTC products. I'm doing less R&D and more Chemical Engineering - which puts my University of Wisconsin - Madsion degree to better use. My biggest hobby is daydreaming about those days gone by when my biggest challenge was "not to die", but you get older and more responsible, so the bulk of my time is spent with my family – which is usually great. I've had to curb my Disc Golf and Warhammer hobbies, but still play Ultimate Frisbee and Softball when not gaming. I’m running a few Fantasy Football leagues and I’m a Walkthrough Supervisor over on TA.

Minneapolis, home of the Mall of America

3. When and how did you get into achievements?
I was always interested in "completing" games back to my NES in the late 80’s. My obsessive-compulsive nature compels me to do everything I can in a game. My gaming history includes NES, SNES, Genesis, N64, Dreamcast, Game Cube, and a little PC gaming. After college I didn't game that much - spent most of my time on Diablo 2 and Fallout on the PC. Between work and living the life of a mid-20 year old with a disposable income - there were plenty of things to keep me busy.
I met my wife in 2004 and we got married in 2006. For a wedding gift, my buddies pooled together and got me an Xbox 360 with Dead Rising - I'm a huge zombiphile, by the way. It was love at first sight. Not necessarily the achievements part, but they typically provided a good indication of "completeness".
I still didn't play much during the early years - Fallout 3, Dead Rising, Elder Scroll IV, Assassin's Creed - most of my games revolved around engrossing single player games. I really disliked MP achievements - namely, I could never spend enough time to get as good as other people with more free time, so I avoided them. Then Modern Warfare 2 happened and those damn titles drew me in and consumed most of my gaming for that following year. Grinding out kills with horribly erratic SMGs and trying to stick people with Semtex for 2 hours each night. I continued to play those COD titles with a good group of buds, but sometime in there I stumbled across TrueAchievements in March of 2011. Not sure what I was looking up at the time, but this was a whole new world. At the end of that year was the Great True Achievement Score Challenge and I joined a group of randoms and started down the slippery slope of achievement hunting. Since that time, my gaming time has dwindled, but my disposible income has risen. This means I accumulate games much faster than I can finish them. I have not paid more than $20 on a new game in over three years and my backlog has grown to 290 games (of which I've only seriously played 130 - everything else was Bean Dived back in February). I’m limited to 10pm-12am every night. Sometimes I can on at 9 pm, but only if the wife and kids are super tired. And I’ll stretch evenings out if something warrants it. I function pretty well on 5-6 hours of sleep, but the long term effects are likely much worse. So many games, so little time.

4. If there were no such things as achievements, what gaming would you be doing and on which console?
In a world with no achievements, I would probably being playing each installment of Call of Duty Multiplayer - killing noobs and fornicating with their mothers. I likely would still have a decent collection of games, but you would never see things like Nicktoons MLB or X-Men: The Official Game, but most of my games I really do want to play. No Avatar for me and I sure as hell would not have grind out Neverdead and likely only commit 1 playthrough to everything (on Normal) – I’d need so really good incentive to jump up to Hardcore/Veteran/Insane/Professional/Whatever, especially on a secondary play through.

5. What's your favorite genre? (Include a few specific games)
I love zombie games. Dead Rising was a hoot (and super frustrating) and Resident Evils are good - State of Decay, How To Survive. I like survival horror, but I don't like being scared - so more like survival uneasiness or survival nervousness – are those genres yet? I've always loved platformers - my son and I had a ton of fun with Rayman Origins and we've had a good time on Beat 'Em Ups like TMNT: Out of the Shadows. I like FPS over TPS, but both are quite fun. RPGs have been a long time love, but I've been sitting on them due to the huge backlog and time contraints. Turn based – tactical games are great. Really I should just list the games I don’t really care for: Dancing, Singing, MMOs, MOBAs, Party, Racing, Real Time Strategy and most Sports games I could do without.
ImageImageImage

6. When you start a new game, how do you approach it? Do you just wing it, or look up guides and collectable lists?
Typically I will play through a game once - just winging it. I may look to see if there are missables to avoid, but usually I'll enjoy the ride and play for fun. Now that I'm a Walkthrough Supervisor at TA, I've been seeing and using them much more, but rarely (if ever) will follow a guide straight through. Early in – the game will dictate whether I want to spin my wheels or not. If it is a fun experience, I may tinker and wander. If I am just trying to power through it – the walkthrough/guide is coming up and will grit my teeth to finish. Rage quit? No, I Rage Complete out of spite! (or masochistically suffer through)

7. What's your favorite completion and why?
I think Wipeout 2 was the most satisfying - namely because the Kinect controls were so terrible. Overcoming that obstacle was super rewarding. There are some tricky achievements in that lot and I plenty of frustration.

8. What is your least favorite completion and why?
Neverdead - 100% without equal. The game is mediocore, the multiplayer is dreadful and the grind for the last achievement is horrible. Replaying the same 35 second boss fight 500 times is the most efficient way to achieve it and could send you down a path to suicidal thoughts. Others took the more conventional approach of playing the main campaign 3 times, but that was too much for me.

9. What is your favorite achievement?
ImageStrings Of Steel - Gunslinger, I don't have it yet, but when I do … That is my holy grail – it will have meant I had at least one day where I could play video games for a long stretch of time. That would have been a great day.

10. What game is your worst scar and why do you wish you never played it?
Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore with a bullet. It was an early game I purchased as a gift for my wife. I thought it would be great to try and bring her into my gaming life - she likes to sing, liked American Idol at the time - perfect, right? Not so much. We played it once, got 3 achievements on one/two songs and that was all she wrote. You see, my wife doesn't like to game and I am totally okay with that. What I'm not okay with is my inability to sing even remotely close to acceptable - making this a very unappealing revisit (if at all)

11. What do you think of the Xbox One? When do you plan to get the console? What titles look good to you?
While I understand Microsoft wanting to have a broader appeal and focus on entertainment, I’m a gamer – I want games. So, I feel like it will be underutilized.
My plan is Christmas 2015 - if I get surprised this year, great - but there is still so much to do on my 360 that I'll need some significant deal to take the plunge. I will admit that Titanfall bundle for $450 was SUPER tempting, but my family is planning a vacation to Disney and there is no room for large purchases like that. I figure when I do get one - Dead Rising 3 should be the first game I play given that was my intro into 360, but with all the Games with Gold - I will have a ton of options.

12. What are your current gaming goals?
I made a 2014 goal list - copying Matrarch's blog idea on TA - so I'll reproduce my 10 gaming goals and their progress:
1) Finish all Kinect Fun Labs - 4 down and 10 to go
2) Finish Red Dead - completed July 8th
3) Finish Neverdead - completed April 18th
4) Complete 75 Games (increase of 22 total - 12 of which retail) - so far I've completed 3 retail and 5 XBLA
5) 4000 achievements - need to average 3 per day - I'm slightly above pace on this one
6) Surpass a buddy of mine - Completed May 23rd
7) Complete 3 Walkthroughs for TA - 1 done (Deadlight), Mini Ninja Adventures is next, 3rd one TBD
8) 75K Gamerscore - need about 50 GS per day pace, so I'm currently behind pace - I've been doing too many low achievements trying to get birthdays and A-Z letters.
9) 130K TA Score - significantly behind pace for the reasons mentioned above - too many easy achievements
10) At least two - 30 day achievement streaks - completed (51 day streak and 38 day streak)

Summary of my 10 goals - I've completed 4, I'm on pace for 3 more and the other 3 I've got some work to do.

13. Do you game on PC or WP as well as Xbox? What's your favorite games on those systems if you do? If not do you plan to get/use them in the future?
My laptop is terrible – I’ve got more malware than software at the moment. My phone is Android. I play tons of games on my phone, but they don't count for anything. Only to irritate my wife and family.

14. If your life was to be made into a movie, what sort of movie would it be and what actor/actress would act as your character?
Based on reality, it would be essentially the TV show Modern Family - where I would be the Ty Burrell (Phil Dunphy) character. I have divorced in-laws where the dad is super rich (instead of a Columbian Sofia Vergara though, it’s a Ukrainian, Maria Sharapova type (I know she's Russian) that doesn't live here yet) - and Mitch and Cam were straight roommates that played rugby. Finally, there would be three Dunphy type families instead of one. Plenty of comedy, some tenderness, and lots of chaos - usually perpetuated by my kids.

15. When you have gained every achievement in a game, do you ever go back to the game to play it just for fun? Why/Why not?
My son pulls me back into games. He doesn't care, so Rayman, TMNT: Out of the Shadows, Wipeout, Kinect Party are all in the mix. I hate it - it’s like running on a treadmill - lots of work and you don't go anywhere. I've been trying to convince him to try other games with me as an excuse to play games during the day - we've started LEGO Marvel and I've got plenty of other of those types of games, but being summer time - he just wants to play outside (and rightfully so) - it might start snowing again in a couple of months.

16. If money wasn’t an issue and you were able to create your own game what would the game be called? What genre of game would it be and what would the game be about?
Essentially Day-Z. That is the type of game I would be most interested in. The key would be to remove all the douches though that join gangs, make you dance naked and terrorize the population. I never played it, but the concept is sweet. I just see some many videos of people being total jerks. Maybe treat it like a single player world with a multiplayer hub - or like Titanfall handles cheaters and d-bags - exile them into their own world full of cheaters and d-bags and let the rest of the population go about their business.

17. When you are gaming do you eat or drink anything? If so, what do you eat or drink when gaming?
I rarely do. New house, means nothing on the carpet and I often stand to play - my old house had a smaller TV and the couch was far enough away that made fine details tricky, so it kind of became a habit to stand relatively close. Now I just do it out of habit. Plus I'm gaming at 10 pm to midnight, so I try to stay away from snacking that close to bed. It is tough enough to fall asleep with the back of my eyelids replaying the last 20 minutes of my gaming when I do finally lay down.

18. What do you think gaming will be like in 20 years time?
If we take this newest generation into consideration - I don't think much will change. I think something like Oculus Rift will have a niche and there will be improvements to motion capture and video technology, but based on the almighty dollar, people want a controller and awesome gaming. I would imagine the open world games would be much grander and the online/interactive community would be more substantial - large MMOs or perpetual environments would be much more common place.
But do I think it would be dramatically different? No - hell, there is a Farm Simulator. Mainstream gaming has been going for roughly 30 years and someone made a Farm Simulator now? We'll all be talking about how Assassin's Creed XXIV: Cold War and Call Of Duty: Advanced Modern Battlefield Ops XIV are breaking day one sales records. Of course no one will get to play it on day one, because there will be no physical media printed anymore, the servers will be overloaded or underprepared and the day one patch will take an additional 8 hours after the initial download.

19. What do you like about the site, what do you wish you could change?
This site is great. The monthly and weekly contests are so much fun. Really mixes up my gaming and forces me to play a variety of things. And the people so far have been super cool. I've only been here for a few months, but it’s a welcoming environment.
One thing that would be nice is an organization chart. I'm sure its somewhere, but a list of who does what. I haven't wanted to step on anyone’s toes with the events I've been trying to implement, but thankfully, you Community Managers have been super helpful.
The other thing that would be nice to have is additional Boosting Sessions for my time slot, but really that is just me being lazy - I look at you, Oz, and the session requests you constantly put up make the rest of the globe look pathetic. Are you up to 6 nights a week yet?
Really, there is nothing stopping me from setting things up - I just don't necessarily want to host. Maybe sub forums for specific time slots. For instance "America - late evening" or "Australia - afternoon" or "UK - Weekends" could be the subforums and within those subforums you could have people posting to set up AHP sessions with rotating hosts or at least identify what gamers fit what time slots or even further demarcate the time slots.
I look at the Orange Box session that Mattism set up and there are 14 people in there. Should be manageable in that game, but clearly there is a decent pool of players that that particular time slot works for, so maybe setting up a 4 man L4D or a 6 person lobby in RE:ORC wouldn't leave people out in the cold. Plus, we wouldn't need to burden the Boosting Coordinators with the need for multiple nights.

20. Is there anyone you’d like to give a shout out to?
Griffey, Oz, and Spanky (or is it Spronkle? I forgot which your wife is and I'm too lazy to look up in the forum where you told us.) have helped a ton getting some of my ideas rolling - so, thank you. And a special shout out to everyone that opened their coffers to donate prizes to the A-Z challenge. That was super cool of you to help make that a successful contest. I look forward to everyone being a part of the weekly achievement hunts and other contests down the road. Great Community here.

TL:DR – Freamwhole is a blabbering idiot that talks too much and uses big words.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Re: Hound of the Month - July 2014: Freamwhole

Postby Xtowers » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:50 am

Thanks for the shoutout! :D

Good read!
11,500 GamerScore and 10 retail completions obtained thanks to Viral Games.
Medals: 31
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster I (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Mind Sculptor (1) Bird Flew (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) March Madness (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
107 pcs.
143 pcs.
3 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Xtowers
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 58550
Bank: 251,003.00
United States of America

Postby spankynspronkle » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:33 am

Another fantastic read! Glad to see the Scavenger Hunt up and running... Loved the idea as soon as you pitched it!

Also thanks for the shout-out... and Yes, I'm Spanky!
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 735,002.00
United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Mon Jul 14, 2014 11:34 am

I'm not sure I ever addressed you by name during our gaming session for that specific reason.

See you Tuesday - rockets at the ready.
Living the dream (because I'm always half asleep)
Medals: 25
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 9393
Bank: 780,019.00
United States of America

Postby spankynspronkle » Mon Jul 14, 2014 12:53 pm

Freamwhole wrote:I'm not sure I ever addressed you by name during our gaming session for that specific reason.

See you Tuesday - rockets at the ready.

Knew I forgot something! I thought I had a concert to go to tonight, but its actually tomorrow. I moved the session to Wednesday. Still work for you?

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamings ... nid=434769
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 735,002.00
United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:17 pm

Works better actually.
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon Jul 14, 2014 8:52 pm

I hope you like the pictures that I picked to go in the interview.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby Freamwhole » Mon Jul 14, 2014 10:55 pm

They are great, much more than I would have come up with.
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Return to Hound of the Month