Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - World War Z- Book of the Month May 1 2014

World War Z- Book of the Month May 1 2014

World War Z- Book of the Month May 1 2014

Postby merricat sugar » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:19 am

I read this book for my IRL book club and just can't get enough! The book itself is a quick and easy read, but if you haven't yet listen to the audiobook! The author, Max Brooks, is Mel Brooks' son- and there must have been some favors called in some where because the audio is packed with well known actors who do a great job.

Also- you do have to read/listen to the book. Watching the movie won't cut it as the only thing the two share is a title.
Medals: 37
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Brick Breaker (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Eating up Quarters (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
162 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
135 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

merricat sugar
Top Dawg

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 392654
Bank: 20,938.00
United States of America

Re: World War Z- Book of the Month April 1 2014

Postby spankynspronkle » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:24 am

Read this cover to cover on my vacation a few months ago... Will be interesting to see how the conversations go since the book is chopped up into small segments of different perspectives and interactions of people in the zombie war.
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 735,002.00
United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:47 am

This is my favorite book of all time.

Granted I don't read much and love zombies. This is no great piece of literature, but it emcompassed everything (and then some) about what a world would be like if humans encountered this threat.

Can't wait to discuss.
Living the dream (because I'm always half asleep)
Medals: 25
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 9393
Bank: 780,019.00
United States of America

Postby matdan12 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:13 am

Good book apart from the fact Australians could not hole up against a zombie invasion as well as other countries apparently.
Medals: 7
Haughty Hound (1) Booster XXX (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

matdan12
Novice

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 18176
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby DeceptiCog72283 » Sun Feb 02, 2014 3:37 pm

read this a while back...looking forward to the discussion (probably mostly read as I don't do much posting lol)

very very different to the movie unfortunately (for the movie)
Medals: 18
Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 300 Posts (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Booster V (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1) Love To Swipe (1) Rarefied (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
24 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
27 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

DeceptiCog72283
Progeny

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 5972
Bank: 64,515.00
Canada

Postby Smeddum07 » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:09 am

going to listen to the audiobook here it is on youtube for anyone who wants to get involved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alheZTrSKtU
Medals: 17
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) Turd Burglar (1) 500 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Donor (1) Booster I (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Top 10 (1) Denied (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) To Do List Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Smeddum07
Hound

Cash on hand: 6630
Bank: 0.00
Great Britain

Postby LSC MrSandman » Mon Feb 03, 2014 7:55 am

Smeddum07 wrote:going to listen to the audiobook here it is on youtube for anyone who wants to get involved

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alheZTrSKtU

Even if you've already read the book I'd highly recommend the audiobook as well. Max Brooks as the interviewer is rather "meh" but other than that... a mostly brillant cast.

And while the version Smeddum posted is good enough I'd also recommend looking for the "Unabridged" version. It's twice as long as the one posted above and features every single chapter of the actual book.

So the Youtube video is a good start and if you already read the book a while ago it should be good enough to catch up but if you haven't read it at all go for the Unabridged one. It's available on Audible for example. Or other... shadier parts of the interwebs
Medals: 35
Seasoned Hound (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) 700 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster I (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Puppy (1)
To Do List Participant (1) 40K Posts (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
290 pcs.
1 pcs.
3 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
82 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

LSC MrSandman
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 276950
Bank: 455,266.00
Switzerland

Re: World War Z- Book of the Month May 1 2014

Postby hotcurls3088 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:17 pm

I might join this. I have been wanting to read the book :D
Medals: 8
Seasoned Hound (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1)
Virtual Shelf:
5 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

hotcurls3088
Progeny

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 18825
United States of America

Postby Azhusker71 » Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:07 pm

The audiobook is one of the best I've ever listened to. Excellent reads of all the parts by a few actors you my have heard of :D
Medals: 2
Haughty Hound (1) Booster I (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

Azhusker71
Junior

Cash on hand: 786
Bank: 8,498.00
United States of America

Postby Unholy Angst » Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:27 am

Probably my favorite book from the last 10 years. I'll have to track down the audiobook, it seems the perfect format for one. I still want to see the movie, maybe once its on Netflix instant.
2015 NHL Champs!
Medals: 15
Seasoned Hound (1) Greyhound (1) Haughty Hound (1) Donor (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) For Albion! (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
35 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Unholy Angst
Veteran

Cash on hand: 4505
Bank: 233,566.00
United States of America

Postby Mattism » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:12 am

Unholy Angst wrote:Probably my favorite book from the last 10 years. I'll have to track down the audiobook, it seems the perfect format for one. I still want to see the movie, maybe once its on Netflix instant.

Just know that the only thing the book and the movie have in common really is the name and that there are zombies. If you are fine with that then you might like the movie. I did not care all that much for the movie. It was not bad but it just was not anything like the book.
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) C.E.O. (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Benefactor (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Let's Finish This!! (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) Violence in Silence (1) A Real Hero (1) Top 10 (1) A True Jedi (1)
Rarefied (1) Consigliere (1) AHPM Thirds Place (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
307 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
340 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Mattism

Boosting Coordinator

Cash on hand: 739894
Bank: 598,075.00
United States of America

Postby Unholy Angst » Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:28 am

Mattism wrote:Just know that the only thing the book and the movie have in common really is the name and that there are zombies. If you are fine with that then you might like the movie. I did not care all that much for the movie. It was not bad but it just was not anything like the book.

Oh, I've seen the previews and I know I'm going to hate the movie, but that won't stop me from watching it once its on cable or Netflix :lol:
2015 NHL Champs!
Medals: 15
Seasoned Hound (1) Greyhound (1) Haughty Hound (1) Donor (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) For Albion! (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
35 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Unholy Angst
Veteran

Cash on hand: 4505
Bank: 233,566.00
United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat Mar 08, 2014 2:52 pm

Hi there;

I'm new here, so I'm guessing that since this was posted well in advance of May, that the expectation is to read it prior to that date, or are we just supposed to have it by then so that we can all start reading it on May 1st? I've seen the movie, and liked it, but as with any book related movie, I'm sure that is because I saw the movie prior to reading the book. I think that the only book turned movie that was ever done justice on film that I've seen was the first Harry Potter. But I digress, I'm happy to order the book (and I've seen the referral link on the site, so I'll do it that way), I just need to know when I'm supposed to start reading it.

Thanks!
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 586,475.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby Freamwhole » Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:28 am

HyruleBalverine wrote:Hi there;

I'm new here, so I'm guessing that since this was posted well in advance of May, that the expectation is to read it prior to that date, or are we just supposed to have it by then so that we can all start reading it on May 1st? I've seen the movie, and liked it, but as with any book related movie, I'm sure that is because I saw the movie prior to reading the book. I think that the only book turned movie that was ever done justice on film that I've seen was the first Harry Potter. But I digress, I'm happy to order the book (and I've seen the referral link on the site, so I'll do it that way), I just need to know when I'm supposed to start reading it.

Thanks!

Read the book before May, then there will be forum discussions regarding it. Look at "Old Man's War" thread that is ongoing right now - that is the current book club topic. I'm also relatively new, so I'm not the best for site insight, but I'm looking for to World War Z - it's currently my favorite book of all time. But I'm a huge zombi-phile.
Living the dream (because I'm always half asleep)
Medals: 25
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
58 pcs.
126 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Freamwhole
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 9393
Bank: 780,019.00
United States of America

Postby spankynspronkle » Mon Mar 10, 2014 12:38 pm

Freamwhole wrote:Read the book before May, then there will be forum discussions regarding it. Look at "Old Man's War" thread that is ongoing right now - that is the current book club topic. I'm also relatively new, so I'm not the best for site insight, but I'm looking for to World War Z - it's currently my favorite book of all time. But I'm a huge zombi-phile.

You should start it before may, but in general the discussions will go for the month of May. If you are a fast reader, you can read along with the discussions and not miss a beat... if you are slower like I am, start early so you can be ahead of the questions.
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 735,002.00
United States of America

Postby Jack Burton 78 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 5:15 pm

I'm down for this, can't wait to start
Medals: 9
One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Haughty Hound (1) Street Team (1) Booster X (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) For Albion! (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Jack Burton 78
Junior

Cash on hand: 3629
Bank: 50,579.00
United States of America

Postby bigeasy97 » Sat May 03, 2014 8:03 pm

I will be able to participate in the book club discussions once again since school is on break for the summer. And this is a solid book to start back up on my leisurely reading.
Medals: 42
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) VIP GoW #100 Winner (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
24 pcs.
116 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
140 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

bigeasy97
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 62003
Bank: 1,038,890.00
United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat May 03, 2014 8:24 pm

Am I the only one having difficulty trying to get into this book?
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 586,475.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby bigeasy97 » Sun May 04, 2014 11:54 am

HyruleBalverine wrote:Am I the only one having difficulty trying to get into this book?

I had a little bit of an issue with it at first, but once I got a little further in it became a pretty easy and quick read for me.
Medals: 42
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) VIP GoW #100 Winner (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
24 pcs.
116 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
140 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

bigeasy97
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 62003
Bank: 1,038,890.00
United States of America

Postby Mattism » Wed May 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Since it looks like Chupa is not going to be doing this I will put some questions up next week.
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) C.E.O. (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Benefactor (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Let's Finish This!! (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) Violence in Silence (1) A Real Hero (1) Top 10 (1) A True Jedi (1)
Rarefied (1) Consigliere (1) AHPM Thirds Place (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
307 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
340 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Mattism

Boosting Coordinator

Cash on hand: 739894
Bank: 598,075.00
United States of America

Next

Return to Book Club