Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - New Windows Phone for me... Any WP 10 issues?

New Windows Phone for me... Any WP 10 issues?

New Windows Phone for me... Any WP 10 issues?

Postby HyruleBalverine » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:45 pm

Hey guys and gals;

I just ordered myself a new Windows Phone (an unlocked Lumia 640 XL) that has the 1 GB internal RAM, etc., and should be able to be updated to the WP 10 software. I'm curious if I'll have any issues with my current WP 8 / WP 8.1 games similar to what Windows 10 has done with some of the Windows 8/8.1 games.
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 572,172.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Re: New Windows Phone for me... Any WP 10 issues?

Postby acaraba2 » Fri Jan 01, 2016 8:56 pm

Only game I found to have issues which aren't major but will make the game uncompletable in windows 10.

http://www.trueachievements.com/Game-Ch ... ements.htm

as there is one pin for playing a match against someone online, since this was a windows phone 7 game and they eliminated the old xbox app for windows phone. This game can never connect to the online. Otherwise I haven't run into any other issues with Win10 on the new 950 xl or lumia 920.
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 72706
Bank: 2,439,573.00
United States of America

Return to Off Topic