Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Killer Instinct Killer Rank Status Boost - North America

Killer Instinct Killer Rank Status Boost - North America

New Time and/or Date for sessions. Eastern DST. Starting May 13,2016. Poll is 1 month long.

Poll ended at Thu Apr 21, 2016 12:08 pm

Saturdays 6-8 pm
17%
Saturdays 7-10 pm
17%
Sundays 8-11 am
No votes
Sundays 10-Noon
17%
Mondays 7-10 pm
17%
Tuesday 7-10 pm
17%
Thursday 7-10 pm
17%
Fridays 9 pm -midnight
No votes

Total votes : 6

Killer Instinct Killer Rank Status Boost - North America

Postby acaraba2 » Sat Feb 13, 2016 2:31 pm

It seems Saturday and Sundays, you can easily match up the same people in back to back matches. And the opponents are also a hell a lot easier at this time. I was wondering if there was 8 people interested to try and boost are way up. I started to see a trend with this over the past month and on Saturdays I found myself running into the same people 4 or 5 times each in about 30 matches.

The session would have to be on Saturday ( and Sunday) between the time of Noon and 4 pm eastern.

How this will work is

We will work to rank everyone 1st up to the same tier. Everyone will need to do there qualifying matches 1st.
We will start with getting all the bronzes to Silver. Then the people who silver to begin with 1st to gold.

Anyways if your interest let me know. Sorry about the North America only, the game does not like to pair players to often from other regions.
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 57581
Bank: 2,052,334.00
United States of America

Re: Killer Instinct Killer Rank Status Boost - North America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat Feb 13, 2016 4:52 pm

I'm very game to do this in Saturdays. Sundays I'll likely be over at my girlfriend's place, so I can't commit to that day.
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 58859
Bank: 481,355.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby JelliedBigfoot » Sat Feb 13, 2016 5:12 pm

I'm game for next saturday!
Medals: 16
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 600 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Captain Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Participation Puppy (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
4 pcs.
90 pcs.
50 pcs.
54 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JelliedBigfoot
Top Dawg

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Cash on hand: 59994
Bank: 123,294.00
United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Sun Feb 14, 2016 2:42 am

Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 4:25 pm

So we had are 1st session today. looks like boosting it isn't going to be so bad.

Manage to get decent progress for 5 people in the session. Which was alot better than I expected.

Next week Primary Focus will be to get Hyrule and Jellied to Gold Rank. If anyone from here decides to join in, we will try to get you even with us, but it will be difficult if your not at high bronze (about 700 pts) or silver. The game matchmaking is pretty good at matching people up base on the record over last 10 matches. When you have a good winning streak it matches you with people rank at the same level or higher and vice versa, if you have a long losing streak it starts to pair you with people at the bottom or qualifers 1st.

Hopefully it runs just as well next week and we will have at least 2 of us at Killer Rank.

Notes to myself about the session.

Acaraba2 - since I was alot closer than I even realize at the start of session only 200 from gold rank- they knock that out for me

Jelliedbigfoot - got the wrong end of this first session (started silver and stay silver)

Hyrule - started less then with 100/1000 on bronze got him to about 150/1000 silver.

Others in the session

snuffdaddy01 - started with about 150/1000 on Bronze got him all the way to Gold. (Happen to get really lucky and kept getting match up with me)

Sharp Mistress - late joiner about an 1 hour into session. Started around 290/1000 Silver. Got Her to Gold before calling it quits for the session.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby SiKeADeLiC » Sat Feb 20, 2016 6:42 pm

i would like to join :mrgreen:
BoostingTimes
Monday-Friday after 7pm PST
ImageImage
Medals: 5
One Of Us (1) Haughty Hound (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Bronze Viral Gamer (1) Booster XX (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

SiKeADeLiC
Debutant

Cash on hand: 14644
United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat Feb 20, 2016 7:58 pm

Sessions are up on TA (just click the links a few posts back) ;)

Let's knock out a few more games.
Image Image
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Wed Mar 23, 2016 2:14 pm

Damn you Iron Galaxy! The Ranks will be completely reset on April 1st. I mean COMPLETELY and this isn't an April Fool's Day Joke. According to this recent Twitch live stream (From yesterday; go to about the 1:23:00 mark) https://www.twitch.tv/killerinstinct/v/56025470 EVERYBODY WILL BE RESET BACK TO QUALIFIER. :evil: :o :evil:
Image Image
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:05 pm

Yeah just watch it also another thing is they are adding best of 3 format to gold after April 1. This is going to be a lot longer now.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 12:03 pm

Its been pointed out from twitch Stream. That everyone is going to be reset to Qualifer on April 1, 2016.

Twitch Stream (Archive Link) - Skip to around 1:23:00 mark to here the news.
https://www.twitch.tv/killerinstinct/v/56025470

Also they are changing the Gold tier to follow in the footsteps of Killer Tier.
Matches will now be best of 3. Meaning you will have to win 2 of 3 to get any points.
Also Promotion Matches will no longer pair you up with someone that is below your rank.
It will only match you up with people at or above you.

This is Bad news for most who are joining or has been in these sessions.

With this news I will probably extend Sessions till the end of July, but the date and/or time needs to be changed.

I will not be able to do Noon Eastern Daylight Savings time on Saturdays on a regular bases anymore. I originally choose this time because match making seem best for us.

Anyways we were thrown behind since we had 3 Saturdays where 1 person or another couldn't make it, which contributed to the overall slow progress.

After May 7th, I am going with the agree upon time from the people who post in the below link.
viewtopic.php?f=13&t=4576

Sorry, this was rather unexpected, but it was possible they constantly working on ways to improve the overall experience and unfortunately for us achievement hunters this is tough, though honestly I can't think of any Arcade Style Fighting Game that doesn't involve skill to complete.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:41 pm

I voted for Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. If we do end up with those days, please keep in mind that while they are what work best for me out of what was offered, I may run a little late for the sessions because I get off of work 30 minutes prior to those start times.
Image Image
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Thu Mar 24, 2016 1:50 pm

HyruleBalverine wrote:I voted for Monday, Tuesday, and Thursday evenings. If we do end up with those days, please keep in mind that while they are what work best for me out of what was offered, I may run a little late for the sessions because I get off of work 30 minutes prior to those start times.

Yeah that start time isn't very accurate. I will probably set them up around 7:30 or 8 pm start times. I just don't want to go to late, that's the most important thing.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Return to Boosting Club