Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - neverwinter

neverwinter

neverwinter

Postby Ms Dudette » Fri May 22, 2015 6:54 am

omg.....kicked from cragmire dungeon by worse player on team. which happen to be a random that joined my friend and I. seriously....we were at the boss and I thinkk he went down on purpose.....seemed that way since he went down so very fast! I stepped out of activation circle to post for helpers to join.....KICK.

I thought my friend was leader. can anyone kick anyone? idk.....very very funny. he not gonna do it on his own for sure.

ty for letting me rant
have fun
Medals: 3
Haughty Hound (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1)
Ms Dudette
Graduate

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Cash on hand: 18448

Re: neverwinter

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri May 22, 2015 11:36 am

that sucks. I think this will be another good game for a boosting session. your friend is welcome to participate in sessions if the time is suitable.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 162847
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Return to Trash Talk