Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Get to know your fellow virals...

Get to know your fellow virals...

Get to know your fellow virals...

Postby Rogue 1992 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:23 pm

Just post a little bit about yourself if you wouldn't mind so we can get everyone to know each other better :).
Medals: 17
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) The Good Samaritan (1) The Veteran (1) Colonel (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
7 pcs.
18 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Rogue 1992
Graduate

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 45930
Australia

Re: Get to know your fellow virals...

Postby Rogue 1992 » Sun Sep 22, 2013 5:33 pm

Hi.

I'm Rogue 1992 aka Robert Gervaise.

I'm 21 and a painter from Newcastle.

I love strategy games. Pretty much any sport in the world but I'm insane (yes I know in general :p) for Arsenal in the premiership, the Newcastle Knights and the Baltimore Ravens.

I also have a soft spot for the Sydney Swans , Nashville predators and the LA Dodgers and the Miami Heat.

I listen to pretty much anything when it comes to music. I like punk and rock but I will also go to country concerts if a good band is playing ie big and rich or something ( I got back stage with them in march ;) it was epic!!!)

I play football and Rugby. And don't dismind a bit of cricket.

I have a pet wolf he is named Theo :) he is 6 months old (Siberian husky) he has one blue eye and one brown eye.

Feel free to add me on Facebook if you can't get enough of my mentalness. Robert gervaise or rogue 1992 my picture currently is me sitting on my dirt bike.

Follow me on twitter for updates on what games go viral and updates #rogue_1992.

And don't forget to add me on TA.

Add me on live if you want i try to keep my friends list low lol I I my have 30-40 ppl on my FL most of the time. But feel free to add me.

Well that's pretty much me so ill say see you later and if you have a question hit up me or spaceman.

Laters.
Medals: 17
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) The Good Samaritan (1) The Veteran (1) Colonel (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1)
Virtual Shelf:
7 pcs.
18 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Rogue 1992
Graduate

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 45930
Australia

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Sun Sep 22, 2013 7:36 pm

You probably already know me, but here goes:

My name is Tarragon, and regardless of what my avatar might happen to look like right now, I am a guy.

I am in my late 30s, and I work as a systems administrator and network engineer for a small ISP in Victoria, Australia. In my spare time I dabble in various projects that require certain levels of electronics skill and programming, such as my Guitar Hero bot.

I am on the staff at True Achievements, currently as a part of the game information team, and I also volunteered to manage the bug tracking forum, and as such am in fairly regular email contact with the site owner, Rich. If you've any queries about TA, please feel free to ask.

I'm very eclectic with my musical choices, but I tend more towards soundscape/soundtrack style music (think Hans Zimmer, e.g. Inception, The Ring, etc), but I also really like Queens of the Stone Age, Nine Inch Nails/HTDA/Trent Reznor + Atticus Ross soundtracks, and have recently got into Melody's Echo Chamber, which is a side project of the guitarist from Tame Impala. I also like a UK band called SPC ECO, which is made up of the guy from Curve, his daughter, and some others. It's likely that whatever style you listen to, I like something in that style. The last major concert I went to was Radiohead, which was awesome, and before that it was Roger Waters performing The Wall, which was probably the best concert I've ever been to.

I'm not a big follower or sport. I used to be quite into the cricket, but that fell away after the dream team with Warne, Gilchrist, and the rest all retired. The team of late hasn't been particularly inspiring and nobody really stands out for me, so I haven't been that interested. The one sport I do follow regularly, with varying degrees of passion throughout the year, is Formula 1. It's a shame Webber is retiring from the sport, but hopefully Daniel Ricciardo will fill his shoes well.

I guess that's about all for me at this stage, if you have any questions, let me know!
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 73560
Bank: 213,644.00
Australia

Postby mephisto4thewin » Wed Dec 04, 2013 10:18 pm

Might post here a bit about myself too and see if we can get this thing off the ground.

My name is Daniel, I'm a 31 year old father of two. I come from boring little Adelaide. I work as a carpenter and that gives me a decent enough living. I love competing and gamerscore gives me the ideal chance to do that. I am slowly working my way up the Australian leader boards and I hope to be in the top 10-15 by this time next year (yes I'm planning a massive year)

I love most sports with soccer and formula 1 my most watched. I'm an Everton fan in the premier league, and also follow the Aussies in F1.
Medals: 1
Booster I (1)
mephisto4thewin
Minor Puppy

Cash on hand: 1824

Postby matdan12 » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:04 pm

Not sure really what to say but in the interest of bumping this:

Hi I am Mat I am 20. Living in Perth Western Australia not really doing much just studying.
Medals: 7
Haughty Hound (1) Booster XXX (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

matdan12
Novice

Cash on hand: 18176
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Sun Dec 29, 2013 10:23 pm

matdan12 wrote:Not sure really what to say but in the interest of bumping this:

Hi I am Mat I am 20. Living in Perth Western Australia not really doing much just studying.

Welcome Mat! Is there anything you'd like to borrow from the library?
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 73560
Bank: 213,644.00
Australia

Postby matdan12 » Mon Dec 30, 2013 10:11 am

zzUrbanSpaceman wrote:
matdan12 wrote:Not sure really what to say but in the interest of bumping this:

Welcome Mat! Is there anything you'd like to borrow from the library?

I guess Army of Two Devil's Cartel.
Medals: 7
Haughty Hound (1) Booster XXX (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

matdan12
Novice

Cash on hand: 18176
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Return to Viral Games Aussie