Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - The Potentially Endless "Bean Dive" Contest

The Potentially Endless "Bean Dive" Contest

The Potentially Endless "Bean Dive" Contest

Postby moroniccow » Thu Feb 21, 2013 9:41 am

Inspired by one of my blog posts, I am starting a contest based on new games started. Here are the rules:

1. You must start and get one achievement in one game everyday.
  2. To enter post in THIS THREAD. I will update this main post with the entrants.
  3. If you fail to start a new game and get an achievement you will be eliminated.

How This Works:
Once you post here, make sure you are my friend on TA. Please don't make me go and friend you if you are not. The way that I thought to keep track of this would be to make a seperate list of people on my friends list and look at my feed which will tell me if they start a new game. I believe you have to get an achievement in the game for you to have "started" it on TA. I will put everyone in a spreadsheet and mark a tally every day I see you start a new game.

Like I mentioned you have to start a new game EVERY DAY. So if you miss a day, you are eliminated. I mentioned I have 57 new games, so that is my cap, unless I go buy a ton of crap old games on the cheap just to compete with everyone (I will do it). So we will see who has the biggest backlog.

Contest funds will be sponsered by AHP to a point. I haven't decided exactly what I want to do yet but maybe something like this:
7 Day Streak - 400 MSP Drawing (Random)
14 Day Streak - 400 MSP Drawing (Random)
1 Month Streak - 400 MSP " "
2 Month Streak - 400 MSP " "

Overall Winner: 1600 MSP
Worst Scar Award: 400 MSP
Worst Drop In Perctage: 400 MSP

That is a lot of money :). So it might change, but that is a rough draft.

Note: Everyone is eligible. These points SHOULD BE region free :)

When will this start?
February 28, 2013 (To be clear, this is the first date you have to get an achievement in)
Also the timezone I will base this off is CENTRAL US TIME. So Google it and make sure you know what time frame this is in.
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc ... sp=sharing

WE ARE UNDERWAY!

A few notes:
Note#1: Based on the way I obtain my data, you need to have your game started posted by 11:59 pm central. I will make sure that I have a final ping at 11:59 pm central time and then entries are closed for that day.

Note #2: "Worst Scar" will be determined by highest TA ratio.

Note #3: If your GT does not appear on the spreadsheet EXACTLY how it is on TA or Live. Contact me immediately.

Note #4: At some point in time the google doc should update automatically. There is a temp fix for now, but I figure it out it will take some manual adjustments for everything to display properly.

Thanks!

FAQ:
Q:What is considered fair game?
A: TA only tracks games that are started and you have one achievement in. Anything that is considered a game: ie: win8, wp, retail, arcade ect will count.

Q: What if I get more than one game started in a day?
A: Only the first one you start will be tracked.

Q: What if I go on vacation (holiday) during this contest and don't start a game during that time?
A: You will be eliminated. There are plenty of ways to get around this. Windows 8 and WP will be your friend!

Q: I started a game and TA didn't update will I get eliminated?
A: Most likely not since it will show up under the correct date (remember Central Time) so you should be ok. But better to be safe than sorry.

Q: There is an error on the spreadsheet, what should I do?
A: You have 24 hours to dispute something that isn't correct. PM me on these forums to point out the error.
Medals: 17
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Artist (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) The Good Samaritan (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) One For the Spartans (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) AHPM Second Place (1) Moroniccow (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

moroniccow

Messi of phpBB

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 103348
Bank: 0.00
United States of America

Re: The Potentially Endless "Bean Dive" Contest

Postby JStryke » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:26 pm

I think after we've finished our beandives, I think our completion percentages will be singing this song:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pfRfPon9vmU
Follow me over on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416
Medals: 38
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Gat's Protige (1) Old School (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1)
To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
227 pcs.
245 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JStryke
Top Dawg

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 69368
Bank: 902,900.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Wed Feb 27, 2013 11:53 pm

btw the xbox gamertag that I have linked to this site is ozbundyboy just in case you have trouble looking for info about ozbuffinatic on True Achievements website.

My Current completion percentage is 40.37 before I start any gaming today.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership6 years of membership

Cash on hand: 177055
Australia

Postby CloudCircus » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:12 am

Farewell to my 93% completion percentage :(
Medals: 14
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster V (1) BSAA Professional (1) Old School (1) Make Us Whole (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

CloudCircus
Novice

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 8627
Japan

Postby ozbundyboy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:23 am

For your information the xbox gamertag that I have linked to this site is ozbundyboy just in case you have trouble looking for info about ozbuffinatic on True Achievements website. I do have a gamertag ozbuffinatic that is a back up gamertag just incase the ozbundyboy account is ever frozen but the gamertag that I do most (virtually all) of my gaming on is ozbundyboy.

My Current completion percentage is 40.37 before I start any gaming today.
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:33 am

The downward spiral begins.

Starting Percentage: 84.50%
Games Dived: 1
Damage Done: .08%

3 on 3 NHL Arcade
Trickster 20g
Score a goal using a trick move
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

Cash on hand: 35629
Bank: 382,585.00
United States of America

Postby orgazmo44 » Thu Feb 28, 2013 1:58 am

Starting Percentage: 46.3

Sniper: Ghost Warrior
One package, Two receivers
orgazmo4447 (40)
First played Thursday, 28 February 2013 at 11:50 pm pacific time.
Last edited by orgazmo44 on Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
Medals: 29
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 900 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Contributor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster XXX (1) Boosting Medley (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Rarefied (1) 20K Post (1) Viral Games Manager (1) Scarred For Life (1) 30K Posts (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1)
Virtual Shelf:
28 pcs.
13 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
8 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

orgazmo44

Viral Games Manager

Cash on hand: 19780
United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:06 am

Kyle, you might want to make sure everyone has their TA profiles set to INCLUDE all DLC so that everyone is the same and everything is accurate.
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby moroniccow » Thu Feb 28, 2013 2:33 am

When I look at people I believe it scales it based on what I have chosen. So all those percentages should be including ALL DLC.

Let the games begin. Good Luck everyone and please look at the OP for some new notes.
Medals: 17
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Artist (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) The Good Samaritan (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) One For the Spartans (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) AHPM Second Place (1) Moroniccow (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
11 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

moroniccow

Messi of phpBB

Cash on hand: 103348
United States of America

Postby buffs » Thu Feb 28, 2013 3:08 am

Game Started

Perfect Dark Zero
Achievement won: Both Barrels 5 (5) - Kill an enemy when dual-wielding

Starting %: 52.81
Damage Done: .09%
Medals: 32
Seasoned Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Eaglemaniac (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) Viral Games Manager (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1)
To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
20 pcs.
20 pcs.
20 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

buffs

Viral Games Manager

Cash on hand: 74788
United States of America

Postby Reaver Lion » Thu Feb 28, 2013 4:44 am

let the chaos ensue,

Deadlight

Image What's on your mind-Find a page of Randall's journal 25g

Starting Percentage: 38.08%
Damage Done: .07%
Medals: 21
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Benefactor (1) Booster XX (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) The Booster Seat (1) For Albion! (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) Black Sunday Burglar (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List Participant (1) Over The Edge (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
15 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
51 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Reaver Lion
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 8510
Great Britain

Postby CloudCircus » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:29 am

Darkest Lion wrote:let the chaos ensue,

Deadlight

Image What's on your mind-Find a page of Randall's journal 25g

Starting Percentage: 38.08%
Damage Done: .07%

Let's see if you can get down below 10% :D
Medals: 14
New Hound on the Block (1) One Of Us (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster V (1) BSAA Professional (1) Old School (1) Make Us Whole (1) Top 10 (1) Bethesdaholic (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

CloudCircus
Novice

Cash on hand: 8627
Japan

Postby spankynspronkle » Thu Feb 28, 2013 5:57 am

Starting Percentage: 66.87%
Game Dived: Kinect Fun Labs Battle Stuff
Achievement Earned: Ready to Tumble (5)
Damage Done: .12%

...and so the fun begins!
Medals: 59
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) Jackpot (1) Code Cracker (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Month Long Informer (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1)
May The Forza Be With You (1) The Booster Seat (1) Love To Swipe (1) First! (1) Deja Vu I (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) Denied (1) Eaglemaniac (1) Down, Fido (1) BFF (1) Sandwich Lover (1) Gun Hoarder (1) Points to Burn (1) Nothing Collector (1) The Collector (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Free Falling (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
22 pcs.
120 pcs.
10 pcs.
137 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

spankynspronkle

Community Manager

Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 735,002.00
United States of America

Postby Lord Chabelo » Thu Feb 28, 2013 8:52 am

Starting GS Percentage: 86.0778 %
Starting Achievement %: 83.7379 %
GS Damage: 0.4826 %
Ach Damage: 0.6153 %

Achievement Gained: Bottom Out

in Forza Motorsport 3
Medals: 25
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 400 posts (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Major Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Brick Breaker (1) The Booster Seat (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 2 (1) Denied (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
28 pcs.
13 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Lord Chabelo
Hound

Status: I wasn't born in Texas but I got here as soon as I could

Cash on hand: 15159
Bank: 126,272.00
United States of America

Postby merricat sugar » Thu Feb 28, 2013 9:27 am

Game started

Zuma's Revenge (WP)

Medals: 37
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Brick Breaker (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Eating up Quarters (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List Participant (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
162 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
135 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

merricat sugar
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 392654
Bank: 20,938.00
United States of America

Postby JStryke » Thu Feb 28, 2013 10:36 am

Game Dived: Phantom Breaker: Battle Grounds
Achievement Earned: A New Battle (5)
GS Before Dive %: 61:65
GS After Dive %: 61:48
Follow me over on Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/jstryker416
Medals: 38
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Progress?? (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Gat's Protige (1) Old School (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) 30 Xbox One Completions (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) AHP Competition Veteran (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Scarred For Life (1)
To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
227 pcs.
245 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JStryke
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 69368
Bank: 902,900.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:03 am

Facial La Fleur wrote:Kyle, you might want to make sure everyone has their TA profiles set to INCLUDE all DLC so that everyone is the same and everything is accurate.

The only problem with that is there are some dlc content for games such as the Scrabble dlc for family game night that is not available in all areas but gets counted against you for completion purposes.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby The Gaming Zen » Thu Feb 28, 2013 11:48 am

Game Played: Project Sylpheed
Starting Achievement %: 31.51 %
Game Dived: 1
Achievement Earned: Space Combat Award 20g

Damage Done: .12%
Medals: 1
Over The Edge (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

The Gaming Zen
Puppy

Cash on hand: 2068
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:14 pm

What is meant by the Worst Scar?
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Thu Feb 28, 2013 12:46 pm

ozbuffinatic wrote:What is meant by the Worst Scar?

The game with the highest TA ratio/score. Basically meaning the one game that is going to be the hardest to recover from when it comes to cleanup time.
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Next

Return to Giveaways & Contests