Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - winners

winners

winners

Postby Ms Dudette » Thu Aug 04, 2016 11:15 pm

with all the contests and participants.....is there a way to post who wins what where....etc.

all I know s the contest ended
another began
then ended
began
end
have fun
Medals: 3
Haughty Hound (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1)
Ms Dudette
Graduate

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Cash on hand: 18448

Re: winners

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Aug 05, 2016 12:08 am

Ms Dudette wrote:with all the contests and participants.....is there a way to post who wins what where....etc.

all I know s the contest ended
another began
then ended
began
end

There is a post of past winners for the Game of the Week but since I introduced the second tier of the contest to allow all members to enter the contest and a second prize draw for vip members I have fallen behind in posting the winners for these contests.

Given that you have brought this up, I can create topics for the current run contests so that people can keep track of the winners of the the contests. Basically I can make it one post that has the upcoming games and can have the winners of contests added to the list as they are drawn. This will make it easier for both myself and tracking upcoming contests.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 162847
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Return to Off Topic