Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Hello All!

Hello All!

A place for people new to the site

Hello All!

Postby NzArchangel » Sat Jun 06, 2015 4:15 am

Hi Everyone,

Obviously new to the site, not much to mention about myself to be honest.
- Been playing games ever since I was three or four playing sonic on an old SEGA machine.
- Joined Xbox Live in 2009, not quite sure what got me into achievements, just love hunting them down, desperately looking for people to hunt them with.

That's pretty much it, thanks and my GT is Notorious Kiwi so please feel free to add me on Xbox, i'd love to meet some of you and hunt some cheevo's or just play some games together.

PS: been collecting Xbox One games, have 29 so far, not so many on the 360 but i'd love to help anyone I can.

See ya ;)

NzArchangel
Minor Puppy

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 1128

Re: Hello All!

Postby Freamwhole » Mon Jun 08, 2015 12:27 pm

Welcome to the site - hope you can find some things you enjoy around here.

Look forward to gaming with you.
Living the dream (because I'm always half asleep)
Medals: 25
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 9393
Bank: 780,019.00
United States of America

Postby Rick Nasty 1187 » Mon Jun 08, 2015 9:25 pm

Hey guy! Welcome to the site. I'm sure you will enjoy your stay here at the site. Plenty of things to keep you occupied. Whether you like to obtain meaningless medals to display (there's nothing wrong with that because I like to). Or if you want some friendly competition to boost you gamerscore. You will find something here for you.
Medals: 16
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 300 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Donor (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) The Booster Seat (1) Nothing Collector (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
15 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
500 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Rick Nasty 1187
Stud Dog

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 65826
Bank: 0.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon Jun 08, 2015 11:24 pm

g'day and welcome to the site. I am one of the three Community Managers and also a boosting co-ordinator. I regularly run boosting sessions at 8pm (10pm NZ) on Thursdays and Saturdays and also at 3:30pm (5:30pm NZ) on Saturday afternoons. I have had a few other people from NZ participate in my boosting sessions and it would be great to get them in Achievement Hounds.

If you are available for any of these times check out the Upcoming Boosting Sessions topic or add me on True Achievements to see what sessions I create.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby JerithGeros » Tue Jun 09, 2015 9:20 am

Welcome to the site! I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you around! :)
Medals: 49
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) BSAA Professional (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1)
I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) May The Forza Be With You (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Made Man (1) A Real Hero (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Bethesdaholic (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
27 pcs.
119 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
227 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JerithGeros
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 531380
United States of America

Postby bigeasy97 » Sat Jun 13, 2015 3:56 pm

Welcome to the community! Hope to see you join some of the boosting sessions that are run by a number of our community members, joining those boosting sessions is the easiest way to get to know some of the more dedicated members of the Achievement Hounds community.
Medals: 42
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) VIP GoW #100 Winner (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
24 pcs.
116 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
140 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

bigeasy97
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 62003
Bank: 1,038,890.00
United States of America

Postby Ms Dudette » Sun Jun 14, 2015 5:09 am

welcome newbie. great site. great people. great fun.
like the gt
have fun
Medals: 3
Haughty Hound (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1)
Ms Dudette
Graduate

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 18448

Return to Newcomer's Corner