Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Multiverse Music: Who Did it Better? Carry On My Wayward Son

Multiverse Music: Who Did it Better? Carry On My Wayward Son

Which version of the song do you prefer?

Kansas
No votes
Vivien Armour
No votes
I like them both
100%
I hate them both
No votes
Why the hell would you waste our time with this?
No votes

Total votes : 3

Multiverse Music: Who Did it Better? Carry On My Wayward Son

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat May 07, 2016 9:37 pm

Ok; now to try something different. I love it when a band or musician takes a song and makes it their own rather than just copying the original. I'm going to post some YouTube videos and see which version you like better or whatever your opinion is. The first song I'm going to use (and I admit, I tried this on another site first just to see how I could make it work) is "Carry On My Wayward Son"

Kansas

Vivien Armour
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 544,604.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Return to Off Topic