Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - May 2016 AHAH Contest

May 2016 AHAH Contest

May 2016 AHAH Contest

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon May 02, 2016 12:05 am

Contest Deadline is 23:59 AEST (Australian Eastern Standard Time) on 31st May.

Welcome to the Achievement Hound’s Achievement Hunt (AHAH)! Below you’ll find 6 games, each with 5 achievements listed. To meet the entry requirement you have to have 15 of the achievements completed. Any region/platform of the games listed will work. However, if the game is available on more than one platform (e.g Xbox One and Xbox 360), you need to use the achievements from one platform for the contest.

Main Contest
Prize is 10 AH stocks, 10,000 AP.and $10 currency

To enter:
1. Post below with your links to your achievements or completions. For a completion, DLC is not included as the achievements are not picked from DLC. There is no requirement to place the achievements in your trophy case. The entry process is similar to what is required for the Birthday Tag and WAHSH Contests

2. Ensure that you are on my friends list on True Achievements as this makes verification of entries for the Bonus Contest a lot easier as I need to verify that the achievements were unlocked during the month of the contest.

Bonus Contest
Prize is 5 AH stocks, 5,000 AP, and $5 currency.

To qualify:

1) Have all 30/30 achievements OR
2) Get any 5 achievements from the list during the month. If you enter by this method list the games and achievements once you have all 5 completed. To count these achievements must be obtained online so they have a date stamp.

NB: If a game in the list has Xbox One and Xbox 360 versions, you can’t use the Xbox One achievements from that game for the Main Contest and the Xbox 360 achievements for the same game for the Bonus Contest (or vice versa). The five achievements you use in the Bonus Contest can be used In the Main Contest.

Note: If you are only missing 1 or 2 achievements from the whole list and obtain those, you can enter bonus contest as you will then have 30 out of 30 achievements unlocked.

To enter:
1. Basically same as above, when you post below please state that you are entering the Bonus Contest and list the 5 achievements you obtained this month in your post, or the fact that you have 30/30. If you are entering the Bonus Contest for having unlocked 5 achievements in the month, please make sure I am on your friends list so that I can verify that you unlocked the achievements during the contest time as per the game (sometimes a game will be the game used in the week the crosses over from the previous month).

Rare Replay is the VIP Game of the Week for the week commencing the 24th of April. Any achievement from the list for this game unlocked on or after the 24th of April is eligible to be used as a part of your entry in the Bonus Contest.

NB: This thread is only for submitting entries for either the Main Contest or Bonus Contest, any general chit chat can be posted in the AHAH Chatter topic.

*****Dog Bones******

For entering the main contest you get 3 Dog Bones and for the bonus contest you get 5.

This month I have gone with the theme of Action Jackson, with all games being listed (by True Achievements) as a part of the Action genre.

Rare Replay
Can I Borrow Someone's Charger?
R.C. Pro-Am II: Complete 100 laps over time.
Long in the Tooth
Knight Lore: Survive for 40 days.
Not So Nasty
Slalom: Over time, finish every course in the game.
Curtain Call
Watch the credits. They're fun, we promise.
K-Lobb-erative Effort
Killer Instinct Gold: Play as every character over time.

Fairy Tale Fights
Got My Wish
Receive an achievement from a wishing well. (Secret)
Treasure Hunter
Open all treasure chests.
Heroic Ever After
Complete single player on hard mode.
Puppet Master
Defeat Pinnochio
Wheeeeeee!
Slide 330 feet continuously through blood.

Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
A New Battle
Start the Game
I think I got it!
Read all the "How To Play"
Level 25
Get any character's level to 25
Connected
Execute a strong special move by canceling a special move (Secret)
Me Too, Me Too
Unlock a hidden character (Secret)

Lollipop Chainsaw
I Swear! I Did It By Mistake!
Peeped under Juliet's skirt once.
Unclean and Uncoo
Defeated Hazmat in Prologue.
Dirty Hippy
Defeated Mariska.
Endorsed by Cordelia
Get 30 headshots.
Lollipop Addict
Collected all lollipop wrappers.

Charlie Murder
I Brought Down a Giant
Defeat the Boss Monster.
I'm All Inked Up
Get ALL tattoos. Now you're a mage
I Can Destroy The World
Get the bad ending.
I'm The King of Rock and Roll
Get the good ending (Chaos playthrough)
I'm a Knife-Wielding Lunatic
Sever some limbs while dual-wielding machetes.

Midway Arcade Origins
Not Afraid
Xenophobe: Survive the first level in Score Attack Mode.
High Roller
Marble Madness: Defeat the beginner race within 15 seconds in Score Attack Mode.
Gold Medalist
720: Earn a Gold Medal on any event in Score Attack Mode.
Survivor
Gauntlet II: Reach Level 7 in Score Attack Mode.
Score Hunter
You broke 10,000 points in Spy Hunter.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 153375
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Re: May 2016 AHAH Contest

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon May 02, 2016 12:06 am

Entrants
Main Contest

Bonus Contest
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Australia

Postby watty8883 » Mon May 02, 2016 1:49 pm

Medals: 54
Professional Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Booster XX (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) BSAA Professional (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) You Can't Miss the Bear (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1)
The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) Big Daddy (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) Cowboy Up (1) For Albion! (1) Ultimate Badass (1) Bethesdaholic (1) Deja Vu II (1) 60 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Gun Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Winner (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
122 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
16 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

watty8883
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 51573
Bank: 231,483.00
Great Britain

Postby JStryke » Thu May 12, 2016 6:55 am

Follow me over on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416
Medals: 38
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Gat's Protige (1) Old School (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1)
To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
227 pcs.
245 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JStryke
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 26013
Bank: 759,584.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon May 23, 2016 12:17 am

Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby Oriole2682 » Tue May 31, 2016 5:04 pm

Medals: 30
Veteran Hound (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster X (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) That Deserves a Chili Dog (1) May The Forza Be With You (1) Old School (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Pro (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
120 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
129 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Oriole2682
Stud Dog

Cash on hand: 51151
Bank: 556,743.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Tue May 31, 2016 10:59 pm

All entries have been verified. contest now closed.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Return to Monthly Challenges