Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Official AH Bean Dive Recovery Thread

Official AH Bean Dive Recovery Thread

Re: Official AH Bean Dive Recovery Thread

Postby spankynspronkle » Mon Jul 01, 2013 10:22 am

AH Bean Dive Recovery: Weekly Recap #10… More Dived Games?

…And we are off to the races on Monday. Made a little progress in The Simpsons game and I am about 1/3 through the story mode. Afterwards I popped in Brink and got the last achievement I can do on my own at this point until I level up to Rank 5 and ultimately, level 24. I still need help with the stupid diffused mine achievement. It’s so simple in theory, but the AI in this game is atrocious.

Didn’t fire up the system again until Thursday this week. Played a little Brink and helped out a friend with some missions in return for him helping me with the spot a mine achievement.

Went out Friday and didn’t play again until Saturday. I had been playing on a 15 in P.O.S. computer monitor, but all that changed as I just got a 46” LED Samsung!! I fired up Modern Warfare 2 and played through a few chapters on Veteran and unlocked the corresponding achievements. Afterwards I popped a single achievement in Comic Jumper, Alan Wake and Michael Phelps Push the Limit for the True Achievement Bean Dive. I decided to go hang out outside with the dog for the afternoon and came back to Brink that night.

My scoring technically happened on Sunday at 1 am, but for me it was Saturday Night. I idled Brink until level 24 and and unlocked all of the miscellaneous achievements once I was Rank 5 can could buy them. After that, I started Spartacus as my 4th Bean Dive game.

Milestones: Completed another game… Other than that, nothing too exciting.

My Current Completion is … 61.02% (a loss of 0.93 from last week) and I expect it to tumble until I start up some new games for this dive.
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 717,076.00
United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Sat Jul 13, 2013 7:58 pm

I have now completed all four US stackable versions of Batman: Arkham Asylum. :)

Starting Percentage: 67.13%
Current Percentage: 68.73%
Games Completed: 11
Damage Repaired: 1.6%

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY (PC)
Perfect Knight 75g
100% Complete

Batman: Arkham Asylum (PC)
Perfect Knight 75g
100% Complete

Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Perfect Knight 75g
100% Complete

The Walking Dead
Loose Ends 25g
Completed the Epilogue.
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 35629
Bank: 373,255.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon Aug 19, 2013 10:22 pm

ozbundyboy wrote:Starting Percentage: 27.91%
Current Percentage: 29.77%
Improvement since update: 0.23%
Overall Improvement: 1.87%

Since my last update I have added another 44 achievements to bring up my 5,600th achievement. It looks like slow work in getting back to 37% and I think I will fail in my goal of getting to a completion percentage of 50% by 1st July. However if I concetrated on my gaming a bit more when gaming I would have more achievements under my belt.

Current Percentage: 31.00%
Improvement Since update: 1.23%
Overall Improvement: 3.09%

Since my last post I've added approximately 400 achievments but have started a few games so the percentage could be a bit higher, however it is a good improvement and with this progress I might make it back to my starting percentage in the next few months and hopefully crack a milestone of 40% by the end of the year.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Sun Aug 25, 2013 1:37 am

Not much in the way of completions lately, but I have made quite a bit of progress across several PC games. Lots more of those to come.

Starting Percentage: 67.13%
Current Percentage: 70.47%
Games Completed: 13
Damage Repaired: 3.34%

AC/DC Live: Rock Band Track Pack
Let There Be DRUMS! 25g
Score 100% notes hit as a drummer on Expert.

Toy Soldiers (PC)
Brass Hat 25g
Complete Campaign+ and earn all Ration Tickets
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

Cash on hand: 35629
Bank: 373,255.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Sun Oct 06, 2013 11:26 pm

A couple of completions since I last posted but also have started several other games as well. I've added about 300 achievements since I last update but am still improving my completion percentage.

Current Percentage (all DLC): 31.86%
Improvement: 0.86%
Damage Repaired: 3.95%

Current Percentage (owned DLC): 34.38%

I still have approximately 6% to add to get back to my starting percentage and feel that the percentage in the contest should have been set up in a way that only included the dlc that you own as there are dlc packages that are region specific and given the new rules by microsoft, make it unfair to expect people to try to get dlc that could get them banned for circumventing regional pricing (which in a way is anti-competitive, also I think that you should be able to buy from whatever marketplace you want without having to create region specific accounts).
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Australia

Postby spankynspronkle » Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:22 pm

AH Bean Dive Recovery: 12 Weeks Until the 1 Year Anniversary of the Dive!

Been a while since I posted, but I am back in the swing of things and looking to fully recover, plus some by the 1 year anniversary (end of February). I have had a great start to December and currently have 94 Achievements and 2 Challenges in 6 games, for a total of 1,510 GamerScore through 8 days. Most of this progress comes from Killer Instinct and Call of Duty Ghosts on the Xbox One. I am really enjoying the new system thus far and really won’t be looking back to the 360 for owned content after finishing up and clearing out my disc based back log. I will still keep my system with the digital content I receive through Games for Gold and participate in Viral games for easy 1000’s, but I can’t see myself investing much time or money in that system other than those reasons.

Beginning of the Week: 62.01%
Current: 63.03%
Required for Clean Up: 271 (3.35 per day)
Stretch Goal - End at 70%: 492 (6.07 per day)
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 717,076.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Tue Dec 10, 2013 4:01 am

ozbundyboy wrote:A couple of completions since I last posted but also have started several other games as well. I've added about 300 achievements since I last update but am still improving my completion percentage.

Current Percentage (all DLC): 31.86%
Improvement: 0.86%
Damage Repaired: 3.95%

Current Percentage (owned DLC): 34.38%

I still have approximately 6% to add to get back to my starting percentage and feel that the percentage in the contest should have been set up in a way that only included the dlc that you own as there are dlc packages that are region specific and given the new rules by microsoft, make it unfair to expect people to try to get dlc that could get them banned for circumventing regional pricing (which in a way is anti-competitive, also I think that you should be able to buy from whatever marketplace you want without having to create region specific accounts).

Approximately 2 months have passed since my last post and I've added 393 achievements in that time.

My current percentages are as follows:

Inclusive of all DLC: 32.72%
Improvement: 0.96%
Damage Repaired: 4.91%

Only owned DLC: 35.23%

I now have approximate 5% left to get my completion percentage back to where I once had it. I'm hoping to get above that figure before the end of February.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby ozbundyboy » Sun Apr 06, 2014 10:29 am

My Current Info as at 7th April
Percentage (all DLC): 34.25%
Improvement: 1.73%
Damage Repaired: 6.64%

Percentage (owned DLC): 36.64%
Improvement: 1.41%

I've improved a bit but it would be even higher still if I didn't keep starting new games or dlc. Gaining a couple of completions has helped. Now to keep the momentum happening and to get to %40 before August.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Previous

Return to Off Topic