Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - acaraba2 next boosting club game new night new time

acaraba2 next boosting club game new night new time

Re: acaraba2 next boosting club game new night new time

Postby HyruleBalverine » Wed Oct 21, 2015 7:04 pm

If you end up doing the insane play through all I need out of that is the least battle. I did several sessions for it several times and every time the sessions fell through once we got to that point.
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 48163
Bank: 469,616.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby kbeau73 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 12:57 pm

Thanks for directing me to this post. I must've missed it there somewhere. I see you are going to be working on GoW 3 and while I'd like to join, I've got a group I'll be working on it with every other Friday night.

Here are some of the games I'd be interested in boosting...

Assassin's Creed Brotherhood, Revelations, III and Black Flag (which I know you are already done with)
Army of Two: 40th Day (need the Extraction stuff and winning on every map I think
Battlefield Bad Company 1 & 2
Gotham City Imposters
Halo (any of them except for 5)
Left 4 Dead 1 & 2
PvZ Garden Warfare (X1)
Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City
Singularity
The Club
Ghost Recon Future Soldier
Tomb Raider
Turok
Wolfenstein

I'm sure there are others but I'm drawing a blank right now.
http://casualgaming.forumotion.com
Medals: 14
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 300 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Brick Breaker (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
5 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
31 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

kbeau73

Viral Games Manager

Cash on hand: 4081
Bank: 184,428.00
United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 1:33 pm

I like to run through the halo series on Monday Nights, but 1st want to complete Combat evolved 1st. That one is 2 player co-op. I looking to have one night set aside week to get through the halo series.

Originally was going to do it with DavidMcc but are connection was so horrible that legendary play through would be impossible. If you like to start that up on Mondays and get that one knock out 1st , that's be awesome.

The stable group idea weekly , would make the games a group decision, I personally don't have a preference of what game to start but there are certain I just won't touch.
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 51531
Bank: 2,002,278.00
United States of America

Postby kbeau73 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 2:44 pm

acaraba2 wrote:I like to run through the halo series on Monday Nights, but 1st want to complete Combat evolved 1st. That one is 2 player co-op. I looking to have one night set aside week to get through the halo series.

Originally was going to do it with DavidMcc but are connection was so horrible that legendary play through would be impossible. If you like to start that up on Mondays and get that one knock out 1st , that's be awesome.

The stable group idea weekly , would make the games a group decision, I personally don't have a preference of what game to start but there are certain I just won't touch.

I just got Halo CE a couple of weeks back but have yet to play it. I'd definitely be interested but I've got GoW 2 on Monday nights. I normally start at 9pm so if you can't find anyone else, I'd be up for doing it for an hour prior to my GoW 2 sessions. Of course we'd have to see what our connection is like. :)

Also, I've got a couple of friends that have talked about doing Halo in the past so it's possible that if we need more people I'm sure they'd join in.
http://casualgaming.forumotion.com
Medals: 14
New Hound on the Block (1) Greyhound (1) One Of Us (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Haughty Hound (1) 300 Posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Donor (1) Colonel Viral (1) Silver Viral Gamer (1) Brick Breaker (1) Participation Puppy (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
Virtual Shelf:
21 pcs.
5 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
31 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

kbeau73

Viral Games Manager

Cash on hand: 4081
Bank: 184,428.00
United States of America

Postby acaraba2 » Wed Nov 18, 2015 5:03 pm

kbeau73 wrote:
acaraba2 wrote:I like to run through the halo series on Monday Nights, but 1st want to complete Combat evolved 1st. That one is 2 player co-op. I looking to have one night set aside week to get through the halo series.

I just got Halo CE a couple of weeks back but have yet to play it. I'd definitely be interested but I've got GoW 2 on Monday nights. I normally start at 9pm so if you can't find anyone else, I'd be up for doing it for an hour prior to my GoW 2 sessions. Of course we'd have to see what our connection is like. :)

Also, I've got a couple of friends that have talked about doing Halo in the past so it's possible that if we need more people I'm sure they'd join in.

The other Halo games, yes , Halo CE is 2 player co-op all the way, no online achievements. But when we move on to 3, odst and reach, that will be 4 player co-op and online mp.

Also I can do any week night starting 8pm/9pm est except Wednesday as that is GOW3 night for Boosting Club.
Medals: 50
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Community Meetup (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Halfway There (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Intern Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) Benefactor (1) Captain Viral (1) Gold Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1) Been there, Done that (1) Seriously? (1) Brick Breaker (1) May The Forza Be With You (1)
Eye Of The Tiger (1) Gooooaaaaalllll!!!! (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) First! (1) Deja Vu II (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) All Rounder 3 (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) March Madness (1) Fantasy Football Winner (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
16 pcs.
132 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
395 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

acaraba2

Boosting Coordinator

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 51531
Bank: 2,002,278.00
United States of America

Previous

Return to Boosting Club