Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Hound of the Month - February 2014: Facial La Fleur

Hound of the Month - February 2014: Facial La Fleur

Hound of the Month - February 2014: Facial La Fleur

Postby ozbundyboy » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:05 am

Hello and welcome to the February Hound of the Month Interview, this month's interviewee is a fellow boosting co-ordinator from the West Coast of the United States and is none other than Facial La Fleur.

1. First, lets start off by having you explain your gamer tag. What does it mean and how do you pronounce it correctly?
My gamertag was taken from one of my favorite movies, Dodgeball: A True Underdog Story, starring Vince Vaughn, Ben Stiller and a bunch of other great actors. In the film the two play rival gym owners that end up competing in a dodgeball tournament for a lot of money. Vince Vaughn plays a character named Peter La Fleur and Ben Stiller plays White Goodman. There is a scene where Stiller hits Vaughn in the face with a ball and says, "Facial, La Fleur! Total Facial!" That sort of became a popular quote among my friends and I, so it was a no brainer to use it as my tag. It's a hilarious movie with tons of great one liners. Nearly every new person I meet on XBOX Live has no idea what it's from. Half think that I'm French (because of my thick accent, right?) and the other half thinks that it is referring to something sexual. Though it doesn't, the latter has sort of become a staple of many conversations due to being called Facial for short. Anyone that does realize where it comes from earns my immediate respect and a slot on my friends list. It wasn't my first choice, however. At the time I got my XBOX 360, my favorite band was called Arsis. I was surprised and heartbroken when many of their song titles were already in use, such as Worship Depraved. In hindsight, I'm glad I was able to have my current tag since it gets a lot of conversation.

2. Tell us a little about yourself: where do you live, what do you do for a living, do you have non-gaming hobbies?
I live in the middle of the California desert in a town called Victorville. There isn't a whole lot noteworthy to mention about Victorville. We're mentioned in the songs "(Get Your Kicks on) Route 66" by Bobby Troup (and covered countless times) and "April 29, 1992" by the band Sublime. The high school I went to has a very good sports program and most years would win every statewide championship in a variety of different sports, notably football and wrestling. Outside of that, it's just the place to stop to gas up or use the restroom when traveling from Los Angeles to Las Vegas and back. I currently don't do anything for a living. I had a streak of bad luck a few years back that I've been struggling to bounce back from, but I plan to go back to school at some point this year. When I'm not playing games, I'm a huge music fan and movie buff. The former, of which takes up most of my time, even more so than gaming. I also like to try new types of beer whenever possible. By the time this is published, I'll also have been a boosting coordinator here for more than a year.

3. When and how did you get into achievements?
I was a couple of years late to the XBOX 360. Prior to its release, I was on a gaming hiatus to focus on my band, but the Guitar Hero franchise got me to dig out my PS2 and play casually for a year or so. One day a friend was trying to convince me to buy a 360, but I was reluctant at first. Until I found out that Guitar Hero II would be releasing on it, that is. For the first few weeks I didn't even know what an achievement was until said friend told me that I had almost every one in Guitar Hero II. It was my goal to get them all, but as we speak I'm still missing one because I never had a local co-op partner that played on the expert difficulty with me. That quickly escalated into trying to match my friend's score of like 20k or something. It didn't take long before I had more games than I could play sitting on my shelf (some of which have been neglected to this day) and thus began my backlog. A couple months later I passed him and I just kept going. Nearly seven years later he sits at around 80k and I've recently passed the 250k milestone. It would be a lot higher, but there have been a handful of times that I've competently burned myself out and would score very little for months at a time. For the record, my first achievement was on July 19th, 2007 for getting a 100 note streak in Guitar Hero II.

4. If there were no such things as achievements, what gaming would you be doing and on which console?
I'd most likely still be playing on my PS2 or would have upgraded to the PS3 for the vast number of exclusive JRPGs that they have. Achievements are fun, but I've missed so many great games in an effort to increase my gamerscore. Playing 100+ hour games isn't very conducive to being an achievement hunter. Sure, some people manage to play the good stuff and still earn tons of points, but I'm not very good at balancing my time to do so. Between my non gaming interests and giant backlog of games, I don't often get the opportunity to play something I really REALLY want to. I've recently started playing Dark Souls on both the PC and 360, so scoring is at a standstill for the unforeseeable future. I hope to be finished with at least the PC version by the time this interview is out.

5. What's your favorite genre? (Include a few specific games)
Without a doubt, role-playing games is where it's at for me. Nowadays almost every other genre incorporates RPG elements into them. There's fewer things as addicting as leveling up your character and learning new skills. I'm also a big fan of a well made platformer. But like RPGs, I have very little time to perfect my platforming skills. A few of my favorite games from the 360 are Mass Effect 2, Eternal Sonata, Dark Souls, Rayman Origins, and BattleBlock Theater. I own but haven't played Lost Odyssey or Star Ocean: The Last Hope but know they would be among my favorites if I ever got around to them.

6. When you start a new game, how do you approach it? Do you just wing it, or look up guides and collectable lists?
Lately I don't often play many new releases so, by the time I get around to a game, there is usually already a guide somewhere for it. I tend to skim through it briefly to note anything that way be missable or require a certain difficulty and then just play the game. If there are a ton of collectibles that are also missable, I'll keep a map of those nearby. Most of the time I like to just jump right in and play. Following a guide all the way through a game drains what little enjoyment I may have otherwise had with a game if I'm looking at my laptop more than I am my TV screen.

7. What's your favorite completion and why?
I had the most fun completing games like Age of Empires Online and the Mass Effect series along with the aforementioned Eternal Sonata and Rayman Origins. None are particularity impressive completions aside from maybe Age of Empires, but I liked them all for different reasons. Long before any sort of sequels were announced, I knew Mass Effect was going to be something really special in the long run. They fumbled a few things in the third installment, but it remains my favorite game franchise of all time. Being a big fan of music, Eternal Sonata had a story that intrigued me. Plus it was one of the first RPGs I played that had a sort of free combat system instead of the usual turn based routine that I was so use to. And Rayman Origins is just a gorgeous and flawless platformer. If all platformers controlled so well, there would be a lot less rage in the world.

8. What is your least favorite completion and why?
While I've played a lot of questionable games in the pursuit of gamerscore, I've mostly enjoyed everything I've played. Jumper: Griffin's Story was one that had a lot of potential but was poorly executed and glitchy as all hell, leading to way more frustration and tossed controllers than I would have liked. The now delisted free XBLA game Yaris was a terrible grind that I hated. I enjoyed it for what it was (especially being free) up until the grind for the last achievement started. Apparently now there are some great time saving methods that I wasn't aware of then. I'm somewhat ashamed of using the command codes to unlock achievements in the PC version of Fallout 3, but I did actually play and complete it on the 360. I wonder how many people legitimately completed the PC version?

9. What is your favourite achievement?
With more than 11,000 achievements, that's a really tough one. Making it through the final mission of Mass Effect 2 without losing any of my team on the first attempt was a pretty proud moment. Especially having not followed any guides to do so. Diligence and making smart choices made that possible. Plus, when I play an RPG, I love to explore the whole world and do every possible quest. I'm in no hurry to reach the end of the game like some gamers.

10. What game is your worst scar and why do you wish you never played it?
Currently I have about 24 incomplete Games For Windows Live games on my tag with an imminent expiration date in the very near future. There aren't really any that I wish I hadn't played, but I do wish I had more time to do so. It's very overwhelming and sometimes maddening to think about the task ahead of me in the coming few months.

11. What do you think of the Xbox One? When do you plan to get the console? What titles look good to you?
I haven't played the XBOX One, but from what I have read about it, I'm not too impressed. All I've seen so far is more of the same yearly crap with slightly better graphics. This new generation could have been a great opportunity for developers to do something special, but instead they stuck with their safe money making sequels instead of taking any risks. Not to say that months and years from now that it won't be a must have platform. Only time will tell. I've got such a huge backlog of games that I'll be sticking with my 360 for quite some time. I'm interested in this game streaming idea that the Sony has in the works. Depending on how well it works and the pricing, I may buy a PS4 so I can play a ton of games I missed on the PS2 and PS3. Again, only time will tell.

12. What are your current gaming goals?
My focus at the moment is to complete as many of these PC games as I can before the rumored July shutdown comes. I'm way behind schedule. Beyond that, I'm not sure. It'd be nice to enjoy gaming again someday. :lol:

13. Do you game on PC or WP as well as Xbox? What's your favorite games on those systems if you do? If not do you plan to get/use them in the future?
I currently don't have any phone, let alone ones where I can earn achievements. I'll likely get a Windows phone of some sort once I'm back on my feet, unless there is something else on the market that I must have. My PC is neither terrible or great. It just gets the job done and looks decent while doing so. I doubt I'll upgrade to Windows 8 anytime soon. I really don't think that I need to start up another backlog right now.

14. If your life was to be made into a movie, what sort of movie would it be and what actor/actress would act as your character?
It's been many years since I partook, but my life (especially my 20s) would make for a great stoner/party comedy. I don't look much like him, but the obvious choice of actor would be Seth Rogen I think.

15. When you have gained every achievement in a game, do you ever go back to the game to play it just for fun? Why/Why not?
If it's a quality game that I didn't play just for the achievements, there's a much better chance that I would. But having such a huge backlog, I don't get many opportunities to return to old games. Some games that I've played long after completing are Call of Duty 4, Magic 2012, and the Mass Effect series. I'd love to play through Eternal Sonata or Fallout 3 again, but there are tons of other JRPG and Bethesda games I have yet to get to to warrant it at this time.

16. If money wasn’t an issue and you were able to create your own game what would the game be called? What genre of game would it be and what would the game be about?
Many years ago I started writing a science fiction novel (that will likely never be finished) called 'Rise To Fall' that I had hoped could one day be a video game. It would mix many different genres but be primarily a space RTS. The story has many historical events with alternate outcomes in the future setting. I don't want to give away too much in case it somehow manages to become a reality.

17. When you are gaming do you eat or drink anything? If so, what do you eat or drink when gaming?
I don't usually eat while gaming but tend to drink as much alcohol as possible, especially when in boosting sessions or working on really grindy achievements. Some of our community members have been present when I've had a little too much. :lol:

18. What do you think gaming will be like in 20 years time?
I don't know how much different it will. Graphics are already pretty realistic looking, so they can't get all that much better looking, and we'll see that realism happen well before twenty years passes. I'd hope that interactivity, choice, and story telling would improve, and that games would stop coming out on yearly basis. I don't see the latter happening as long as consumers keep buying the same games year after year.

19. What do you like about the site, what do you wish you could change?
We have a great small community here with tons of things to do and ways to interact with each other. The only thing I would change is make the site more than just a forum. I'd like to see staff blogs, more user reviews and guides, and other automated features that help us end our reliance on the use of other sites.

20. Is there anyone you’d like to give a shout out to?
Everyone in an official role here has done a great job within their respective departments. We have a lot of hard working individuals that keep the gears of the site turning. Beyond that, I'd like to recognize those that are a regular part of my boosting sessions, including acaraba2, Kez001, and Xylofreak03 which are all members of my GTASC team. Like I said before, we have a great community and it would be a long list to give each member a shout, so I thank everyone that I've had the pleasure to game with and look forward to future sessions with new voices in the party.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Re: Hound of the Month - February 2014: Facial La Fleur

Postby Kez001 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 8:22 am

Nice interview...except the part where ac was mentioned BEFORE me!

And on the subject of GFWL games...Stormrise! Soon! One of the mp achievements making it onto my to-do list kinda put a longer hold things...but soon as the challenge launches, I'm good to go.
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001
Top Dawg

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,483,537.00
United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Sun Feb 02, 2014 11:27 am

Not bad for being completely hammered. :lol:
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 35629
Bank: 382,585.00
United States of America

Postby Kez001 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:17 pm

You should change your site status...I'm thinking, "Defiance" doesn't apply since nobody plays it.
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,483,537.00
United States of America

Postby xylofreak » Sun Feb 02, 2014 9:27 pm

Great interview!!! Back on to what Kez mentioned... I think he was going alphabetical order... Guess I got pushed to the back of the line again.
Medals: 23
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Community Meetup (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) That Deserves a Chili Dog (1) Old School (1) The Booster Seat (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) Love To Swipe (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
127 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

xylofreak
Graduate

Cash on hand: 2795
Bank: 248,311.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:21 am

Kez001 wrote:You should change your site status...I'm thinking, "Defiance" doesn't apply since nobody plays it.

I think he will have an act of defiance and keep it there. lol
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership7 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Mon Feb 03, 2014 12:29 am

It's for the show... not the game. Though I love both.
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby buffs » Mon Feb 03, 2014 9:59 pm

Good read.. :) Good luck with your insane GFWL goal.. If you pull it off you'll either be insane or extremely tired of achievements by then.. lol
Medals: 32
Seasoned Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Eaglemaniac (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) Viral Games Manager (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1)
To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
20 pcs.
20 pcs.
20 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

buffs
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 74788
United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Mon Feb 03, 2014 10:11 pm

wtbuffs87 wrote:Good read.. :) Good luck with your insane GFWL goal.. If you pull it off you'll either be insane or extremely tired of achievements by then.. lol

I'm already both of those things. :lol:
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby Xtowers » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:01 am

Thanks for sharing. Good read. I no longer have to wonder about your gamertag now. :)
11,500 GamerScore and 10 retail completions obtained thanks to Viral Games.
Medals: 31
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster I (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Mind Sculptor (1) Bird Flew (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) March Madness (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
107 pcs.
143 pcs.
3 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Xtowers
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 58550
Bank: 251,003.00
United States of America

Postby spankynspronkle » Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:29 am

Good read! I always thought this was one of the most clever names I had come across... Such a good movie.

Glad I came across this guy since he lured me to this site a year ago with the first RTDLC!

Now all we need is for Facial to finish up the PC gaming so he can get back to hosting 360 boosting sessions! :lol:
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 735,002.00
United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Tue Feb 04, 2014 10:06 am

spankynspronkle wrote:Now all we need is for Facial to finish up the PC gaming so he can get back to hosting 360 boosting sessions! :lol:

I know, right? :lol:
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Return to Hound of the Month