Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Freamwhole's Backlog

Freamwhole's Backlog

Re: Freamwhole's Backlog

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Jul 09, 2015 4:33 pm

Got a little catching up to do. We did end up having our game on Monday night - although with it being right after the 4th - there were a lot of kids out of town. Our team had 8 of our 9 players, but the opponents could only field 6 players. For coach's pitch 6-7 year olds - its no big deal and I'm sure the kids had fun. We also had a game last night against a coach that we had issues with during the normal season. This clown drafted his entire hockey team to play for him and takes the games way too seriously. They are kids for crying out loud and he's managing like the world series is on the line. Anyway - we had a couple of tough early innings, but then our bats came alive. In this league - the inning ends after 3 outs or 5 runs were scored. Long story short - this coach was putting the 3 best players at first, pitcher, and shortstop and rotating his others around them. This is hugely frowned upon, since the kids should have exposure to ALL positions throughout the season. So I was super frustrated and I have never talked about winning or how many runs the other team has - we keep track, but there is no Win/Loss record - just playing for fun. But last night was different - I knew and going into the bottom of the last inning - we had a 5 run lead and needed 3 outs without giving up the tie (if you haven't noticed - OUTS are a rare commodity in this age group). I sat my team down and told them - "You want to win this game - we need to get all three outs" - My assistant coach is way more passionate about it than I was, so when we were in the field and gave up two easy plays, he yelled to the team, "You get 3 outs - I'm buying everyone ice cream"

I have never seen such focus and determination. Next three batters - BOOM - three outs. On that third out, our shortstop put the tag on a kid running to third and you would have thought we won the pennant - he charge the mound hooting and hollering - all the kids went bananas. ICE CREAM! ICE CREAM! It was pure pandemonium. A really great night and the kids played well, so it was fun.

As far as gaming - Monday night, leading into the Batman session (which I signed up late for) - I played some more Darksiders 2. I thought that would be the path to my WAHSH plus I'm continuing to chip away. In the Batman session - I'm 4 wins away from all maps - not quite sure what levels Joker and Overall are at, but Bane is done. Unfortunately I can't make it to next Monday's so hopefully there will be at least 1, if not 2 more. Otherwise I'm on my own.

Tuesday - I ended up playing Destiny to warm up for my Flawless Raider run tonight. I've only played Crota once from the beginning and never on HARD. With the Bungie day festivities, they unveiled a new emblem for completing things in Destiny up until The Taken King. I've finished most of them - Complete Story, Vault Of Glass, Vault Of Glass (HARD), Crota, Crucible Wins, blah blah - the three I was missing were Crota (HARD), Golden Chests, and Prison Of Elders 35 (Skolas). Well - check the Crota run off. I got into an LFG and whipped through. Ended up getting the Fang of Ir Yut - which is great. Legendary Arc damage primary scout rifle with third eye - yes please. After the run - I went Golden Chest hunting - I only need 4 more at Mars.

Wednesday - I used up my Health pack, so there were some new ASSASSINATION achievement to go for. Kez (to no suprise) traded some gear to snipe the Lara Croft one, but I had a good head start on LEGO Marvel. I saw him give it a go, but that game is much longer than it seems. Anyway - ended up getting the ASSASSINATION achievement and another which just happens to fit the WAHSH theme for the week - so two birds, one stone. I ended up not realizing it last night, so I went back to Darksiders 2 to progress in the story. My one gripe about the game is that everything is like a long chain of fetch quests. Go talk to this guy - "I won't talk to you until I get this" - "To get that, you need three of these" - "The third one, bring me three of these first" - kind of obnoxious. And I keep forgetting the controller mechanics, so combat isn't as easy as it was.

Today - kind of a bummer of a day. My sister in law was going to take our kids out of town for a few days. They were leaving today and coming back Saturday - so my wife and I planned a long over due date for the two of us tonight - tomorrow would be an adults dinner with my family, brother, and sister (in from LA) - tons of errands wrapped up. Well, my daughter woke up at 6 am in a pile of puke and a fever. I'd be more sympathetic to a 4 yr old, but she keeps putting her fingers in her mouth after touching all sorts of gross things, so she is sick a lot. My son still went, but now all of our plans are pretty much dead. I think we can get a sitter for tomorrow night, but I'd much rather spend a night with my wife than with my family.

I ended up staying home in the morning with my daughter - she napped on the couch and I planned to work from home, but I couldn't connect to the work servers - so I played A.R.E.S. instead. Finished the main story with Ares - and played through more than half of the game with Tarus (the secondary character). I mentioned how much this is like Mega Man (and it is), but it is really fun. If you can get past the first couple of levels - you get way more mobility and fire power - then it gets fun. Early on is a grind because you are so clunky. I'm staring at the achievement list and wondering if its possible to 100% it. There are a lot of "PERFECT ____ BOSS" achievements which are probably going to be really obnoxious.

Tonight - like I mentioned - I signed up with the Spartan 1 Project forum and requested a Flawless Raider run with the "Grim Raiders" - a group of Destiny sherpas on the ONE. I've been on the list for like 8 weeks and my name finally came up - so bada bing - I've also got to unlock an achievement that begins with "L" - I've found one in a Birthday Tag letter game, so hopefully I can get them both taken care of tonight.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - here's the plan:
G - Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
R - Rayman Legends
I - Injustice: Gods Among Us
F - Foul Play
F - Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious
E - Enslaved: Odyssey To The West
Y - YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z
9 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
5 - Runner 2

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 8 out of 100
Dat Ratio: 16.67
Let's Finish This:
Ratio Raffle: 2 earned - 3.19 ratio, 3.28 ratio

Wrap up:

2 achievements in LEGO Marvel Super Heroes for 100 GS
1 achievement in Batman: Arkham Origins for 15 GS
3 achievements in Darksiders 2 for 50 GS
6 achievements in A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX for 70 GS
NEW - Game of Thrones (Full), Tales From The Borderlands (Full), Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China

For 2015: (Retail 360 / XBLA / ONE)
Gamerscore:
Start: 72,792 GS
Up to July 1: 87,644 GS + 1586 (+ 14,852 year)
Currently: 88,259 GS + 235 (+ 615 month)
Achievements:
Start: 3978
Up to July 1: 4591 + 75 (+ 613 year)
Currently: 4621 + 12 (+ 30 month)
Completion %:
Start: 34.27%
Up to July 1: 34.11% - 0.15% (- 0.16% year)
Currently: 34.20% - 0.05% (+ 0.09% month)
Games Owned:
Start: 335 (172 / 143 / 20 )
Up to July 1: 370 (179 / 143 / 48 ) + 3 (+ 1 / 0 / + 2) [+ 35 (7 / 0 / 29) year]
Currently: 373 (179 / 143 / 51 ) + 3 ( 0 / 0 / 3 )
Completions:
(base game) - 68 (31 / 37 / 0 )
Up to July 1: 79 (33 / 44 / 2 ) + 2 (1 / 1 / 0) [+ 11 (2 / 7 / 2) year]
Currently: 79 (33 / 44 / 2 ) + 0 (0 / 0 / 0)
(with DLC) - 60 (24 / 36 / 0 )
Up to July 1: 70 (26 / 42 / 2 ) + 2 (1 / 1 / 0) [+ 10 (2 / 6 / 2) year]
Currently: 70 (26 / 42 / 2 ) + 0 (0 / 0 / 0)
Living the dream (because I'm always half asleep)
Medals: 25
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 9393
Bank: 760,995.00
United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Fri Jul 10, 2015 2:22 pm

Well, the Spartan 1 Project came through. They literally have you stand and hide the entire time - takes about 30 minutes. I could have helped - don't get me wrong, they just don't want to risk anyone being stupid and dying. Kind of a cheap way to "earn" an achievement, but I'm just two subclasses away from completing that game. It is nice, since I can't really get a solid group to play - so now there is no pressure. I still need to complete Skola's Revenge which one team member (of the 3) cannot be carried through.

While I was sitting around - I worked on Injustice: Gods Among Us for the Achievement Relay and Birthday Tag. I saw an "easy" achievement for winning a single ranked match. Easy is not even close to the right word. I am so bad at fighting games and anyone still playing is usually halfway decent to at least competent. I lost 22 matches until I got matched up with someone I actually beat. There were two matches in the 22 where I was close, but ending up losing. The other 20 - total bloodbath. One guy juggled me until he won.

This weekend - No real plans. I should get MX vs ATV a shot for the Game Of The Week - I've also got two Random To Do List items in that one. I'd like to try and finish A.R.E.S. Could work on Darksiders 2. The one thing I definitely will do is finish Forza Fast & Furious Saturday night - need those points since next week will be slim pickings.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - got one:
R - Rayman Legends
I - Injustice: Gods Among Us - Lucky Break
F - Foul Play
F - Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious
5 - Runner 2

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 8 out of 100
Dat Ratio: 16.67
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

2 achievements in Injustice: Gods Among Us for 20 GS
1 achievement in Destiny for 65 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 88,344 GS + 85 (+ 700 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4624 + 3 (+ 33 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.22% + 0.02% (+ 0.11% month)
Games Owned:
Up to July 1: 370 (179 / 143 / 48 ) + 3 (+ 1 / 0 / + 2) [+ 35 (7 / 0 / 29) year]
Completions:
Currently: 79 (33 / 44 / 2 ) + 0 (0 / 0 / 0)
Currently: 70 (26 / 42 / 2 ) + 0 (0 / 0 / 0)
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Mon Jul 20, 2015 10:57 am

10 days since my last post - wow. Well, there has been a lot happening. Let's start with two weekends ago:

Not much to say - I played a ton of MX vs. ATV: Alive for the Game of the Week. Got 13 achievements - 2 from my Random To Do List. Its fun, but I'm not sure I want to grind out the completion (even though its not terrible).

Saturday night - knowing I'd be out of town all week - I opted to finish Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious for a nice 500 GS contribution to GTASC. Nothing special to add.

Ended up skipping the podcast since I still needed to pack for my trip and spend some time with the wife. I finished the second play through of A.R.E.S. - now I just need to clean up the upgrades, both finding them and earning credits to buy the upgrade and then try and "perfect" all the bosses. I think I can do that.

This was when I went dark. I took a fishing trip up to Canada with my family (dad, brother, sister, couple of uncles) - drove up to Winnipeg Monday (8 hours) and stayed in a hotel to fly out Tuesday. Managed to get on the lake Tuesday afternoon, then full days Wed, Thurs, Friday, and a morning of fishing Sat. No trophy fish - although a Lake Trout I scored was 2 inches shy, but still was the biggest of that species on the trip - so I scored $45 in our pool. I also had a 44 inch Pike on the line, but the guide missed him with the net, the fish hit the boat and took off on its 5th run and snapped my line - 20 minute battle won by the fish. Probably ended up scoring 60-80 fish the entire trip. Great time - the air is so clean and since we were so far north - sun set was 11 pm and rose around 4 am. The lake was God's Lake - near Hudson Bay. Awesome trip.

So after fishing all Saturday morning - 90 minute flight back to Winnipeg and then an 8 hour drive home - I got in just before midnight. I decided to take a quick look at the Relay contest - assuming I'd been eliminated - only to find out I had 2 hours left to find an achievement that started with "U". Thanks to everyone that took their time - I ripped through an optional tomb in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris to survive another round. I also played Rayman Legends for the WAHSH before getting some much needed rest.

Sunday was so damn busy - we were getting together with my family again, since all the New Jersey folks would be leaving Monday (today). Wasn't feeling great, so I stayed out of the pool - but took my daughter to swim lessons before quickly trying to get ready to go out to dinner with friends for a birthday. It was nice, but went longer than I anticipated - so I didn't get home and kids to bed before 10 pm - which was too late to figure out how to record a podcast - with Griffey AWOL. I started Assassin's Creed Liberation and Child of Light for the last two WAHSH achievements. AC: L is graphically pretty terrible (I know it was a port), but I'm just not feeling that series anymore. Child of Light on the other hand was wonderful. Played through a decent start - I very much like this game and look forward to playing some more.

Tonight - I'm pretty sure the Bachelorette is still on, so I've got some open gaming. I'm not sure if there is a Batman session anymore (I missed last weeks) - I'd like to get in on it, if it exists - otherwise I'm looking at Fable Heroes for the WAHSH and birthday tag double header and one of the following: A.R.E.S., Darksiders 2, Middle Earth, or Child of Light.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - got a couple:
R - Rayman Legends - Perfect!
F - Fable Heroes - Puppet Beats Chicken
F - Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious - Scratch That!
5 - Runner 2

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 12 out of 100
Dat Ratio: 23.92
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

13 achievements in MX vs. ATV: Alive for 240 GS
13 achievements in Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious for 500 GS
1 achievement in A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX for 15 GS
3 achievements in Rayman Legends for 30 GS
1 achievement in Lara Croft and the Temple of Osiris for 10 GS
4 achievements in Child Of Light for 110 GS
3 achievements in Assassin's Creed: Liberation for 25 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 89,274 GS + 930 (+ 1630 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4661 + 37 (+ 70 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.50% + 0.28% (+ 0.39% month)
Games Owned:
Completions:
Currently: 80 (33 / 44 / 3 ) + 1 (0 / 0 / + 1)
Currently: 71 (26 / 42 / 3 ) + 1 (0 / 0 / + 1)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Tue Jul 21, 2015 12:57 pm

Last night was pretty busy - we had baseball as per usual on Mondays, but went out for treats after since my sister was still in town. Once we got home and the kids settled, the wife fired up the Bachelorette and I fired up the Xbox. AHP TheNyghty was talking about getting a podcast put together and Kez invited me into the Batman: Arkham Origins session - so I stupidly tried to do both. Thanks to Kez and Mattism for trying - we got through one game (while I was recording) and then my internet couldn't stay connected. I'm up to Level 18 with the Joker Faction, Level 24 Overall, and only 3 wins away from locking up the multiplayer in that game.

I played Fable Heroes for my WAHSH submission - easy. Plus it qualifies in the birthday contest. The rest of the time was spent playing A.R.E.S. - perfected one boss fight for an achievement and got the 99 hit streak out of the way. I need to fully level my characters before tackling the other "perfect" boss fights. I could probably do it on a couple of them, but maxing out the guns will make it much easier.

I need to mow the grass tonight and I think I may go to bed early. I stayed up to 1 am due to the podcast, so I'm pretty beat.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - got another:
5 - Runner 2

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 12 out of 100
Dat Ratio: 23.92
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

2 achievement in A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX for 20 GS
1 achievement in Fable Heroes for 10 GS
NEW - So Many Me

Gamerscore:
Currently: 89,304 GS + 30 (+ 1660 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4664 + 3 (+ 73 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.48% - 0.02% (+ 0.37% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 374 (179 / 143 / 52 ) + 1 ( 0 / 0 / 1 )
Completions:
Currently: 80 (33 / 44 / 3 ) + 0 (0 / 0 / 0)
Currently: 71 (26 / 42 / 3 ) + 0 (0 / 0 / 0)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Jul 23, 2015 10:27 am

Focused on A.R.E.S. again last night. I'm in the home stretch there. I picked up all the collectibles - and "perfected" 3 bosses. I'm left with 4 bosses to "Perfect" - although two will be easy. And playthrough again without healing - which is also easy. I wish I knew which levels I healed in. Since I stopped playing the game for so long - I didn't realize there was a heal option - so I would hit RB and not know what it did. I pretty much have to play through start to finish without healing to be sure I got them all. I'll start with the second character though, since I know I used his a lot. Other than that - I just need to collect money and grind out XP - you get a lot from playing levels without dying, so that should go pretty quick. Once you are jacked up, there isn't really anything stopping you except being careless with jumps and insta-kills. Hope to finish this up first couple of days in August (so I can use the "A" in the birthday tag). Two of the achievements I unlocked were in my Random To Do List.

Tonight I've got softball late and I stayed up until 1 am trying to "perfect" a specific boss. So I may skip gaming tonight.

I also bought Disney Fantasia for the ONE for $8 (NEW) from Best Buy.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - got another:
5 - Runner 2

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 14 out of 100 - 86 remain
Dat Ratio: 27.82 - 1 for 2.48 and 1 for 1.42
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

6 achievements in A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX for 95 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 89,399 GS + 95 (+ 1755 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4670 + 6 (+ 79 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.53% + 0.05% (+ 0.42% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 374 (179 / 143 / 52 ) + 0 ( 0 / 0 / 0 )
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Fri Jul 24, 2015 11:19 am

So despite saying that after softball I'd skip gaming - I stayed up until 1 am again playing video games. A.R.E.S. specifically - then proceeded to sleep through my alarm (by 40 minutes). Thankfully the wife was working from home (and it was storming) so I didn't have to walk the dog. I was only 20 minutes late to work (but I'm going to leave early anyway).

I'm hurting from softball - taking two weeks off, not warming up, and playing a middle outfield position means I'm walking like my legs don't work. CURSE YOU BEING OUT OF SHAPE!

Anyway - the gaming. I maxed out my guy and played through the game on casual to get the play through without healing - those are two achievements. Once you are maxed out, you can rip through the entire game in an hour. Although I got two more "perfect" bosses, so that took a little longer. I have two more bosses to "perfect". One that is relatively easy, and the other is a huge pain in the ass. The tough thing is that you do a lot more damage and take very little damage in Casual mode, but if you get hit at all - it takes a long time to die - to retry the "perfect" run. I tried a few times, but would always get hit once or twice. I got to the point where it took too long to die and restart that I just kept playing.

The last two achievements - reaching level 5 and 6 - I had completely misunderstood. I kept thinking that all these play throughs would keep earning me XP to level up - NOPE. The "XP" is an accumulation of points across all chapters. Therefore, playing on "Normal" you will not score enough points to climb past level 5 (let alone level 6). So I need to play through again and go quickly without dying (much) to get some nice high scores and hopefully get to level 6. I may just end up completing this game after all.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - nothing new:
5 - Runner 2

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Dat Ratio: 27.82
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

4 achievements in A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX for 65 GS
NEW - Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved - $8 (Best Buy)

Gamerscore:
Currently: 89,464 GS + 65 (+ 1820 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4674 + 4 (+ 83 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.43% - 0.10% (+ 0.32% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 375 (179 / 143 / 53 ) + 1 ( 0 / 0 / + 1 )
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Jul 30, 2015 9:45 am

Been a week or so - although I haven't done a ton of gaming. I was out of town all weekend (and eliminated from the relay because of it). That means I didn't get any gaming going until Sunday night during the podcast. Which was spent playing Tiger Woods - so no achievements to show for it. Although I've continued to work on Tiger Woods this week and I'm 14 holes away from completing all career goals for the "Record Breaker" achievement - and the desired number for the birthday tag.

I played Guitar Hero III with a controller on Monday night for the WAHSH. It was pretty tricky even on Easy because the button mapping was counter-intuitive. I just needed to work up to a BOSS battle and refuse - easy enough, but I needed to play 4 songs to get there.

After that, I joined the "Unofficial" AHP Batman session that Kez fired up. Kez and Buffs hung out to get me all the MP achievements in that game (and to enter the VIP Game Of The Week).

Tuesday night I started Disney Fantasia with the kids. My son really likes it - I also had fun. My daughter is still too young to "get it" - but had fun running around and flailing her arms wildly.

Once the kids went to bed - I played Enslaved and YAIBA for the birthday tag.

Tonight - I've got softball, then I need to get two numbered achievements. I'll probably look into Peggle 2, Tiger Woods 14, or Warhammer 40K: Kill Team for the two I need.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - almost done:
G - Guitar Hero III - Tail Between Your Legs
E - Enslaved: Odyssey To The West - You Swine
Y - YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z - Makes Me Want To Throw Up
5 - Peggle 2

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

1 achievement in Guitar Hero III for 0 GS
4 achievements in Batman: Arkham Origins for 110 GS
1 achievement in Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved for 5 GS
1 achievement in YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z for 10 GS
1 achievement in Enslaved: Odyssey To The West for 15 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 89,604 GS + 140 (+ 1960 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4682 + 8 (+ 91 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.48% + 0.05% (+ 0.37% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 375 (179 / 143 / 53 ) + 0 ( 0 / 0 / 0 )
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Fri Jul 31, 2015 10:27 am

Well, I managed to hurt myself in softball last night. There is a decent chance I broke some bones in my foot, but since there is no swelling, I'm thinking I'll just ride it out. That's my left leg - the right one has a pulled hamstring. Makes walking a real treat - but I probably should have warmed up more - especially playing with only 8 guys. Could be worse - I guess, especially after reading BiggRigg's Blog.

The kids must have played Disney Fantasia while I was playing, because I got two new achievements. I spent my night finishing Gnorman's Trials in Peggle 2 - then the last course I needed for the Record Breaker achievement. That was a long haul, but the worst part is that I hadn't been using the double coin glitch, so all that time I could have been unlocking packs so much faster. The Pin Collector achievement can go to hell.

Those two things wrap up the birthday tag for the month.

My goals for August:
1) Destiny - Defeat Skolas in level 35 Prison of Elders
2) Destiny - Complete the game - need to get my Titan and Warlock to a maxed subclass
3) A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX - Complete the game - two more bosses to "Perfect" and replay on Hardcore for high scores
4) Contrast - Complete the game - should be short

BIRTHDAY TAG:
JULY - done:
G - Guitar Hero III - Tail Between Your Legs
E - Enslaved: Odyssey To The West - You Swine
Y - YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z - Makes Me Want To Throw Up
9 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 - Record Breaker
5 - Peggle 2 - Grounded

AUGUST plan:
L - Limbo (360)
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
C - Contrast
H - Happy Wars
A - A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX
B - Borderlands
L - Limbo (ONE)
O - Orange Box
1 - Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14
3 - Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

2 achievements in Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved for 10 GS
1 achievement in Peggle 2 for 25 GS
1 achievement in Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 for 75 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 89,714 GS + 110 (+ 2070 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4686 + 4 (+ 95 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.51% + 0.03% (+ 0.40% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 375 (179 / 143 / 53 ) + 0 ( 0 / 0 / 0 )
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Tue Aug 04, 2015 11:37 am

Time for a massive blog post. I haven't updated my July stats, so that is below. Plus my early August earnings and the GTASC alphabet bonus update.

So let's start with July:

Master Game List with July Progress Update:

Freamwhole won 99 achievements in 23 games, for a total of 2150 GS in July.

[1/50] 007 Legends
[1/12] A World Of Keflings
[26/30] A.R.E.S. Extinction Agenda EX + 21
[2/12] Alan Wake's American Nightmare
[7/50] Angry Birds Star Wars
[25/50] Angry Birds Trilogy
[10/12] Apples To Apples
[0/46] Army Of Two: The Devil's Cartel
[2/60] Assassins Creed III
[0/50] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (360)
[0/50] Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag (ONE)
[16/59] Assassin's Creed: Revelations
[3/30] Assassin's Creed Liberation HD + 3
[0/57] Assassin's Creed: Unity
[0/18] Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - NEW
[5/12] Axel & Pixel
[6/12] Babel Rising
[5/70] Batman: Arkham City
[15/50] Batman: Arkham Origins + 5
[0/30] Batman: Arkham Origins Blackgate Deluxe Edition
[4/30] Battleblock Theater
[4/12] Ben 10 Alien Force: The Rise Of Hex
[1/12] Beyond Good & Evil HD
[43/49] Bionic Commando
[9/12] Bionic Commando: Rearmed
[1/12] Bionic Commando: Rearmed 2
[4/51] Bioshock
[1/68] Bioshock 2
[0/80] Bioshock Infinite
[24/80] Borderlands: Game Of The Year
[0/69]Borderlands 2: Game Of The Year
[1/38] Bully
[12/26] Call of Duty 3
[37/50] Call of Duty: Black Ops
[24/50] Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2
[42/46] Call of Duty: World at War
[2/26] Call Of Juarez: Gunslinger
[5/30] Castlestorm
[0/46] Castlestorm: Definitive Edition
[0/46] Castlevania: Lords Of Shadow 2
[1/23] Castlevania: LoS - Mirror Of Fate
[8/12] Catan
[1/50] Catherine
[0/36] Chariot
[13/30] Charlie Murder
[4/27] Child Of Light + 4
[4/50] Civilization Revolution
[5/22] Contrast
[1/15] Costume Quest
[0/18] Costume Quest 2
[1/45] Crackdown
[1/12] Crazy Machines Elements
[5/45] Crimson Dragon
[16/40] Crysis + 14
[1/50] Crysis 2
[10/50] Crysis 3
[0/78] D4: Dark Dreams Don't Die
[0/35] Dance Central Spotlight
[0/41] Dark Souls
[19/50] Darksiders 2 + 3
[1/12] Dead Block
[1/35] Dead Island: Riptide
[42/48] Dead Or Alive 5 Last Round
[40/50] Dead Rising
[46/50] Dead Rising 2
[1/12] Dead Rising 2: Case West
[1/50] Dead Rising 2: Off The Record
[0/115] Dead Rising 3
[1/48] Dead Space
[1/50] Dead Space 2
[1/50] Dead Space 3
[5/50] Deadpool
[2/12] Defense Grid: The Awakening
[39/41] Destiny + 1
[0/49] Deus Ex: Human Revolution
[0/45] Diablo III
[1/80] Dishonored
[3/50] Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved - NEW + 3
[22/29]Disney Infinity Marvel Super Heroes 2.0 Edition
[1/12] Doodle Jump For Kinect
[1/50] Dragon Age II
[15/44] Dragon Ball Z For Kinect
[0/50] Dragon's Dogma: Dark Arisen
[0/20] Ducktales Remastered
[0/12] Dungeon Defenders
[1/30] Dust: An Elysian Tale
[3/50] Earth Defense Force 2025
[2/75] Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
[20/48] Enslaved: Odyssey To The West + 1
[1/50] Escape Dead Island
[0/41] The Evil Within
[0/50] F1 2013
[5/50] Fable Anniversary
[9/30] Fable Heroes + 3
[1/50] Fable: The Journey
[1/12] Faery: Legend of Avalon
[65/72] Fallout 3
[1/75] Fallout: New Vegas
[7/50] Far Cry 3
[2/19] Far Cry 3 Blood Dragon
[1/35] Final Fantasy XIII
[1/31] Final Fantasy XIII - 2
[25/25] Forza Horizon 2 Presents Fast & Furious (ONE) + 12 - COMPLETED
[6/30] Foul Play
[2/12] From Dust
[16/21] Fruit Ninja Kinect
[0/48] Game Of Thrones: A Telltale Game Series
[26/49] Gears of War
[37/53] Gears of War 2
[12/60] Gears of War 3
[8/50] Gears Of War: Judgment
[10/12] Geometry Wars: Retro Evolved 2
[4/12] Giana Sisters: Twisted Dreams
[9/12] Gotham City Impostors
[1/65] Grand Theft Auto IV
[0/30] Guacamelee! Super Turbo Championship Edition
[34/50] Guitar Hero 2
[12/59] Guitar Hero 3 + 1
[0/49] Guitar Hero 5
[7/50] Guitar Hero: World Tour
[34/49] Halo 3
[3/49] Halo 4
[32/49] Halo: Reach
[5/30] Halo: Spartan Assault
[32/36] Happy Wars (360)
[25/41] Happy Wars (ONE)
[1/12] Haunt
[5/12] Hexic HD
[42/46] Hitman: Absolution
[1/12] How To Survive
[0/37] How To Survive: Storm Warning Edition
[1/12] I Am Alive
[8/50] Injustice: Gods Among Us + 2
[0/12] Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
[17/20] Iron Brigade
[3/30] Jet Set Radio
[0/50] Just Cause 2
[3/28] Karaoke Revolution: American Idol Encore
[13/32] Kinect Adventures
[0/8] Kinect Fun Labs: Avatar Kinect
0/7] Kinect Fun Labs: I Am Super
[0/8] Kinect Fun Labs: Kinect Me
[0/8] Kinect Fun Labs: Mars Rover Landing
[4/70] Kinect Sports
[0/10] Kinect Sports Gem: 10 Frame Bowling
[25/70] Kinect Sports: Season Two
[0/49] Kinect: Disneyland Adventures
[2/50] Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning
[1/12] Lara Croft And The Guardian Of Light
[6/40] Lara Croft And The Temple Of Osiris + 1
[34/50] Left 4 Dead
[51/65] Left 4 Dead 2
[3/49] LEGO Harry Potter Years 5-7
[2/48] LEGO Lord Of The Rings
[26/45] LEGO Marvel Super Heroes + 2
[4/48]The LEGO Movie Videogame
[3/42] LEGO Star Wars: The Complete Saga
[0/39] LEGO The Hobbit
[0/42] Lightning Returns: Final Fantasy XIII
[1/12] Limbo (360)
[6/13] Limbo
[0/47] Mafia II
[26/30] Magic The Gathering: Duels of the Planeswalkers 2014
[14/30] Magic 2015: Duels Of The Planeswalkers
[4/49] Magic Duels: Origins - NEW + 4
[1/38] Mark Of The Ninja
[44/50] Marvel Ultimate Alliance 2
[1/45] Mass Effect
[1/51] Mass Effect 2
[1/50] Mass Effect 3
[0/28] Massive Chalice
[0/36] Max: The Curse Of Brotherhood
[26/67] Max Payne
[1/18] Mercury HG
[6/58] Metal Gear Rising: Revengeance
[0/15] Metal Gear Solid V: Ground Zeroes
[0/39] Metro 2033
[0/50] Metro: Last Light
[39/74] Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor
[4/12] Might And Magic: Clash Of Heroes
[24/50] Minecraft: Xbox 360 Edition
[28/50] Minecraft: Xbox ONE Edition + 1
[1/12] Mini Ninjas Adventures
[0/12] Monkey Island 2: LeChuck's Revenge
[12/30] Motocross Madness
[1/12] Ms. Splosion Man
[19/45] MX vs. ATV: Alive + 13
[0/19] Never Alone - NEW DLC
[23/35] Nicktoons MLB
[3/60] Ninja Gaiden 2
[2/50] Ninja Gaiden 3
[34/99] The Orange Box + 1
[15/43] Payday 2
[8/15] Peggle
[14/28] Peggle 2 + 1
[9/65]Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox 360)
[26/65]Plants vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (Xbox ONE)
[0/40] Pool Nation FX
[16/47] Power Rangers Super Samurai
[5/12] Puzzle Quest
[0/15] Quantum Conundrum
[3/50] Rage
[14/36] Rainbow Six Vegas
[1/12] Raskulls
[11/50]Rayman Legends (360)
[3/50]Rayman Legends (ONE) + 3
[15/19] Red Bull Crashed Ice Kinect
[1/50] Red Faction: Guerrilla
[1/50] Remember Me
[1/12] Resident Evil 4 HD
[48/60] Resident Evil 5
[2/50] Resident Evil 6
[1/12] Resident Evil: Code Veronica X
[34/50] Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
[2/50] Resident Evil: Revelations
[3/20] Retro City Rampage
[10/50] Rock Band
[0/50] Rock Band 2
[7/26] Runner 2: Future Legend Of Rhythm Alien
[2/50] Saints Row: The Third
[7/19] Scott Pilgrim vs. The World
[16/46] Sesame Street: Once Upon a Monster
[0/12]The Secret Of Monkey Island
[1/12]Shadow Complex
[2/12] Sine Mora
[1/50] Singularity
[1/50] Sleeping Dogs
[14/41] Sniper Elite V2
[0/50] Sniper Elite 3
[3/12] Sonic 4 Episode 1
[1/12] Sonic 4 Episode 2
[36/49] Sonic Generations
[8/12] Sonic The Hedgehog 2
[4/12] Sonic The Hedgehog 3
[35/50] Soul Caliber V + 1
[11/50]South Park: The Stick Of Truth
[1/50] Spec Ops: The Line
[1/20] Spelunky
[16/20] Spongebob Squarepants: Plankton's Robotic Revenge
[5/50] SSX
[5/17] Stacking
[1/46] State Of Decay
[0/72] State Of Decay: Year One Survival Edition
[0/30] Strider
[3/13] Strike Suit Zero
[0/33] Styx: Master Of Shadows
[0/71] Sunset Overdrive
[3/12] Super Meat Boy
[0/50] Super Street Fighter IV
[12/27] Super Time Force
[1/12] Swarm
[0/35] Tales From The Borderlands - NEW
[3/40] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Danger Of The Ooze
[25/30] Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles: Out Of The Shadows
[4/30] Terraria
[1/46] The Amazing Spiderman
[1/20] The Bridge
[1/34] The Bureau: XCOM Declassified
[1/27] The Cave
[53/70] The Gunstringer
[3/12] The Maw
[1/45] The Saboteur
[3/50] The Walking Dead: Survival Instinct
[0/37] Thief
[0/37] Thief (360)
[10/16] Threes!
[37/49] Tiger Woods PGA Tour 14 + 1
[19/88] Titanfall
[13/50] Tomb Raider
[7/16] Tony Hawk Pro Skater HD
[2/18] Toy Soldiers
[2/20] Toy Soldiers: Cold War
[1/50] Transformers: Fall Of Cybertron
[1/50] Transformers: War For Cybertron
[2/36] Trials Evolution
[1/46] Trials Fusion
[11/18] Trials HD
[7/47] Ultimate Marvel Vs. Capcom 3
[3/50] Vanquish
[0/50] Viva Pinata: Trouble In Paradise
[6/25] Voice Commander
[3/20] Volgarr The Viking
[0/40] The Walking Dead: Season Two
[3/12] Warhammer 40,000: Kill Team
[4/50] Warhammer 40,000: Space Marine
[0/38] Watch_Dogs
[29/50] Wipeout: Create & Crash
[6/50] Witcher 2: Assassins Of Kings
[12/35] The Wolf Among Us: Season One
[0/50] Wolfenstein: The New Order
[6/10] Wordament Snap Attack
[28/36] World Series Of Poker: Full House Pro
[8/12] Worms 2: Armageddon
[0/29] Worms Battlegrounds
[29/30] Wreckateer
[45/50] XCOM: Enemy Unknown
[1/30] XCOM: Enemy Within
[2/16] X-Men: The Official Game
[12/49] YAIBA: Ninja Gaiden Z + 1
[5/30] Zombie Driver HD
[19/20] Zuma's Revenge

Started up Magic Duels: Origins on Friday, before I went out of town. Its Magic - I like Magic. I'm sure I'll get killed once I start playing with others. Just played through the tutorial stuff and netted 4 achievements.

Didn't get back into town until Monday, so my weekly plans changed when Xtowers texted me about the bonus for GTASC. I'm pretty sure I can get 26 achievements this week, so I started with my plan to complete Contrast this month, since the remaining achievements take out 13 of the letters - including a tricky "J" - plus - its quite a short game. I didn't finish it last night (I will tonight) but I scored 13 achievements for 10 letters. The only other letter I've planned out so far is "X" in X-Men: The Official Game. Maybe I'll get to that tonight too.

GTASC Bonus:
A - A Carousel Of Broken Dreams - Contrast
B
C
D
E
F
G - GroundsKeeper - Contrast
H - Handy Person - Contrast
I
J - Just Like Harry - Contrast
K
L
M - My God, It's Full Of Stars - Contrast
N - Now That's Thinking With Shadows - Contrast
O
P - Punching Bag - Contrast
Q
R
S - Street Sweeper - Contrast
T - The Family Life - Contrast
U
V
W
X
Y - You Broke My Finger - Contrast
Z

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
L - Limbo (360)
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
C - Contrast - Punching Bag
H - Happy Wars
B - Borderlands
L - Limbo (ONE)
O - Orange Box

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Let's Finish This:

Wrap up:

4 achievements in Magic Duels: Origins for 80 GS
13 achievements in Contrast for 210 GS

Gamerscore:
Up to August 1: 89,794 GS + 2150 (+ 17,002 year)
Currently: 90,004 GS + 210 (+ 210 month)
Achievements:
Up to August 1: 4690 + 99 (+ 712 year)
Currently: 4703 + 13 (+ 13 month)
Completion %:
Up to August 1: 34.41% + 0.30% (+ 0.14% year)
Currently: 34.51% + 0.10% (+ 0.10% month)
Games Owned:
Up to August 1: 375 (179 / 143 / 53 ) + 5 ( 0 / 0 / + 5) [+ 41 (7 / 0 / 34) year]
Currently: 375 (179 / 143 / 53 ) + 1 ( 0 / 0 / + 1 )
Completions:
Up to August 1: 80 (33 / 44 / 3 ) + 1 (0 / 0 / + 1) [+ 12 (2 / 7 / 3) year]
Up to August 1: 71 (26 / 42 / 3 ) + 1 (0 / 0 / + 1) [+ 11 (2 / 6 / 3) year]
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Wed Aug 05, 2015 9:44 am

Last night was National Night Out. I happen to live in an amazing neighborhood full of great people, so we really get into it. We've got our own park that we commandeer and have a great party with all the kids and food (and some adult beverages). Granted - we've got a couple of weirdos - like the Speedo guy I mentioned before and my neighbors that are young with no kids - they don't care. By and large we're all 30-40 yrs old with 1-4 kids in grade school, so plenty in common.

I've been trying to start working out in the evenings, after the kids go to bed. Catch up on TV (Gotham right now) while I try and get a little exercise. We'll see how long I keep it up (or if there are any results).

Finally, around 10:30 pm it was time for some gaming. I didn't quite get everything I intended last night, but I made some nice progress and scored a game completion.

First off, I finished the last chapter of Contrast and completed that game. I'm upset I spent $7.50 on it. I thought it would be much better than it was. Granted, some of the mechanics were cool and unique, but the controls were clunky and not terribly responsive. The game needed some more polish for sure. As for the story, I was disappointed by the ending.

Spoiler: show
The way the world was disjointed and as you climbed the lighthouse - it seemed to get more and more erratic. Seemed like Didi's mental state was devolving into madness and the back and forth of the silouttes of her mom, dad, and johnny. The conflict was escalating and then at the very end - everything works out. Nothing special. The only thing that was weird - and I would be happy to discuss - was the very end where Vincenzo reaches into the 3D world and touches Didi - then thanks Dawn for watching over her? Was that supposed to be us? It was kind of first person, but I feel like it was his left hand off to my right? Were we Vincenzo the whole time trying to guide Didi through these puzzles?

Anyway, story seemed a little shallow with such a rich backdrop to work from. Easy completion though - 3 hours roughly. Faster with a guide (2 hrs) - but I tried to work out the puzzles on my own and use the guide for collectibles.

After that, I quickly popped in X-Men: The Official Game for an "X" achievement. Easy tutorial level.

Then I moved to Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (360) for a "Z" achievement. Needed to play Gardens & Graveyards, but for some reason I had a hell of a time connecting to a game. I think it was internet issues on my side, but frustrating none the less. I did manage to get in a couple of games and on the zombie team - "grew" 5 zombie friends for the two achievements I was eyeballing.

Tonight - the plan is Bioshock. That looks like the easiest "Q" to grab. Along the way I'll end up with "D", "R", and maybe play to the "U".

GTASC Bonus:
B - BookKeeper - Contrast
C
D
E
F - FIN - Contrast
I - I'm Lonely - Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (360)
K
L - Let There Be Light - Contrast
O
Q
R
U
V
W
X - Xavier Institute - X-Men: The Official Game
Z - Zombie Friends - Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (360)

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
L - Limbo (360)
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
H - Happy Wars
B - Borderlands
L - Limbo (ONE)
O - Orange Box

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:
Main Contest: 12/15
Dragon Age: Origins - COMPLETE
Rayman Origins - COMPLETE
Batman: Arkham Origins - City of Assassins
Magic Duels: Origins - Order of Heliod

Bonus Contest: 0/5

Wrap up:

4 achievements in Contrast for 100 GS
1 achievements in X-Men: The Official Game for 0 GS
2 achievements in Plants Vs. Zombies: Garden Warfare (360) for 20 GS
NEW - Metal Gear Solid: Ground Zeroes (ONE)

Gamerscore:
Currently: 90,124 GS + 120 (+ 330 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4710 + 7 (+ 20 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.52% + 0.01% (+ 0.11% month)
Games Owned:
Up to August 1: 375 (179 / 143 / 53 ) + 5 ( 0 / 0 / + 5) [+ 41 (7 / 0 / 34) year]
Currently: 376 (179 / 143 / 54 ) + 1 ( 0 / 0 / + 2 )
Completions:
Currently: 81 (33 / 45 / 3 ) + 1 (0 /+ 1 / 0)
Currently: 72 (26 / 43 / 3 ) + 1 (0 /+ 1 / 0)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Aug 06, 2015 10:34 am

Played Bioshock last night. Didn't end up starting until pretty late. I opted to go with the lights off, head phones on - you know, really get into it. I ended up being jump scared at least 4 times. I was still early on in the game, but completely forgot all the game play mechanics - switching guns, using powers, etc. I love the atmosphere. It is fantastic. There are so many ambient noises, that I was on edge most of the time. The directional sound didn't seem to exist, so I constantly felt like people were sneaking up on me. I'm playing on easy, so after a while I realized that it was nearly impossible for me to die. Taking on Big Daddies head on - no big deal. I finally got to the camera and scored my "Q" achievement for GTASC. I should probably stick to this game lest I forget how to play again, but I've said that on Middle Earth: Shadow Of Mordor, Darksiders 2, ARES Extinction Agenda, and the list goes on and on. Suffice it to say - love the audio logs and setting of this game - I can see why people enjoy it so much.

I also got a Random To Do List achievement in Bioshock.

Tonight - I've got some options I'm working through for the remaining letters. I need to get 3 or 4 tonight and the rest on Friday night, so we'll see what games work. Possibilities:

Xbox 360:
Limbo for the "U", "C"
Batman: Arkham Origins for the "E", "O"
Crysis for the "C", "K", "W"
Borderlands for the "W", "K"

Xbox ONE:
Magic Duels: Origins for the "V", "O"
Peggle 2 for the "O", "E", "C"
Massive Chalice for the "K"

EDIT: Here's the plan tonight -
Peggle 2 - need 4 optional objectives for my "O" and I'll get a "Cool Clear" for my "C"
Pool Nation FX - win a challenge in 8/9 ball for "W", try and win an online match "E"
Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - complete 1st level - "V"
Massive Chalice - win first battle "K"

Friday -
I could play LIMBO for the U, but I may go back into Rapture for the night and upgrade a weapon "U"

GTASC Bonus:
C
D - Defeated Dr. Stienman - Bioshock
E
F - FIN - Contrast
K
O
Q - Quality Research Photo - Bioshock
R - Researched A Splicer - Bioshock
U
V
W

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
L - Limbo (360)
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
H - Happy Wars
B - Bioshock - Hacked A Vending Machine
L - Limbo (ONE)
O - Orange Box

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 15 out of 100 - 85 remain + 1 - Hacked a turret - Bioshock
Dat Ratio: 28.87 + 1.05
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:

Wrap up:

7 achievements in Bioshock for 80 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 90,204 GS + 80 (+ 410 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4717 + 7 (+ 27 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.57% + 0.05% (+ 0.16% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 376 (179 / 143 / 54 ) + 0 ( 0 / 0 / 1 )
Completions:
Currently: 81 (33 / 45 / 3 ) + 0 (0 / 1 / 0)
Currently: 72 (26 / 43 / 3 ) + 0 (0 / 1 / 0)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Fri Aug 07, 2015 1:44 pm

Pretty much did what I planned. Didn't get to Massive Chalice yet, but I will tonight.

Started with Peggle 2 - only took three games to get the two achievements I needed.

Moved to Pool Nation FX. Took me a few games to figure out what to do. I skipped the tutorial, so I had to learn on the fly. Eventually figured out where to see the challenges. Played about 15 games vs. AI. Then I played two online matches and won them both - only the first game, the guy bailed out before the 8 ball fell. I'm not convinced I will enjoy that game.

Finally I played the first level of Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China. Reminds me of Prince of Persia - which has been said before. I'll probably shelve it and restart when I'm ready to get into it.

I'll get my two quick achievements in Limbo and Massive Chalice to close out the GTASC bonus. I'll fire up 007 Legends for the WAHSH. If there is any time after that tonight - I'll go into Destiny. Might try Skolas or just start leveling up my Warlock and Titan.

GTASC Bonus:
C - Coolest Clear - Peggle 2
D - Defeated Dr. Stienman - Bioshock
E - Epic Win - Pool Nation FX
F - FIN - Contrast
K
O - Opt-in - Peggle 2
Q - Quality Research Photo - Bioshock
R - Researched A Splicer - Bioshock
U
V - Vengeance Begins - Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China
W - Win 9 Ball - Pool Nation FX

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
L - Limbo (360)
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
H - Happy Wars
A- Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China - Vengeance Begins
L - Limbo (ONE)
O - Orange Box
3 - Peggle 2 - Opt-in

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 15 out of 100 - 85 remain
Dat Ratio: 28.87
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:

Wrap up:

2 achievements in Peggle 2 for 75 GS
5 achievements in Pool Nation FX for 45 GS
1 achievement in Assassin's Creed Chronicles: China for 25 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 90,349 GS + 145 (+ 555 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4725 + 8 (+ 35 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.63% + 0.06% (+ 0.22% month)
Games Owned:
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Mon Aug 10, 2015 12:27 pm

Turns out I never had to do the 007 Legends for the WAHSH - since I overlooked one of my Pool Nation FX achievements had "CASH" in it. I did have to go and play LIMBO from the beginning though, I thought I was further into the game - turns out it was the ONE version. No big deal, although it took a little longer than I anticipated to reach the "Urban" egg. After that I quickly did the Massive Chalice first fight and post an email to Xtowers that I was done A-Z. BONUS!

That pretty much killed Friday night, I think I played a little Destiny - leveling up my Warlock, but nothing special.

Saturday - I was one of the many individuals that took part in a closed beta. Of course I can't talk about the game, but I will say it had some struggles with connecting and was a full fledged beta - with place holders and glitches galore. That being said - the game I did play during the beta and then subsequently played three more after the official beta concluded were very fun. One thing I didn't take into account, was that to participate I had to change all of my privacy settings. Never occurred to me the implications for GTASC - thankfully I saw Oz online and made a joke that he "left early" from the beta, to which he replied "Need to change my settings back for GTASC" - had that conversation no happened, I would not have switched back - thankfully (with 5 minutes to spare) - GTASC was none the wiser. That would have been a crappy way to go out.

After my fun with the beta ended - I went into Destiny and LFG'd a Prison of Elders group. These two happened to have a Skolas checkpoint and lost their third. This was my first time fighting Skolas, but I pretended to be knowledgeable.

"What strat are you guys running?" - hoping for a detailed plan of what the hell the mechanics of this fight are.
"Nothing special - normal strat" - crap, I don't know what normal strat is.
"Cool" I replied, then likely making an audible "GULP" sound.

Its a cool fight since the changes. No longer can you full on tactical nuke him. You can a little, but you get a better feel for the mechanics of the fight now. We managed on the first attempt to get him down to 20%, but wiped. Then 3-4 quicker wipes. Finally on our 5th go, we succeeded. I mentioned this on the podcast last night that it was one of those epic moments that my heart was beating like crazy - filled with personal triumph and, at times, panic. It was a great battle and, on a couple of occasions, nearly lost but ultimately Skolas went down. That concluded my "Triumphs" emblem for Year 1 - although I forgot to bring a treasure key, so I missed out on the Shader and Ship - may have to run it again.

I played a little more on my Warlock - up to level 14 - although level cap is 20, I still have a ways to go to "Fully unlock" that subclass. Part of me wants to wait on the Titan to play through with Nolan North's dialog in place of Dinklebot, but we'll see.

Finally - I played some Magic Duels: Origins during the podcast - unlocked a few achievements. I wish the daily challenges were a little shorter - it'll take up a bit more time than I'd like to contribute everyday.

Tonight, I don't think I'll game - my kids are staying at my sister-in-laws for a sleep over, so I should probably spend time with the wife. Although - no kids - is a perfect formula for video games.

This week - I'm looking at starting Tales From The Borderlands for the WAHSH. I'd like to work on Destiny a lot more, but GTASC has started to pick up a bit - and our team goal is 1500 TA per person. That's not terribly easy for me. If I come up with some games - I'll let you know.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
L - Limbo (360) - Altitude Is Attitude
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
H - Happy Wars
L - Limbo (ONE)
O - Orange Box
3 - Peggle 2 - Opt-in

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:
Main Contest: 13/15
Magic Duels: Origins - Power Of Origins

Bonus Contest: 1/5

Wrap up:

3 achievements in LIMBO (360) for 25 GS
1 achievement in Massive Chalice for 10 GS
3 achievements in Magic Duels: Origins for 30 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 90,414 GS + 65 (+ 620 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4732 + 7 (+ 42 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.68% + 0.05% (+ 0.27% month)
Games Owned:
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Wed Aug 12, 2015 10:32 am

Monday night I ended up playing a little bit of Magic Duels: Origins - couple of Solo Battles for the Daily quests. I ended up sacrificing my opponents creature for an achievement. It sucks with some of the decks that there is really only one way to win. I'm thinking of the Bloodflow Connoisseur/Goblin Arsonist/Myr Bot thing. There really isn't another viable plan in that starter deck. I've been trying to supplement with a little more (with all the decks really) as I open packs, but I'm not terribly deep into Magic - I prefer the simplicity of Hearthstone.

Last night I finished the story in LIMBO for Xbox ONE. I had the last four eggs to smash - starting in the factory setting. I played the rest of the game and went back for the bonus level. The black DING! achievement sucked - I died so many times in the dark. It was tough. I'm not sure if I'll give a 5 deaths run a serious attempt. Its tough to commit 2-3 hours in one sitting on one game. I'll finish the 360 version prior to attempting it to get reacquainted with the puzzles.

I played one Destiny story mission and two games of Magic Duels: Origins (to close out two daily quests). Ended up with the achievement for Land Rush using my RED/GREEN deck - super easy.

My son came back sick with a head cold. He's pretty miserable and not sleeping well. Plus my daughter woke up 2-3 times with nightmares, so I didn't get much sleep last night. Probably won't curb my gaming, but I'm rocking three days of 5 hours of sleep - so I may try to grab that 6th hour tonight. I do plan on starting "So Many Me" for the WAHSH.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
H - Happy Wars
L - Limbo (ONE) - DING!
O - Orange Box
3 - Peggle 2 - Opt-in

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:

Wrap up:

6 achievements in LIMBO (ONE) for 480 GS
2 achievements in Magic Duels: Origins for 20 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 90,914 GS + 500 (+ 1120 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4740 + 8 (+ 50 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.74% + 0.06% (+ 0.33% month)
Games Owned:
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Thu Aug 13, 2015 2:36 pm

Try to punch out a quick update.

My son has been sick for the past couple of days, so while my wife and daughter went to soccer practice - I stayed home and played Minecraft on the ONE with my son. I focused on getting some achievements out of the way - ended up with 4.

Once the kids went to bed and I got a quick work out in - I focused on my WAHSH target - So Many Me. A fun little platformer that was nice and free. The first world (consisting of seven levels) was pretty easy. I went to the hub world and explored a little. That was a terrible idea. I ended up in the Clockwork Castle - essentially a collection of challenge rooms. First one, easy. Second one - a little tougher - took me a few tries (mostly because I was too impatient). Third one - super tough - I spent at least an hour on it - trying to get the mechanics down. Once I finally beat it - great moment - it was 1 am (ish). I figured I should play another main level to calm down before bed - ended up staying up until 2 am. Terrible idea. 3 hours of sleep later and I have to admit I've got a problem.

Taking the night off.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
O - OneDrive
R - Rayman Legends (360)
D - Destiny
H - Happy Wars
L - Limbo (ONE) - DING!
O - Orange Box
3 - Peggle 2 - Opt-in

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:

Wrap up:

4 achievements in Minecraft: ONE for 75 GS
4 achievements in So Many Me for 60 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 91,049 GS + 135 (+ 1255 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4748 + 8 (+ 58 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.80% + 0.06% (+ 0.39% month)
Games Owned:
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Wed Aug 19, 2015 9:27 am

Didn't really get into playing anything until Monday night. I had dabbled in Magic Duels: Origins throughout Friday and Saturday, unlocking a few achievements, but pretty much stayed away from gaming. I played Tiger Woods during the podcast recording, but I'm working on my LPGA card, so I didn't quite get enough holes in.

After my son got over his strep throat, ear infection, sinus infection, and athlete's foot on Sunday, he passed it over to my daughter on Monday afternoon. She came home with a fever and I ended up staying home from work yesterday to take care of her. Relegated to the house Monday night and the wife interested in that Bachelor In Paradise garbage - I focused on the WAHSH and Birthday Tag.

The WAHSH was Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - I only needed to complete one more Spec Ops mission for "It Goes To Eleven" - so I punched that out and scored my last number requirement for LORD CHABELO 13.

Popped in Enslaved: Odyssey To The West to complete Chapter 9 for my "E"

Moved to Orange Box for an "O"

Opened "OneDrive" for a quickie.

Played a little Magic Duels: Origins for a break

Then played Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved. Played 3-4 songs. This game is really fun. Just like Guitar Hero was back in the day. I like how responsive the Kinect 2.0 is - makes life much easier than those days of Kinect 1.0.

Last night I focused on Rayman Legends (360). Scored 4 achievements while playing through a bunch of levels. Mostly the Mexican themed ones. I hated those levels where you are turned into a chicken. I don't like how slow your guy feels.

Tonight, we are supposed to go out for my niece's 21st birthday. Take her out to dinner and drinks, but of course my son got her sick too. Her boyfriend got her a trip to Portland for her birthday (leaving Thursday I think) and of course she's sick. I feel bad about it, so she may cancel tonight's activities. I still need an "H" - I'll probably play a little Halo: Spartan Assault for that one.

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
O - OneDrive - Enhance, Enhance, Enhance
R - Rayman Legends (360) - Mad World!
D - Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved - Haberdashing
H - Halo: Spartan Assault
E - Enslaved: Odyssey To The West - What A Pig!
L - Limbo (ONE) - DING!
O - Orange Box - Where Cubbage Fears To Tread
1 - Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - It Goes To Eleven
3 - Peggle 2 - Opt-in

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 16 out of 100 - 84 remain - Orange Box- Where Cubbage Fears To Tread
Dat Ratio: 30.28 + 1.41
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:
Main Contest: 15/15 - COMPLETE
Magic Duels: Origins - Tactician
Magic Duels: Origins - Solo Battler

Bonus Contest: 3/5
Magic Duels: Origins -Solo Battler

Wrap up:

4 achievements in Magic Duels: Origins for 60 GS
1 achievement in Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 for 20 GS
2 achievements in Enslaved: Odyssey To The West for 35 GS
1 achievement in The Orange Box for 5 GS
1 achievement in OneDrive for 0 GS
2 achievements in Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved for 55 GS
4 achievements in Rayman Legends (360) for 40 GS
NEW - Submerged

Gamerscore:
Currently: 91,264 GS + 215 (+ 1470 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4762 + 14 (+ 72 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.87% + 0.07% (+ 0.46% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 377 (179 / 143 / 55 ) + 1 ( 0 / 0 /+ 2 )
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:47 pm

Its been about a week since I've updated this bad boy. I haven't been gaming a ton - at least not gaining achievements. With Fantasy Football and my kids' school gearing up - I've had my focus elsewhere. Plus The Grand Tournament in Hearthstone has kept me on my phone more than my Xbox.

I managed to finish off the birthday tag with Halo: Spartan Assault. Nothing special there. After that, I played Disney Fantasia for a few achievements.

Friday and Saturday were spent at a buddy's cabin. Played board games, cards, beersbie. Good stuff. I came home Saturday night though. Fired up Destiny and played the nightfall and weekly for some strange coins to buy up Thunderlord - also ended up with Bones of Eao from the Nightfall. Couple more exotics to fill out my sheet. I ended up buying The Taken King (preorder - $40) - goes completely against everything I typically do, but I'm so engrossed by this game that I think I can get off on the cheap compared to my other gaming habits. Bungie - you win this round!

Sunday night, during the podcast, I played the crappy Tomb Raider MP by myself. I'm 7000 XP from level 60 and 42000 Salvage away from completely finishing that MP (of course now GwG has the ONE version for me).

Monday night I played some Batman: Arkham Origins - thought the story related achievement was closer, but not so much. I'll try the bridge crossing tonight to finish the AHAH.

Took the night off Tuesday getting things geared up for Fantasy Football - running three leagues, so there is some busy work to manage.

Tonight - I'll do the Batman thing for AHAH, then move to A.R.E.S. for GoW. I need to find some time for a Kinect Fun Lab for the WAHSH this week, but that will only take 30 minutes. (Maybe I'll even get to it tonight?)

BIRTHDAY TAG:
AUGUST plan:
O - OneDrive - Enhance, Enhance, Enhance
R - Rayman Legends (360) - Mad World!
D - Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved - Haberdashing
H - Halo: Spartan Assault - Switched On
E - Enslaved: Odyssey To The West - What A Pig!
L - Limbo (ONE) - DING!
O - Orange Box - Where Cubbage Fears To Tread
1 - Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 - It Goes To Eleven
3 - Peggle 2 - Opt-in

RANDOM TO DO LIST:
Achievement Progress: 16 out of 100 - 84 remain - Orange Box- Where Cubbage Fears To Tread
Dat Ratio: 30.28 + 1.41
Let's Finish This:

August AHAH:
Main Contest: 15/15 - COMPLETE
Magic Duels: Origins - Solo Battler

Bonus Contest: 3/5
Magic Duels: Origins -Solo Battler

Wrap up:

1 achievement in Halo: Spartan Assault for 20 GS
3 achievements in Disney Fantasia: Music Evolved for 25 GS

Gamerscore:
Currently: 91,309 GS + 45 (+ 1515 month)
Achievements:
Currently: 4766 + 4 (+ 76 month)
Completion %:
Currently: 34.90% + 0.03% (+ 0.49% month)
Games Owned:
Currently: 377 (179 / 143 / 55 ) + 1 ( 0 / 0 /+ 2 )
Completions:
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby JelliedBigfoot » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:43 pm

I was thinking of using Kinect Me as well once I saw what was available to me. I always forget about the Fun Labs games they are never on my games list, only the Mars Rover Landing shows up. I have to go to my download history and hit play now to load up the game, do you have similar issue or does it display in your 'MyGames' section?
Medals: 16
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 600 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Captain Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Participation Puppy (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
4 pcs.
90 pcs.
50 pcs.
54 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JelliedBigfoot
Top Dawg

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 66869
Bank: 146,548.00
United States of America

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:53 pm

The only way to access the Kinect Fun Labs stuff is through the Kinect Fun Labs hub, which is tricky to open at the best of times. Last time I found it I actually pinned it so I could always find it again, but even then I need to go through the "select it, select download, get the you've already downloaded this, play now? message, then select play" to get it to start each time.

BTW Fream - I completed Destiny.
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 75160
Bank: 253,948.00
Australia

Postby JelliedBigfoot » Wed Aug 26, 2015 11:05 pm

zzUrbanSpaceman wrote:The only way to access the Kinect Fun Labs stuff is through the Kinect Fun Labs hub, which is tricky to open at the best of times. Last time I found it I actually pinned it so I could always find it again, but even then I need to go through the "select it, select download, get the you've already downloaded this, play now? message, then select play" to get it to start each time.

BTW Fream - I completed Destiny.

Thanks for reassuring my sanity, super jelly about that completion! Still missing my flawless raider, I may come back to it one day ;)
Medals: 16
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 600 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Captain Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Participation Puppy (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
4 pcs.
90 pcs.
50 pcs.
54 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JelliedBigfoot
Top Dawg