Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - The great Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain 2014/15 world tour!

The great Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain 2014/15 world tour!

The great Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain 2014/15 world tour!

Postby Montana97 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:24 am

Hello, short and simple I have a copy of Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain: What a Beautiful Memories that i purchased. It is the most expensive game i have ever bought. It takes about 45 minutes for the 1K and I would like to send it around so everyone can benefit :D . it is on its way around Australia at the moment, but i would like to send it international so if you have a NTSC j xbox and would like to take part in this human experiment please reply and we can make it happen. All I ask is that when you receive the game is that you sign the cover slip with your gamertag and you send it on to the next person with a signature or tracking required postage. If all goes to plan when I get the game back it should have some great signatures that tell a pretty cool history having some awesome people involved! I look forward to any input thanks!
Medals: 19
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
11 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
27 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Montana97
Graduate

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 61716
Bank: 24,288.00
Australia

Re: The great Shiei no Sona-Nyl Refrain 2014/15 world tour!

Postby ozbundyboy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 8:53 am

g'day mate, I would love to have the game sent to me, I will send you my postal address in a private message.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 153375
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby Montana97 » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:05 am

Monkey is sending it to spaceman and spaceman can send I to you ;)
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
27 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Montana97
Graduate

Cash on hand: 61716
Bank: 24,288.00
Australia

Postby madeyepadeye » Wed Dec 17, 2014 10:49 am

I honestly wish I hadn't already done this game now. Would of loved to join in with the cool journey this game will go on, can't I just sneakly sign my name on it. If anyone comes across a copy of Super Karaoke Korean I need that game in my life and would happily let this do the same. Great idea Montana, salute the diver :mrgreen:
Medals: 9
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster V (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
8 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

madeyepadeye
Tyro

Cash on hand: 13075
Great Britain

Postby NastyMastaDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 12:45 pm

I am very interested in taking part in this human experiment.
Medals: 59
Professional Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) 700 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Inquiry (1) Philanthropist (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) You Can't Miss the Bear (1)
Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Rocked Your Socks Off (1) Eye Of The Tiger (1) Made Man (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1) Old School (1) The Booster Seat (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) Top 10 (1) Cowboy Up (1) For Albion! (1) Ultimate Badass (1) Bethesdaholic (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) A True Jedi (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
150 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
160 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
500 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

NastyMastaDaddy
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 203561
Bank: 1,608,141.00
United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:30 pm

This makes me think much harder about picking up an NTSC-J console. I've been considering looking into getting one and participating in this grand experiment (you did say "World" tour, right?) may just push me over the edge into getting one. If I were to pick one up, would I need to get a different plug / power converter so it would work in the US?
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 58859
Bank: 481,355.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:49 pm

madeyepadeye wrote:I honestly wish I hadn't already done this game now. Would of loved to join in with the cool journey this game will go on, can't I just sneakly sign my name on it. If anyone comes across a copy of Super Karaoke Korean I need that game in my life and would happily let this do the same. Great idea Montana, salute the diver :mrgreen:

I have SuperStar Karaoke at the moment; it was a group buy with Crandy and another friend and will eventually be owned by Crandy outright. That said, if you are willing to be VERY CAREFUL WITH IT, I might be willing to lend it to you. Be aware that it's a bit of a grind though, and I'd want it back fairly promptly, and require registered post due to the value/rarity of it.
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 73560
Bank: 213,644.00
Australia

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Dec 17, 2014 7:51 pm

HyruleBalverine wrote:This makes me think much harder about picking up an NTSC-J console. I've been considering looking into getting one and participating in this grand experiment (you did say "World" tour, right?) may just push me over the edge into getting one. If I were to pick one up, would I need to get a different plug / power converter so it would work in the US?

Might depend on the model.

The power pack that the older (non-Slim) ones come with won't be compatible with your local power, but you should be able to use a US power brick instead - I have Australian bricks plugged into both my NTSC-J and NTSC-U consoles.

The Slim I'm not sure about, but I'd say it's much the same deal - you'd need to source a local power brick but it will work fine otherwise.
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Australia

Postby NastyMastaDaddy » Wed Dec 17, 2014 9:24 pm

HyruleBalverine wrote:This makes me think much harder about picking up an NTSC-J console. I've been considering looking into getting one and participating in this grand experiment (you did say "World" tour, right?) may just push me over the edge into getting one. If I were to pick one up, would I need to get a different plug / power converter so it would work in the US?

You can use the power plug you use with your U.S. (current) console. I have a slim PAL console and I use my NTSC slim power brick. Same for my NTSC-J box. Just plug in NTSC power brick to NTSC-J console and you will be fine.

Also if you are looking to buy a NTSC-J box, keep your eye on Ebay and they come up every so often for around $100-$150.
Medals: 59
Professional Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) 700 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Inquiry (1) Philanthropist (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) You Can't Miss the Bear (1)
Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Rocked Your Socks Off (1) Eye Of The Tiger (1) Made Man (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1) Old School (1) The Booster Seat (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) Top 10 (1) Cowboy Up (1) For Albion! (1) Ultimate Badass (1) Bethesdaholic (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) A True Jedi (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
150 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
160 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
500 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

NastyMastaDaddy
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 203561
Bank: 1,608,141.00
United States of America

Postby madeyepadeye » Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:08 am

zzUrbanSpaceman wrote:
madeyepadeye wrote:I honestly wish I hadn't already done this game now. Would of loved to join in with the cool journey this game will go on, can't I just sneakly sign my name on it. If anyone comes across a copy of Super Karaoke Korean I need that game in my life and would happily let this do the same. Great idea Montana, salute the diver :mrgreen:

I have SuperStar Karaoke at the moment; it was a group buy with Crandy and another friend and will eventually be owned by Crandy outright. That said, if you are willing to be VERY CAREFUL WITH IT, I might be willing to lend it to you. Be aware that it's a bit of a grind though, and I'd want it back fairly promptly, and require registered post due to the value/rarity of it.

You sir would be a legend if this would be possible. I've basically been looking for it the best part of two years. I'd treat it with the up most respect and it would go to the top of my play all day list. I'd happily pay registered post from and back to you. If you can speak to your group share I'd owe you big time. :D I love when gamers want to help other gamers.
Medals: 9
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster V (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
8 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

madeyepadeye
Tyro

Cash on hand: 13075
Great Britain

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Feb 18, 2015 5:28 am

Alrighty, I received the game from seamonkey the other day and just completed it. It looks like seamonkey forgot to sign the cover though!

I believe Oz is next up?
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Australia

Postby ozbundyboy » Thu Feb 19, 2015 3:18 am

Cool, then after I finish it I will "post" it to Cooper. lol
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Thu Feb 19, 2015 4:10 am

ozbundyboy wrote:Cool, then after I finish it I will "post" it to Cooper. lol

PM me your address mate and I'll post it tomorrow along with those QR codes for #IDARB.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Australia

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Mar 06, 2015 8:32 am

Is there someone else to send the game to or should I send it to monkey so he can play it?
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby DeAtH434 » Fri Mar 06, 2015 1:46 pm

I actually wouldn't mind taking part in this. I don't really want to pony up $60+ for a 45 minute game so this would be the best way for me to get this VN done and over with.
Experienced Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) Captain Viral (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) Booster X (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Violence in Silence (1) Rocked Your Socks Off (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
11 pcs.
1 pcs.
17 pcs.
1 pcs.