Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - VIRAL GAMES STATUS

VIRAL GAMES STATUS

VIRAL GAMES STATUS

Postby Dabigamc » Sun Aug 09, 2015 10:43 am

As most of you are probably aware viral games UK is pretty much dead.

I tried to keep it going but due to members not sending on games on and holding them for 1 year plus and also the release of the Xbox one made the service lose its value. Also being the only manager and trying to keep on top of everything when I have my own life aswell it just seemed like a waste of my time trying to chase everyone up to get nothing back. It sucks but that's just how it is.

Perhaps in the future we can bring it back, perhaps when Xbox one games are cheaper and they can be send around. But I would definitely have to start afresh and have everyone sign up again and have stricter rules in place so it is not taken advantage of as it was.

Thanks to those who were considerate and moved games on in a timely fashion, donated games and just generally respected viral games. You know who you are.

Til the next time guys

Dabigamc

Viral Games Manager

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 6945
Great Britain

Re: VIRAL GAMES STATUS

Postby Bulletproofryu » Thu Nov 12, 2015 8:16 am

It was a great service and I am thankful for all of the gamerscore I achieved through viral games thanks to its members and those who were proficient in passing on games promptly. It is a shame to see that it has died but hopefully the introduction of backwards compatibility today may reignite Viral Games spark. That said, I gave up before Dabigamc took over as a manager but there are a few things I would like to be changed on the games list. It currently states that I possess the following games:

Driver: San Francisco
Dirt 2
Fuzion Frenzy

Fuzion frenzy was sent out to the next person on the list although their name no longer resides there but despite it being over a year ago, I do have the proof of postage of it being sent so I assume it was lost in post.

Driver and Dirt 2 are in my possession and I don't really want to hold on to them as I have had them both for a year and no one has signed up so if I could have MCFC Blue Nose and SOULcr3wdYomam's address's so I can send them their games back it would be highly appreciated.

You can remove me from Viral games completely after them games have been sent back to their owners as I do not have the time to keep up with gamerscore as I did previously. Thanks again to all of those who made Viral games what it once was.
Medals: 14
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) New Viral Gamer (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Denied (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
24 pcs.
10 pcs.
15 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Bulletproofryu
Graduate

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 9087
Bank: 52,038.00
Great Britain

Return to Viral Games U.K