Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - acaraba2 next boosting club game new night new time

acaraba2 next boosting club game new night new time

acaraba2 next boosting club game new night new time

Postby acaraba2 » Thu Sep 10, 2015 9:58 am

After basically grinding out 2 longer games , I ended up taking a break from boosting. I need to get myself back into it as lately I have very little motivation to start or even play games that are not on the computer.

So any ways my new time will be Wednesday nights at 8 pm est., starting October 7. May start a week or 2 sooner depending on the amount of interest I see quickly.

So I need suggestions for the next game, since my previous plans are scratch since most of my responses was for 10 pm or later.

If you interested in this time slot, Please suggest your top 3 to 5 games you would like to boost.

Keep in Mind the following games I am done boosting:

Assassin Creed IV: Black Flag (X1)
Gears of War
Happy Wars (360 or X1)
Titanfall

Edited

Suggested Games so far:

Borderlands 2
Diablo ROS
PvZ Garden Warfare (X1)
Torn Evolution (360)
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 51531
Bank: 2,002,278.00
United States of America

Re: acaraba2 next boosting club game new night new time

Postby HyruleBalverine » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:11 pm

Games on the computer? How about doing the multiplayer for Tron: Evolution for the PC, the 360, or even both versions?
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 48163
Bank: 469,616.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby Ms Dudette » Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:17 pm

night and time works for me

COD AW+ all dlc
diablo3 ROS
plants vs zombies garden warfare
borderlands 2

ty for your consideration
have fun
Medals: 3
Haughty Hound (1) Booster X (1) Boosting Medley (1)
Ms Dudette
Graduate

2 years of membership2 years of membership

Cash on hand: 18448

Postby acaraba2 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 7:50 pm

HyruleBalverine wrote:Games on the computer? How about doing the multiplayer for Tron: Evolution for the PC, the 360, or even both versions?

I don't own the pc version of this game and I could do the multiplayer for the 360 version, its rather quick and would probably take just one or two session to knock them out depending on how many people are interested.

Also, the new time I chosen my sessions for will probably not work out for you , if I remember correctly.
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Fri Sep 11, 2015 8:02 pm

Ms Dudette wrote:night and time works for me

COD AW+ all dlc
diablo3 ROS
plants vs zombies garden warfare
borderlands 2

ty for your consideration

I don't own COD:AW and also unfortunately not a fan of the franchise.

The other 3 games I do owned.

Though PvZ Garden Warfare isn't to much of boostable game but is really fun to play coop. I have been interested in getting to work on this one.

Diablo 3 ROS , I have completed myself but this game I have no problem at all helping out with because its one of my favorite game series of all time, really wish they would make them more often rather than wait nearly 10 years for the next.

Borderlands 2 not sure if which version of the game you looking to work on or both. Another coop game which I have made no real progress on the X1 version but do have the 360 complete. I can pretty much run through either of them.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:24 pm

As long as I'm not working overtime, 5 PM PST should be ok. But perhaps you and I can just arrange a separate time for the Tron multiplayer. LOL
Image Image
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby Mattism » Mon Sep 14, 2015 1:49 pm

HyruleBalverine wrote:As long as I'm not working overtime, 5 PM PST should be ok. But perhaps you and I can just arrange a separate time for the Tron multiplayer. LOL

I can do the tron pc MP with you. It is the last thing I need to do in the game and it really should not take more than an hour.
Medals: 45
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Majority Shareholder (1) C.E.O. (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Benefactor (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Let's Finish This!! (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) Violence in Silence (1) A Real Hero (1) Top 10 (1) A True Jedi (1)
Rarefied (1) Consigliere (1) AHPM Thirds Place (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
307 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
2 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
340 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Mattism

Boosting Coordinator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 624968
Bank: 478,904.00
United States of America

Postby JelliedBigfoot » Mon Sep 14, 2015 11:31 pm

I'm available for the new time, the games I'd like to boost are:

Assassin’s Creed 3
Battlefield 3
Halo: Reach
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Thanks, glad to see you back!
Medals: 16
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 600 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Captain Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Participation Puppy (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
4 pcs.
90 pcs.
50 pcs.
54 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JelliedBigfoot
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 57244
Bank: 120,288.00
United States of America

Postby JerithGeros » Mon Sep 21, 2015 1:45 pm

I wouldn't be able to make the start of those sessions, given that I don't get home until about 5:30-6 PM PST... but I could totally drop in when I get home.... depending on the game. I don't really have a preference on any games to boost, tho.
Medals: 51
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) BSAA Professional (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1)
I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) May The Forza Be With You (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Made Man (1) A Real Hero (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Bethesdaholic (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Windows 8 Collar (1) Simulation Collar (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
27 pcs.
119 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
227 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JerithGeros
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 512291
United States of America

Postby JelliedBigfoot » Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:02 am

JelliedBigfoot wrote:I'm available for the new time, the games I'd like to boost are:

Assassin’s Creed 3
Battlefield 3
Halo: Reach
Medal of Honor
Medal of Honor: Warfighter

Thanks, glad to see you back!

I would also be interested in Diablo 3 RoS
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 600 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Captain Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Participation Puppy (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
4 pcs.
90 pcs.
50 pcs.
54 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JelliedBigfoot
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Redbaron671 » Wed Oct 14, 2015 1:52 pm

New night works for me.

Assasians Creed 3
Black Flag (x1)

Still gotta go back and finish up experience on Red Faction.
Medals: 1
Booster V (1)
Redbaron671
Minor Puppy

Cash on hand: 2715

Postby acaraba2 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 3:43 pm

As I didn't get many responses and the games that were suggested are more co-op playing, more than a boosting club game.

I was going to do Assassin Creed 3 Multiplayer, that requires some DLC content to complete, so as soon as they put that on sale, I will pick that up and start it since I saw 2 requests for it.

I going to start up my next long grind and that will be Gears of War 3. I am going to start them up next week.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby Ms Dudette » Tue Oct 20, 2015 4:01 pm

I am in for gears 3. and diablo ros on xb1
I keep looking for sessions in a lot of games. so, dependingbon what, when, etc
have fun
Ms Dudette
Graduate

Postby HyruleBalverine » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:36 pm

I may join you for a few of these in Gears 3, depending on what you boost for. I certainly need to work on Seriously 3.0 medals and a couple of other things.
Image Image
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Ms Dudette » Tue Oct 20, 2015 6:41 pm

seriously 3.0 weapon boosting is all I can find on TA. a sesssion will pop up now and again. I am reserve for a ssession that was set up with spots available for certain people...so probably wont get in. good luck in your search.

more essions thru AH is what I am looking forward to. yay. tyvm for session creators.
have fun
Ms Dudette
Graduate

Postby JelliedBigfoot » Tue Oct 20, 2015 7:43 pm

I'm in for Gears 3 as well!
Virtual Shelf:
4 pcs.
90 pcs.
50 pcs.
54 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JelliedBigfoot
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Tue Oct 20, 2015 8:22 pm

The 1st session will be Wednesday 10/28 at 8 pm eastern. I will put the session probably by tomorrow night. I just need to make a plan on what order to work on things. I will work through everything on the list.

I want to start with the base game achievements, then the DLC's one by one. Then finally will begin the grind on seriously 3.0. Also might do a couple of Co-op run-throughs for those interested.

I will post the session when I have it up in the normal spot.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby JerithGeros » Wed Oct 21, 2015 9:28 am

I'm down for Gears 3... but I really only have the Seriously 3.0 grind left... I'll have to load up the game at some point to see what medals I have left... but it sounds like I'll have some time until you get there.
Medals: 51
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) Amazonian (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 1000 posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Booster C (1) Okay, Maybe One More... (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) The Veteran (1) BSAA Professional (1) Gat's Protige (1) Brick Breaker (1)
I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) May The Forza Be With You (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Violence in Silence (1) Made Man (1) A Real Hero (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Bethesdaholic (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Windows 8 Collar (1) Simulation Collar (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
27 pcs.
119 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
227 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

JerithGeros
Top Dawg

Cash on hand: 512291
United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:03 pm

Ms Dudette and JelliedBigfoot

I want to make sure that Wednesday 8 pm eastern, works for you the next couple of weeks. I would to start with the Campaign Play through 1st. I will also send a message on TA to verify with each of you and then put up the session.
If not that's ok, will look at other stuff to start with.
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby Ms Dudette » Wed Oct 21, 2015 12:12 pm

works for me
have fun
Ms Dudette
Graduate

Next

Return to Boosting Club