Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Community Show #91

Community Show #91

Community Show #91

Postby ozbundyboy » Thu Feb 18, 2016 11:24 pm

This week's episode is now avaiable for your listening pleasure.

Post any thoughts and comments below and we will read them out in the next podcast.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Re: Community Show #91

Postby Lord Chabelo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 11:40 am

Oz, how did you ever get an arcade match to load in INfinity 3.0? I just need the play one, play 10 arcade matches achievements, along with the Diamond feats one which has glitched on me since I am at 79 completed feats already, but I can never get a match to load. TA says that the Diamond Feats achievement unlocks for some at 85 completed feats
Medals: 25
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 400 posts (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Major Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Brick Breaker (1) The Booster Seat (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
28 pcs.
13 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Lord Chabelo
Hound

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Status: I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as soon as I could

Cash on hand: 15159
Bank: 123,193.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:01 pm

Lord Chabelo wrote:Oz, how did you ever get an arcade match to load in INfinity 3.0? I just need the play one, play 10 arcade matches achievements, along with the Diamond feats one which has glitched on me since I am at 79 completed feats already, but I can never get a match to load. TA says that the Diamond Feats achievement unlocks for some at 85 completed feats

I think I've played 1 or 2 arcade matches in Disney Infinity 3.0. I think they require you to have four players before they will launch. I will put up a session for 12 noon AEDT next Saturday (8pm EST next Friday).
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby Lord Chabelo » Fri Feb 19, 2016 5:39 pm

Lord Chabelo wrote:Oz, how did you ever get an arcade match to load in INfinity 3.0? I just need the play one, play 10 arcade matches achievements, along with the Diamond feats one which has glitched on me since I am at 79 completed feats already, but I can never get a match to load. TA says that the Diamond Feats achievement unlocks for some at 85 completed feats

I have never seen more than two people in an arcade and I look for matches everytime my kids play the game, which is pretty often
Medals: 25
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 400 posts (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Major Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Brick Breaker (1) The Booster Seat (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
28 pcs.
13 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Lord Chabelo
Hound

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Status: I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as soon as I could

Cash on hand: 15159
Bank: 123,193.00
United States of America

Postby Montana97 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 8:59 am

Heads up guys, yes you need four people to launch, but you can quit out pod the match once it loads!!,! I'm happy to help with the sesh if you need another player.
Medals: 19
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
27 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Montana97
Graduate

Cash on hand: 61716
Bank: 28,863.00
Australia

Postby JelliedBigfoot » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:46 pm

Sad to see you two go, I hope it's not forever but enjoy your time off thanks for all the great shows already! Can't wait to hear who fills in.

I don't understand the frustration with Quantum Break situation, it's just like games with gold, you win some you lose some at the end of the day you were only planning on getting the one game for your money, why complain you get 3 or 4 instead? I personally can't wait because once I get my PC I'll have another great title ready to boot up that I didn't plan on buying for PC.

Also very excited for the new DOOM! Not the case for Destiny's "Festival of the Lost 2", the term 'content' is very loose when it comes to that game, I'll have to wait for some trusted opinions once its out before I invest anything.
Medals: 16
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 600 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Captain Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Participation Puppy (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
4 pcs.
90 pcs.
50 pcs.
54 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JelliedBigfoot
Top Dawg

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 66869
Bank: 146,548.00
United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sun Feb 21, 2016 9:43 pm

So, is Infinity 3.0 worth it? I have the original and both Xbox versions of the 2.0 Edition. I enjoy playing the Play Sets (I like that each of them is like it's own unique game in a series or style, like the LEGO games); I'm just not creative (or perhaps competent) enough to make anything useful in the Toy Box modes, yet.
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 572,172.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby bigeasy97 » Fri Feb 26, 2016 1:03 pm

Awesome show guys.

To add my experience regarding those two Disney Infinity 3.0 Achievements it can be a real pain in the ass connecting to other gamers even if you have friends online searching at the same time. This issue is because the matchmaking system can be rather glitchy but does work properly from the time to time, my advise is to just have plenty of time and patience and have either a podcast or shows ready to go to help pass the time. I have been matched into 4 matches up to this point but that took a couple of hours to attain.

This conversation does remind me that I still need to finish off those last 6 matches so I can get the achievement before people stop playing the game all together when 4.0 comes out next year (since its almost guaranteed to happen).
Medals: 42
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) VIP GoW #100 Winner (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
24 pcs.
116 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
140 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

bigeasy97
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 62003
Bank: 1,013,552.00
United States of America

Postby henxi0548K » Fri Aug 10, 2018 9:46 pm

birkenstock outlet
adidas yeezy
canada goose jackets
oakley canada
nike vapor max
red bottom
uggs boots