Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - acaraba2 Twitch Page

acaraba2 Twitch Page

acaraba2 Twitch Page

Postby acaraba2 » Sun Mar 15, 2015 12:00 pm

Hey guys,

I been trying to do this on and off for while now. Never really understood how to set it up properly without using the built in twitch app on the X1. Always had problems with the sound not being set up when using the capture card. Now that I've got that pretty much straighten out. I have a plan to broadcast weekdays after work between 6 pm to 9 pm eastern. Anyways I hope you all enjoy.

I don't normally use the X1 twitch app for broadcasting, so most streams don't get pick up until TA updates it. If your interested, I will try to post in here when I go live, otherwise my twitter feed automatically updates when I am broadcasting.

acaraba2 Twitter

Starting out, I will be broadcasting Diablo 3 ROS until I finish it.

Then I already have a plan basically for what comes next.
Borderlands Handsome Jack Collection > Neverwinter > Smite > ..???..> Fable Legends > Giagantic

acaraba2 Twitch Page
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 72706
Bank: 2,439,573.00
United States of America

Re: acaraba2 Twitch Page

Postby acaraba2 » Wed Mar 18, 2015 11:57 am

So I did little messing around with my stream last 2 days trying to get the volume set up.

I manage to get it fix, the problem is I have no idea what I did, so tonight around 6 pm eastern I will stream some Diablo again, but this time I plan to record my steps for future fixes so I wont have to troubleshooting blindly, or hope that the echoing wont happen again.

Next thing is I am trying to decide if I want to pick up a webcam so you all can see my ugly mug on stream in the future.

Thanks Jerith Geros for helping me troubleshoot.
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 72706
Bank: 2,439,573.00
United States of America

Return to AH Twitch