Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Reviews by MrSandman

Reviews by MrSandman

Reviews by MrSandman

Postby LSC MrSandman » Wed Oct 02, 2013 10:40 am

Since it has been brought up I figured I'm just gonna make a topic in here where I can collect all of my reviews (and throw in some general topics as well). I know that I once created a similar topic but I honestly can't figure out where. So if a mod can find it and close it down I'd appreciate it!

And just to make it clear: I do get a teeny-tini bonus for every click on one of my articles. Just wanted to disclose this right here to make sure everybody is on the same page. So if you want to read something AND support me go ahead and click on a link :) I'd appreciate it!

Without any more non-sense here are my reviews and articles (up to October 2nd):

Review Overview

TMNT - Out of the Shadows - http://www.unigamesity.com/teenage-muta ... -xbox-360/ / Rating - 1,5 out of 5 Stars

Rayman Legends - http://www.unigamesity.com/rayman-legends-review/ / Rating - 5 out of 5 Stars

Article Overview

How Games Have Helped Me Dealing With Anxiety - Part 1 - http://www.unigamesity.com/how-games-ha ... ty-part-1/
Medals: 35
Seasoned Hound (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) 700 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster I (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Puppy (1)
To Do List Participant (1) 40K Posts (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
290 pcs.
1 pcs.
3 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
82 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

LSC MrSandman
Top Dawg

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 276950
Bank: 444,163.00
Switzerland

Re: Reviews by MrSandman

Postby triplewitching » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:12 pm

And just to make it clear: I do get a teeny-tini bonus for every click on one of my articles. Just wanted to disclose this right here to make sure everybody is on the same page. So if you want to read something AND support me go ahead and click on a link :) I'd appreciate it!

Disclosure is always good. This is actually somewhat like the Amazon link. We are all gamers here, and we want to read reviews, and we want to support our part-time host, so its win-win :)

Ah, turtles, I can't believe they are still around and making games. I still have fond memories of the NES (!!) turtles game, which for the time had incredible depth to it, with hot character swapping, unique weapon advantages and disadvantages, health bars, different playstyles, driving sections, the ability to rescue defeated turtles, and, of course it was Nintendo Hard. I don't think I could beat the last level, and I really gave it my best. Its a shame they couldn't do anything even as good as that nowadays...
Medals: 6
One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Long Service Medal (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

triplewitching
Debutant

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 332
Bank: 218,329.00

Re: Reviews by MrSandman

Postby triplewitching » Wed Oct 02, 2013 5:24 pm

Hey, I'm glad you are getting paid and all, but you don't appear on unigamesity.com's list of authors or contributors, even though you are listed as the author of the reviews ! You should definitely get them to at least recognize your contributions on their main site masthead.
Medals: 6
One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Long Service Medal (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

triplewitching
Debutant

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 332
Bank: 218,329.00

Return to Reviews