Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Viral aus secret Santa.

Viral aus secret Santa.

Viral aus secret Santa.

Postby Rogue 1992 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:24 am

I was thinking about getting a secret Santa program to go along with the main program.

You do not need to enter if you don't want to but I think it would be nice if we all joined and gave our friends a gift for Xmas.

I was part of a similar scheme on 360v.

If you want in just post you want in and a list of 10 things you want. Up to a maximum price of $100. That's the rrp of a standard game in aus.

Laters.
Medals: 17
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) The Good Samaritan (1) The Veteran (1) Colonel (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
7 pcs.
18 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Rogue 1992
Graduate

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 45930
Australia

Re: Viral aus secret Santa.

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:29 am

Could you explain a little more about how this is meant to work? Is there a link on 360v for the previous one you were a part of?
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 73560
Bank: 213,644.00
Australia

Postby Rogue 1992 » Mon Oct 07, 2013 12:42 am

Basically this is how it works.

Everyone who wants in posts that they want in and a list of possible gifts and if they don't mind preowened ect. It doesn't have to be a game you ask for nor Xbox related in anyway. If you want 8 kilos of bacon go for it. (May be off by the time it arrives).

I get everyone's addresses and use a random number generator to assign who gets who as their Santa.

So say if we all do it and I have one
Space man 2 Montana 3 mephisto 4 Matdan 5 ect ( these may not be final numbers as you don't have to join if you don't want.

I get 3 come up for instance so I choose an item from Montana's list and have it sent to him.

You will not tell anyone who you got so as not to spoil the surprise. After you get your gift a thank you message on here would be recommended make the person who sent it feel happier :).

Games will be sent before December 5 so people have a chance to get them before Xmas day and if they are going away for Xmas they will still get it for Xmas.

Sign ups close November 19 that gives everyone 2 weeks to get the gift and send it. Of cause you am buy it online and have it sent straight to the person.

You don't have to gift wrap if you don't want.

And I think that sums it up for rules and guidelines.

( when my Internet speeds up ill edit a link for the other 360v Santa here)
Medals: 17
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) The Good Samaritan (1) The Veteran (1) Colonel (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1)
Virtual Shelf:
7 pcs.
18 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Rogue 1992
Graduate

Cash on hand: 45930
Australia

Postby matdan12 » Wed Oct 23, 2013 10:11 am

So is there a lowest point? Have not been keeping too big a tabs on these threads.
Medals: 7
Haughty Hound (1) Booster XXX (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

matdan12
Novice

Cash on hand: 18176
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Return to Viral Games Aussie