Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Help me out with catalog updates...

Help me out with catalog updates...

Help me out with catalog updates...

Postby Kez001 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 9:44 am

It was mentioned recently that Transformers: Dark of the Moon is not tagged in the games catalog as having online multiplayer required, which made me realize that there's a very good chance that other stuff in the catalog is not tagged in ways that would help people make up their minds whether they want to play it or not. I could go through the list one by one and load up each game's TA page to check, but it's far less work for me to create this post and ask you guys to drop a response here if you see anything in the catalog that's missing any of the following tags:

- Kinect Only
- Has DLC
- Online MP

As far as I'm aware, nothing in the catalog has the Online MP tag, but that's easy enough to fix. I'd like to give this a few days and make all of the edits at once to avoid the points deduction for editing a post, so take a quick look and if anything jumps out at you, let us know.

Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001

Viral Games Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 207785
Bank: 1,483,537.00
United States of America

Re: Help me out with catalog updates...

Postby Xtowers » Fri Jul 11, 2014 10:28 am

Just looking briefly at the list:

Wheel of Fortune has online MP
You should probably label uDraw Instant Artist with a discontinued achievement for 50gs.
Mayhem 3D has online MP
Your Shape: Fitness Evolved 2012 has Online-required achievements for syncing with the community website. (so does Your Shape: Fitness Evolved, I think)
11,500 GamerScore and 10 retail completions obtained thanks to Viral Games.
Medals: 31
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster I (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Mind Sculptor (1) Bird Flew (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) March Madness (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
107 pcs.
143 pcs.
3 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Xtowers
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 58550
Bank: 251,003.00
United States of America

Postby MathGuy42 » Fri Jul 11, 2014 11:10 am

Monopoly Streets has 9 online MP achievements.

And yes, both YSFE and YSFE 2012 have community website achievements.

Some other Ubisoft titles require uPlay. For example, Marvel Avengers: Battle for Earth (not in the catalog) requires the downloading of extra trials. Just bringing that up to maybe jog someone's memory.
Medals: 19
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) One For the Spartans (1) Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

MathGuy42
Tyro

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 89006

Postby HyruleBalverine » Fri Jul 11, 2014 7:39 pm

TimeShift has Online MP and two DLCs (one is free, the other is $8).
Fuzion Frenzy 2 has online MP
Kinect Adventures has MP - but can be done offline or online (online is probably easier unless you have somebody else that wants to jump around with you).
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 85639
Bank: 586,475.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby MathGuy42 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 2:39 pm

HyruleBalverine wrote: Kinect Adventures has MP - but can be done offline or online (online is probably easier unless you have somebody else that wants to jump around with you).
Kinect Adventures has two online-required achievements, one upload, one MP game. But I don't see Kinect Adventures in the catalog.
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) One For the Spartans (1) Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) A Real Hero (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

MathGuy42
Tyro

Postby griffey95 » Mon Jul 14, 2014 3:35 pm

Viva Pinata: Party Animals has 3-5 Online MP achievements.
Medals: 54
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) The Good Samaritan (1) Major Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Been there, Done that (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Mind Sculptor (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Collector (1) Points to Burn (1) The Collector (1) Out Of The Ordinary (1) Consigliere (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
7 pcs.
117 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
117 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

griffey95

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 157288
Bank: 3,844,476.00
Japan

Postby Kez001 » Sun Jul 20, 2014 2:07 pm

Everything to this point has been updated...also scrolled through the list and tagged anything else I noticed. Gonna give this a couple more days and assume it's all good.
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Halfway There (1) Fortunate (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1)
All Rounder 2 (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Viral Games Manager (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001

Viral Games Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

United States of America

Postby MathGuy42 » Sun Aug 10, 2014 6:33 am

Perhaps Heavy Fire should be tagged with something like (2-4 extra controllers helpful, but not required). Those with fewer controllers could then do some research and see whether they still want to play it.

Edit: I don't think games which require 2 controllers need to be marked. Having 2 controllers is pretty standard for achievement hunters, I think. But having 3 or 4 may be rare enough that a note could be helpful.

Edit 2: I noticed that Rio is labeled "easier with 4 controllers," so that would be a good label for Heavy Fire as well.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

MathGuy42
Tyro

Postby MathGuy42 » Sun Oct 19, 2014 4:58 am

I just noticed that YSFE had a comment "(Online required for community achievement, possibly unobtainable)". Unfortunately, the same should be added to YSFE 2012. Mr Granstaff has made Ubisoft aware of the issue, but AFAIK there has been no fix.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

MathGuy42
Tyro

Postby Kez001 » Mon Oct 20, 2014 9:40 am

Edited as suggested, thanks :)
When I contacted Ubisoft about issues with YSFE back in March they basically told me to try another browser, told them I'd done that, they gave me a couple more hoops to jump through, told them that none of those worked, they sent me a message saying that the issue was closed and marked as resolved...sometime after that, they changed the site again and broke things even worse...
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
22 pcs.
182 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
403 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Kez001

Viral Games Manager

United States of America

Postby MathGuy42 » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:54 pm

Things don't look good for YSFE or YSFE 2012. In this post Mr Granstaff relates this email from Ubisoft.
Sorry for the late response regarding your support case. We have finally been able to get in touch with the correct team regarding this issue.

The Your Shape website has been discontinued which is why you have had so many problems accessing its features. The site has been discontinued so that we can focus on the companion website and mobile applications for the Shape Up title that will be releasing next month.

The companion websites and applications do eventually close and I am sorry it took so long to confirm this information as you have been very patient with us. Thank you.

On the other hand, over on TA, various players have unlocked everything except YSFE's "Ready Steady Go!" sometime this month. I wonder if they are using the alternate "play in Asia" method in YSFE 2012. I wonder if it would work to change your region to unlock those 3 achievements in YSFE 2012.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

MathGuy42
Tyro

Postby Xtowers » Tue Oct 28, 2014 1:59 pm

MathGuy42 wrote:Things don't look good for YSFE or YSFE 2012. In this post Mr Granstaff relates this email from Ubisoft.
Sorry for the late response regarding your support case. We have finally been able to get in touch with the correct team regarding this issue.

The Your Shape website has been discontinued which is why you have had so many problems accessing its features. The site has been discontinued so that we can focus on the companion website and mobile applications for the Shape Up title that will be releasing next month.

The companion websites and applications do eventually close and I am sorry it took so long to confirm this information as you have been very patient with us. Thank you.

On the other hand, over on TA, various players have unlocked everything except YSFE's "Ready Steady Go!" sometime this month. I wonder if they are using the alternate "play in Asia" method in YSFE 2012. I wonder if it would work to change your region to unlock those 3 achievements in YSFE 2012.

I think the community achievements in YSFE sync between the two games, actually. Not sure if it is still the case, but from what I recall is if you did the community achievements in one game, they would pop automatically when you played the other game.
11,500 GamerScore and 10 retail completions obtained thanks to Viral Games.
Medals: 31
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Fortunate (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster I (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Mind Sculptor (1) Bird Flew (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) March Madness (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
107 pcs.
143 pcs.
3 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Xtowers
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 58550
Bank: 251,003.00
United States of America

Postby yunch642 » Mon Aug 27, 2018 9:57 pm

coach outlet store
pandora rings official site
birkenstock shoes
reebok crossfit
timberland shoes
louboutin mens
nike air presto