Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Wich GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting?

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
2
3%
Battlestations: Pacific
2
3%
BioShock 2
4
7%
Blacklight: Tango Down
6
10%
Bulletstorm
6
10%
Dirt 2 and/or Dirt 3
6
10%
Dead Rising 2 and/or Dead Rising 2: Off the Record
5
8%
F1 2010 and/or F1 2011
2
3%
Grand Theft Auto IV
6
10%
Kane & Lynch: Dead Men
3
5%
Lost Planet 2
1
2%
Operation Flashpoint: Red River
4
7%
Red Faction: Guerrilla
8
13%
The Club
2
3%
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
3
5%
 
Total votes : 60

GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby gameaddict » Wed May 15, 2013 2:08 am

This thread is pretty much a follow-up to Facial La Fleur's thread, i myself am interested in boosting quite a lot of GFWL/PC games so i'm just creating this thread to see if there are any other likeminded individuals out there and if there's enough interest for one particular game maybe a actual Boosting Club Coordinator will create some offical sessions for it. ;)

I can only include 15 options max in the poll so i just included the games that i think would benefit the most from boosting with the AHP community (as well as 1 game i would like to boost myself :P ) so i pretty much left out the games that can be boosted 1 on 1 or games that require not to many people, so aside from the poll feel free to leave any additional games you would like to boost and/or comments in the thread itself as well. :)

Age of Empires Online - I can help with the ''GG Noob'' achievement (win a PvP match), also doing the ''Defense of Crete Booster Pack/DLC'' if you need a co-op partner for that.
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet - Haven't started this yet, but would be happy to play this with you guys/girls.
Iron Brigade - Same as Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet.
Stormrise - Interested in buying this if somebody out there needs a boosting partner for this.
Shadowrun - This is high up my list of wanting to buy, but hesitant because some of the achievements requiring 12-16 players.
Battlestations: Pacific - Though it's in the poll as well, would just like to add that i'm quite interested in boosting this seeing it takes a lot less time then Battlestations: Midway, the DLC is reasonable cheap even at full price (think around $6-7) and so far i know you can do everything with just 1 boosting partner.
FOX must be purged.
Medals: 13
One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster C (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

gameaddict
Veteran

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 am
Cash on hand: 61786
Bank: 120,229.00
Togo

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby xylofreak » Wed May 15, 2013 2:44 am

I am pretty sure the most you need in shadowrun is 10 people for one or two achievements the rest you just need 8 for it to actually count as a ranked match
Medals: 23
Seasoned Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Community Meetup (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) That Deserves a Chili Dog (1) Old School (1) The Booster Seat (1) Viral Games 2.0 (1) Love To Swipe (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
127 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

xylofreak
Graduate

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 194
Joined: Tue Feb 26, 2013 2:54 pm
Cash on hand: 2795
Bank: 224,961.00
United States of America

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby kipjib » Wed May 15, 2013 6:42 am

I would love to do:

Age of Empires Online
Dawn of War II
Dirt 2
Medals: 8
One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Turd Burglar (1) Booster XX (1) Boosting Medley (1) One For the Spartans (1) Participation Puppy (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
25 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
33 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

kipjib
Novice

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm
Cash on hand: 18840
Bank: 0.00
Location: Brisbane
Australia

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby KINGvJAMES » Fri May 17, 2013 7:45 pm

Amazon has Blacklight for $1.29 so I would be interested in that if we can get a group of people together. I would like to play shadowrun as well, haven't played that since I first played xbox.
Medals: 11
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Booster XXX (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
42 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

KINGvJAMES
Junior

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:09 pm
Cash on hand: 9918
Bank: 37,276.00
Location: Long Island, NY
United States of America

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby gameaddict » Sat May 18, 2013 4:13 am

KINGvJAMES wrote:Amazon has Blacklight for $1.29 so I would be interested in that if we can get a group of people together. I would like to play shadowrun as well, haven't played that since I first played xbox.


Blacklight: Tango Down i've experience with hosting sessions for that myself, only problem at the time was that i could only find the minimum of 4 people and one of the 4 had a somewhat crappy laptop who kept disconnecting wich made going for Hack the Gibson achievement more trouble then it was worth, but if there's enough interest for it here on AHP (wich looking at the poll there is) i'm happy to start hosting sessions for this again, unless a Boosting Coordinator would like to set up a official Boosting Club session for it (i think Mattism is the only Boosting Coordinator who plays GFWL games quite frequently, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong ;) ).

PS: I would launch several instances of the game to fill up slots in these GFWL sessions (somewhat similar to boosting with several Xbox 360's) seeing my PC is powerful enough to run several instances of the same game, but i never really got this to work. With different games i would be able launch multiple instances of the same game on different occasions, but it always went wrong trying to get the different accounts/gamertags into the same match/lobby together wich never worked for me, so if somebody has more knowledge on how this works feel free to post in here as well, seeing i'm not gonna buy multiple PC's/laptops just for boosting haha. :P
FOX must be purged.
Medals: 13
One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster C (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

gameaddict
Veteran

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 am
Cash on hand: 61786
Bank: 120,229.00
Togo

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby KINGvJAMES » Sat May 18, 2013 5:08 pm

gameaddict wrote:
KINGvJAMES wrote:Amazon has Blacklight for $1.29 so I would be interested in that if we can get a group of people together. I would like to play shadowrun as well, haven't played that since I first played xbox.


Blacklight: Tango Down i've experience with hosting sessions for that myself, only problem at the time was that i could only find the minimum of 4 people and one of the 4 had a somewhat crappy laptop who kept disconnecting wich made going for Hack the Gibson achievement more trouble then it was worth, but if there's enough interest for it here on AHP (wich looking at the poll there is) i'm happy to start hosting sessions for this again, unless a Boosting Coordinator would like to set up a official Boosting Club session for it (i think Mattism is the only Boosting Coordinator who plays GFWL games quite frequently, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong ;) ).

PS: I would launch several instances of the game to fill up slots in these GFWL sessions (somewhat similar to boosting with several Xbox 360's) seeing my PC is powerful enough to run several instances of the same game, but i never really got this to work. With different games i would be able launch multiple instances of the same game on different occasions, but it always went wrong trying to get the different accounts/gamertags into the same match/lobby together wich never worked for me, so if somebody has more knowledge on how this works feel free to post in here as well, seeing i'm not gonna buy multiple PC's/laptops just for boosting haha. :P

I think it depends on the game. I know I boosted Gears of War by myself running six copies on my PC. I would definitely buy and play it if there is some serious interest. It's only a dollar lol Otherwise I'll leave it, since it is an online only game.
Medals: 11
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Booster XXX (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
42 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

KINGvJAMES
Junior

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:09 pm
Cash on hand: 9918
Bank: 37,276.00
Location: Long Island, NY
United States of America

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby gameaddict » Sun May 19, 2013 5:51 am

KINGvJAMES wrote:
gameaddict wrote:
KINGvJAMES wrote:Amazon has Blacklight for $1.29 so I would be interested in that if we can get a group of people together. I would like to play shadowrun as well, haven't played that since I first played xbox.


Blacklight: Tango Down i've experience with hosting sessions for that myself, only problem at the time was that i could only find the minimum of 4 people and one of the 4 had a somewhat crappy laptop who kept disconnecting wich made going for Hack the Gibson achievement more trouble then it was worth, but if there's enough interest for it here on AHP (wich looking at the poll there is) i'm happy to start hosting sessions for this again, unless a Boosting Coordinator would like to set up a official Boosting Club session for it (i think Mattism is the only Boosting Coordinator who plays GFWL games quite frequently, feel free to correct me if i'm wrong ;) ).

PS: I would launch several instances of the game to fill up slots in these GFWL sessions (somewhat similar to boosting with several Xbox 360's) seeing my PC is powerful enough to run several instances of the same game, but i never really got this to work. With different games i would be able launch multiple instances of the same game on different occasions, but it always went wrong trying to get the different accounts/gamertags into the same match/lobby together wich never worked for me, so if somebody has more knowledge on how this works feel free to post in here as well, seeing i'm not gonna buy multiple PC's/laptops just for boosting haha. :P

I think it depends on the game. I know I boosted Gears of War by myself running six copies on my PC. I would definitely buy and play it if there is some serious interest. It's only a dollar lol Otherwise I'll leave it, since it is an online only game.


May i ask how you went about it to launch several copies, because the only ''solution'' i've pretty much only heard so far is ''get more laptops/pc's herpa derpa'' instead of a reasonable fool proof way to have several copies/instances of a GFWL game running on the same PC, funny thing is it's just with GFWL games i'm having issues with in the past i've been able to launch several copies of non GFWL games without any connection issues whatsoever.
FOX must be purged.
Medals: 13
One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster C (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

gameaddict
Veteran

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 am
Cash on hand: 61786
Bank: 120,229.00
Togo

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby GH05T SN1P3R 92 » Sun May 19, 2013 2:37 pm

Voted and report back to me when the vote/poll finishes and I'll set some sessions up.
Medals: 15
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Broadcaster (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) One For the Spartans (1) The Veteran (1) Colonel (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
8 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
32 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
2 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
GH05T SN1P3R 92
Veteran

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 298
Joined: Wed Aug 01, 2012 5:38 pm
Cash on hand: 13028
Bank: 151,874.00

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby KINGvJAMES » Sun May 19, 2013 9:44 pm

gameaddict wrote:
May i ask how you went about it to launch several copies, because the only ''solution'' i've pretty much only heard so far is ''get more laptops/pc's herpa derpa'' instead of a reasonable fool proof way to have several copies/instances of a GFWL game running on the same PC, funny thing is it's just with GFWL games i'm having issues with in the past i've been able to launch several copies of non GFWL games without any connection issues whatsoever.


I think it depends on which "version" of the game you have, either from disk or download. I personally have the disk copy. Did you still need help in the game?
Medals: 11
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Booster XXX (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
42 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

KINGvJAMES
Junior

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 40
Joined: Sat May 04, 2013 11:09 pm
Cash on hand: 9918
Bank: 37,276.00
Location: Long Island, NY
United States of America

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby livingt0n » Fri May 24, 2013 3:51 pm

We need some more going on with this. I own many GFWL games, many of them have only 1 achievement unlocked, but I would love to have mulitplayer done in these so I don't have to worry about cheevos later on in life.
Medals: 13
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Made Man (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
18 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

livingt0n
Novice

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 108
Joined: Mon Aug 06, 2012 1:00 am
Cash on hand: 0
Bank: 143,547.00
Canada

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby gameaddict » Fri May 24, 2013 5:53 pm

KINGvJAMES wrote:
gameaddict wrote:
May i ask how you went about it to launch several copies, because the only ''solution'' i've pretty much only heard so far is ''get more laptops/pc's herpa derpa'' instead of a reasonable fool proof way to have several copies/instances of a GFWL game running on the same PC, funny thing is it's just with GFWL games i'm having issues with in the past i've been able to launch several copies of non GFWL games without any connection issues whatsoever.


I think it depends on which "version" of the game you have, either from disk or download. I personally have the disk copy. Did you still need help in the game?


Don't necessarily need help with one specific game, i just have trouble launching several instances of a GFWL game and then getting the different accounts together in a match/lobby.

livingt0n wrote:We need some more going on with this. I own many GFWL games, many of them have only 1 achievement unlocked, but I would love to have mulitplayer done in these so I don't have to worry about cheevos later on in life.


If none of the Boosting Coordinators want to boost these GFWL games, are to busy with other games or they don't have the required hardware then i'm more then willing to host some of these sessions if nobody else minds seeing you wont get dog bones then and no progress towards your Boosting Club medal.
FOX must be purged.
Medals: 13
One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster C (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

gameaddict
Veteran

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 am
Cash on hand: 61786
Bank: 120,229.00
Togo

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Sat May 25, 2013 4:23 am

I'm pondering applying to be a boosting coordinator at the moment, and some of these games (notably Red Faction: Guerrilla) would be on my list to boost. I'll be boosting Section 8: Prejudice and Resident Evil: Op. Raccoon City.

I've already completed the main MP achievements in Dead Rising 2 (PC) but I'm willing to help with that if we're in a compatible region (matchmaking on Xbox 360 was region locked, so I'd guess that PC is the same - I boosted with some local buddies). DR2: Off The Record only requires one other person so wouldn't be particularly suitable for a boosting session. I'd also like a partner for Battle vs Chess (PC) if anyone has it.

As for the other PC games ... if it's cheap and the MP is fairly easy, I'm generally open to buying the game.
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
42 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Status: I was 22tma!
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm
Cash on hand: 75160
Bank: 235,819.00
Australia

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby gameaddict » Sat May 25, 2013 3:23 pm

22tma wrote:I'm pondering applying to be a boosting coordinator at the moment, and some of these games (notably Red Faction: Guerrilla) would be on my list to boost. I'll be boosting Section 8: Prejudice and Resident Evil: Op. Raccoon City.

I've already completed the main MP achievements in Dead Rising 2 (PC) but I'm willing to help with that if we're in a compatible region (matchmaking on Xbox 360 was region locked, so I'd guess that PC is the same - I boosted with some local buddies). DR2: Off The Record only requires one other person so wouldn't be particularly suitable for a boosting session. I'd also like a partner for Battle vs Chess (PC) if anyone has it.

As for the other PC games ... if it's cheap and the MP is fairly easy, I'm generally open to buying the game.


I wouldn't mind hosting some of these sessions as well, but like i said before no dog bones and progress towards the boosting medal though seeing it wont be official Boosting Club sessions, Blacklight: Tango Down would be a good start for me seeing i already have some past experience with it and i know how to efficiently get the achievements.

If it's really cheap on Steam again during their Spring/Summer sales as it was once in the past i might just buy some extra copies to give away on here.
FOX must be purged.
Medals: 13
One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster C (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

gameaddict
Veteran

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 am
Cash on hand: 61786
Bank: 120,229.00
Togo

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby Facial La Fleur » Thu May 30, 2013 2:59 pm

Glad to GFWL is getting some attention. Here is my collection.

Age of Empires Online
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman: Arkham City
BioShock 2
Blacklight: Tango Down
Bulletstorm
Fable III
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fuel
Gears of War
GTA IV
Halo 2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Microsoft Flight
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Stormrise
Tinker
Toy Soldiers
Universe At War: Earth Assault
Viva Pinata
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising
Image
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
11 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
68 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
392 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Status: Defiance!
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 am
Cash on hand: 35629
Bank: 346,607.00
United States of America

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby gameaddict » Thu May 30, 2013 4:03 pm

Facial La Fleur wrote:Glad to GFWL is getting some attention. Here is my collection.

Age of Empires Online
Ace Combat: Assault Horizon
Batman: Arkham Asylum
Batman: Arkham Asylum GOTY
Batman: Arkham City
BioShock 2
Blacklight: Tango Down
Bulletstorm
Fable III
Fallout 3 GOTY
Fuel
Gears of War
GTA IV
Halo 2
Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet
Iron Brigade
Microsoft Flight
Red Faction: Guerrilla
Resident Evil 5
Stormrise
Tinker
Toy Soldiers
Universe At War: Earth Assault
Viva Pinata
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II - Chaos Rising


I'd be happy to boost Universe At War: Earth Assault with you, still need 2-3 misc achievements for that and the play for 75 hours in multiplayer achievement.

Stormrise as well, though i would need to find a copy for a reasonable price first. :P

Currently i'm doing the kills and XP for Red Faction: Guerrilla with a group on TA at the moment, but still need the 250 matches played/wins wich is also at the same time the most annoying achievement in the game and i would be willing to help fill a slot for the other achievements if a Boosting Club session gets set up for it.

GTA 4 is high up on my list to boost, most notably the ''win all the team based modes (as both sides)'' seeing the rest you can pretty much all do with 2-4 people.

I would like to boost Insanely Twisted Shadow Planet as well, but maybe Obb Shank is gonna host a session for that after we finish Iron Brigade, as long as he has the game that is. :P

Gears of War i'm interested in especially seeing ''seriously'' is easier to achieve on the PC thanks to the idle method, but would need to pick it up first.

I would like to finish the base game of Bulletstorm, i would like to finish it with DLC included as well, but i can't really justify it to myself buying 2 map packs for a game that's dead online at 10 euros per map pack.

For Blacklight: Tango Down, read my above posts, but in short i would be willing to host sessions for this seeing i already have some past experience with this and i know how to efficiently get the achievements.

Bioshock 2 i'm interested in as well, but i have to wonder if we can get enough people for that seeing it's already a pain to boost on the Xbox 360.

Ace Combat: Assault Horizon i'll pick up during the Steam Spring/Summer sales as long as it will be around $7.50.

I can help you with the ''GG noob'' achievement in Age of Empires Online if you want.

Is there anything co-op related to do in Fable 3 seeing i just picked this up for the PC a week or so ago.
FOX must be purged.
Medals: 13
One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 100 Posts (1) Booster C (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Top 10 (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

gameaddict
Veteran

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 265
Joined: Wed Mar 27, 2013 3:31 am
Cash on hand: 61786
Bank: 120,229.00
Togo

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby Facial La Fleur » Thu May 30, 2013 5:45 pm

I already have all the achievements in Age of Empires Online, but can help other people with some tougher missions.
Image
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
11 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
68 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
392 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Status: Defiance!
 
Posts: 3130
Joined: Sat Dec 08, 2012 8:03 am
Cash on hand: 35629
Bank: 346,607.00
United States of America

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby kipjib » Thu Jun 06, 2013 7:14 am

Facial La Fleur wrote:I already have all the achievements in Age of Empires Online, but can help other people with some tougher missions.

I would love some assistance with the co-op and PVP achievements some time :)
Medals: 8
One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Turd Burglar (1) Booster XX (1) Boosting Medley (1) One For the Spartans (1) Participation Puppy (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
25 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
33 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

kipjib
Novice

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 123
Joined: Sat Apr 27, 2013 7:13 pm
Cash on hand: 18840
Bank: 0.00
Location: Brisbane
Australia

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby Quantum Binman » Wed Jun 12, 2013 2:56 am

I'm interested in boosting Ace Combat. (Have 2 friends ready to go with it as well)

Also, I have 2 copies of "Dawn Of War 2" and maxed out characters so can help with that if needed (already at 2000/2000 GS)

Someone mentioned Shadowrun... I have PC version and can get 2 xbox copies via Games on Demand. Have 2 friends who can double-box as well. Let me know if interested!

*Edit* forgot to say I have Bioshock 2, Section 8 prejudice, and Resident Evil ORC as well... All unstarted.
Medals: 2
Haughty Hound (1) Top 10 (1)
Quantum Binman
Puppy

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 am
Cash on hand: 4982

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:02 am

Quantum Binman wrote:Also, I have 2 copies of "Dawn Of War 2" and maxed out characters so can help with that if needed (already at 2000/2000 GS)


Funnily enough I picked up two boxed copies of this for $5 each recently, but I think Shinobi has booked me for the co-op. :)
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
42 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
Status: I was 22tma!
 
Posts: 2231
Joined: Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:17 pm
Cash on hand: 75160
Bank: 235,819.00
Australia

Re: GFWL games you'd be interested in boosting.

Postby Quantum Binman » Wed Jun 12, 2013 3:03 am

zzUrbanSpaceman wrote:
Quantum Binman wrote:Also, I have 2 copies of "Dawn Of War 2" and maxed out characters so can help with that if needed (already at 2000/2000 GS)


Funnily enough I picked up two boxed copies of this for $5 each recently, but I think Shinobi has booked me for the co-op. :)



Let me know when you go for 6 player online stuff and I'll help.

You'll also need 3 players for the arena mode (last stand?). My level 20 chaos sorceror will make that a breeze ;-)
Medals: 2
Haughty Hound (1) Top 10 (1)
Quantum Binman
Puppy

 
5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Fri May 24, 2013 2:26 am
Cash on hand: 4982

Next

Return to GFWL

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron