Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Forum Game: Have you played the game above you

Forum Game: Have you played the game above you

Forum Game: Have you played the game above you

Postby ozbundyboy » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:03 pm

Another game that I played over at Xbox Hounds that I thought would be fun over here and very appropriate.

Basically I list a game then the next person says if they played it or not (and what they thought if they want) and then lists another game.

I will get things booted up with

Dragon Age: Origins
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Re: Forum Game: Have you played the game above you

Postby Duke092 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 10:30 pm

Yes I played it xD it's my favorite game for the 360

Enchanted Arms
Medals: 16
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Artist (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Inquiry (1)
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
1 pcs.
20 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Duke092
Top Dawg

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 12644
United States of America

Postby Kez001 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:02 pm

Played Enchanted Arms, have 1k in it..and don't remember it at all. It was apparently completed offline, so that means it's been over 4 years since I played it.

Batman: Arkham City
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001

Viral Games Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,447,354.00
United States of America

Postby Duke092 » Thu Apr 04, 2013 11:24 pm

Played it and enjoyed it.. Not as much as my sister did though.. and she hardly ever plays games haha

Duke Nukem Forever
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Artist (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Inquiry (1)
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
1 pcs.
20 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Duke092
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:37 am

I've got the Kick Ass version and I find it fairly good.

Skylanders Giants
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby spankynspronkle » Fri Apr 05, 2013 5:44 am

No and no interest in ever playing! I can't imagine buying figurines in order to play a game.

Guitar Hero III: Lengends of Rock
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 717,076.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:57 am

No I haven't I suck at those types of games.

Brothers In Arms Hell's Highway
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby Isuc4achievements » Fri Apr 05, 2013 7:02 am

Yes, I played it & enjoyed it. I just wished I didn't have to wait to get that last achievement because of the certain date an invasion happened on.

Alan Wake
Completing old games sucks!
Medals: 21
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Jackpot (1) 800 posts (1) Contributor (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Made Man (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) Make Us Whole (1)
Virtual Shelf:
84 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Isuc4achievements
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 46678
Bank: 240,994.00
United States of America

Postby merricat sugar » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:14 am

Alan Wake is one of my favorite games on the system. I love the atmosphere and setting, scratches that Twin Peaks/X-files itch. I really need to go back and get all those coffee thermoses some day!

Wet
Medals: 37
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Brick Breaker (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Eating up Quarters (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
162 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
135 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

merricat sugar
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 392654
Bank: 20,428.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 8:22 am

Have played some of it and while some of the one liners seem corny, the lead character is awesome for her fighting skills and for a bit of a perv at.

Bayonetta
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby Shin Gatsurai » Fri Apr 05, 2013 11:10 am

Never played it, seems like DMC and I was really bad at that on the ps2

Deadly Premonition (Red seeds)
ImageImageImage
Medals: 23
Experienced Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Fortunate (1) 500 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Donor (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) One For the Spartans (1) The Veteran (1) Colonel (1) Gat's Protige (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) I Have The Need (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Made Man (1) The Booster Seat (1) For Albion! (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
514 pcs.
63 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
31 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Shin Gatsurai
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 78495
Bank: 268,640.00
Great Britain

Postby merricat sugar » Fri Apr 05, 2013 12:51 pm

Deadly premonition is . . . different . . . I haven't made it all the way through the game yet, but I hope to do so this year. I'm even toying with the idea of buying the PS3 Directors cut version. The game itself feels like a phrase (or in this case the show Twin Peaks) put through google translate, then put back into English. The story really is the big draw, not the mechanics!

Overlord
Medals: 37
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Brick Breaker (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Eating up Quarters (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
162 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
135 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

merricat sugar
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 392654
Bank: 20,428.00
United States of America

Postby Kez001 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:30 pm

Loved Overlord, though I couldn't get into the 2nd one at all and still haven't finished either

Dynasty Warriors 6
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001

Viral Games Manager

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,447,354.00
United States of America

Postby Duke092 » Fri Apr 05, 2013 2:45 pm

Never played six but I really like dynasty warriors been playing them since ps2 with my cousin and still do haha

Terminator Salvation
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
1 pcs.
20 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Duke092
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby JStryke » Fri Apr 05, 2013 4:45 pm

I haven't played it, but when doing some shopping today I did pick it up so should be a matter of time.

Blood Drive
Follow me over on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416
Medals: 38
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Gat's Protige (1) Old School (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1)
To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
227 pcs.
245 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JStryke
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 69368
Bank: 880,879.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Apr 05, 2013 6:49 pm

Never even heard of it let alone played it.

The Adventures of Tin Tin - The Secret of the Unicorn
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby Isuc4achievements » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:18 am

Never played it.

Open Season
Completing old games sucks!
Medals: 21
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Jackpot (1) 800 posts (1) Contributor (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Made Man (1) Human Polygraph (1) A Real Hero (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) Make Us Whole (1)
Virtual Shelf:
84 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Isuc4achievements
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 46678
Bank: 240,994.00
United States of America

Postby Duke092 » Mon Apr 08, 2013 12:47 am

Never played it but its in my queue

Kingdom Hearts
(You didn't say 360 only) :P
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
1 pcs.
20 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Duke092
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Mon Apr 08, 2013 2:35 am

Duke092 wrote:Never played it but its in my queue

Kingdom Hearts
(You didn't say 360 only) :P

Never played it and true I didn't say what console the game had to be on, in my opinion it broadens the scope and range of games ppl have to choose from, so in saying that.

Gran Turismo 5
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby spankynspronkle » Mon Apr 08, 2013 6:56 am

No, but I have played a few others in the franchise on the PS2.

As long as we are heading off of the xbox path...Duck Hunt Anyone?
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 717,076.00
United States of America

Next

Return to Off Topic