Achievement Hounds Podcast • View topic - Officially Unofficial Kinectimals Unleashed Gem Exchange

Officially Unofficial Kinectimals Unleashed Gem Exchange

Officially Unofficial Kinectimals Unleashed Gem Exchange

Postby Facial La Fleur » Wed Aug 26, 2015 1:30 am

As many of you that are friends with me on TA may have noticed from my feed, I recently got a Windows phone and have been going crazy with adding new games to my card. One such game that I had already completed the Windows 8 version of is Kinectimals Unleashed. I never really anticipated getting a Windows phone, so I didn't manage my cloud save in a way that would make my life easy in the event that I did get around to getting a phone. With that said, I need a billion gems!

I figure there MUST be some of you out there in Achievement Hounds Land that have yet to complete or even start the game, so now is possibly our last chance to help each other out. I'm looking for a dozen or so people to send gems to everyone daily and complete the pack challenges at least on a semi regular basis to earn additional gems. I have created a session for the Windows Phone version of the game, but the game can be played on either platform of your choosing thanks to the cloud save.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamings ... nid=540576

I've detailed the steps to get around the daily three gem limit in the session notes so that everyone can send gems to everyone in the session each day. Join the session and then send everyone that is currently in it a friend request. Here's hoping for a painless and somewhat quick accumulation of gems for all of us!
Medals: 55
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
Click the icon to see the image in fullscreen mode  
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 30434
Bank: 314,012.00
United States of America

Re: Officially Unofficial Kinectimals Unleashed Gem Exchange

Postby HyruleBalverine » Wed Aug 26, 2015 8:59 am

I have this but haven't started it yet. I'll sign up and start working on it with you.
Image Image
Medals: 47
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

3 years of membership3 years of membership3 years of membership

Cash on hand: 58859
Bank: 481,355.00
Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:07 pm

I have the Window 8 version started, gave up on it a while ago, but don't mind booting it once a day and giving gems. What's the trick (if any) to sharing the achievements across the WP version? I doubt I'll start it, but if sharing the achievement unlocks is "easy" ... maybe.
Medals: 38
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership4 years of membership

Cash on hand: 73560
Bank: 213,644.00
Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:47 pm

zzUrbanSpaceman wrote:I have the Window 8 version started, gave up on it a while ago, but don't mind booting it once a day and giving gems. What's the trick (if any) to sharing the achievements across the WP version? I doubt I'll start it, but if sharing the achievement unlocks is "easy" ... maybe.

You use your cloud save to unlock achievements on both platforms. The only one to be weary of is level 25. Make sure you save before you unlock that achievement and then download your save on the other platform and earn it once more.
Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Broadcaster (1) Artist (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Best in Show (1) Haughty Hound (1) We Bet You're Smiling (1) 3000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) 6 Month Blogger (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) First Time Caller (1) Inquiry (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Major Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Had A Lil Help From My Friends (1)
Why Can't I Quit This Game? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) The Veteran (1) Brick Breaker (1) A Real Hero (1) Love To Swipe (1) Yes, They're Brass (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) A True Jedi (1) PC Master Race (1) Denied (1) Gun Collector (1) Rarefied (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Free Falling (1) Scarred For Life (1) To Do List Participant (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 9:51 pm

Besides Level 25, do the achievements unlock automatically on the other platform with cloud save, or do you need to do the "save to the cloud just before unlocking an achievement" trick? (Which is a PITA).
Seasoned Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) 1000 posts (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Booster XXX (1) Monotonous Yet Diverse (1) One For the Spartans (1) Long Service Medal (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) Brick Breaker (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Human Polygraph (1) The Booster Seat (1) Top 10 (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1)
Participation Puppy (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:51 pm

For some of them you'll need to do one more activity to make it pop. If you already have all the gold medals on one platform, you just earn one more on the other. Same with purchasing pets and toys, etc.
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Wed Aug 26, 2015 10:57 pm

Ok thanks.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Australia

Postby HyruleBalverine » Fri Aug 28, 2015 11:09 pm

Are there any good guides for the power moves. I'm trying to do one of the challenges but the spinning jump is showing a "?" And I have no idea how to do the nice, so I can't complete the challenge.
Image Image
New Hound on the Block (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Amazonian (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Dog didn't eat your homework! (1) Haughty Hound (1) Resolute (1) Jackpot (1) 2000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Gift of Gab (1) The Year In Review (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Philanthropist (1) Colonel Viral (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster L (1) Are We Done Yet? (1) Seriously? (1) One For the Spartans (1) Requiescat In Pace (1)
Brick Breaker (1) Gem in the Rough (1) Love To Swipe (1) Top 10 (1) For Albion! (1) Deja Vu I (1) All Rounder 1 (1) Denied (1) Nothing Collector (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

Location: Marysville, WA, USA, North America, Sol 3, Sol System, Orion Arm, Gould Belt, Milky Way Galaxy.
United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Sat Aug 29, 2015 1:07 am

HyruleBalverine wrote:Are there any good guides for the power moves. I'm trying to do one of the challenges but the spinning jump is showing a "?" And I have no idea how to do the nice, so I can't complete the challenge.

Go to the Stage area and there will be challenges for learning each trick and then later performing combinations of tricks, much like today's pack challenge. The good news, aside from learning the tricks, is that these also count toward your Going for Gold achievement.
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat Aug 29, 2015 8:09 am

Cool, thanks. I figured that there was a place for that somewhere, I just didn't know where to look. :lol:
Image Image
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Officer Zero » Thu Sep 03, 2015 4:16 pm

Awesome idea, I will start adding everyone and start this up tomorrow!
Medals: 30
Experienced Hound (1) Deerhound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Shareholder (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 400 posts (1) Representative (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Guest Star (1) Community Cast Star (1) Contributor (1) Platinum Viral Gamer (1) Booster CCL (1) Eat, Sleep, Boost, Repeat (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1) Requiescat In Pace (1) I've Covered Wars, You Know (1) Playing in the Sandbox (1) Old School (1) AHP Competition 2nd (1) AHPM Thirds Place (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) 2012 E3 Swagtacular Entrant (1) Participation Hound (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1)
%s XBox Live Avatar

Officer Zero

Boosting Coordinator

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 108205
Bank: 353,713.00
United States of America

Postby ozbundyboy » Fri Sep 04, 2015 12:03 am

I have this game on my lumia 920 that I have misplaced. I haven't started it (by the TA definition of starting a game). I'm thinking of adding it to my computer.
Medals: 48
Seasoned Hound (1) Experienced Hound (1) Afghan Hound (1) Basset Hound (1) One Of Us (1) PayPal Donator (1) Charitable (1) Broadcaster (1) Helping Paw (1) Shareholder (1) Shareholder VIP (1) Major Shareholder (1) Literate (1) Community Spot Light (1) Haughty Hound (1) Jackpot (1) 4000 Posts (1) Photobombed! (1) Long Road Ahead (1) Weekly Blogger (1) Progress?? (1) Representative (1) Street Team (1) To Whom It May Concern (1) Community Cast Star (1) Donor (1) Booster CCL (1) Socialite (1) Can I Get A Witness? (1) Been there, Done that (1)
Brick Breaker (1) For Albion! (1) 10 Xbox One Completions (1) Rarefied (1) AHP Competition 1st (1) AHP Competition 3rd (1) VIP GoW #100 (1) Community Manager (1) Boosting Club Coordinator (1) Scarred For Life (1) Big Barker (1) To Do List 2014. Welcome Back (1) Over The Edge (1) To Do List 2015 Participant (1) Professional Party Crasher (1) A to Z Challenge 2014 (1) A to Z Challenge Complete (1) Treasure Hunter 1.0 (1)
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
155 pcs.
453 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

ozbundyboy

Community Manager

5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership5 years of membership

Cash on hand: 153375
Bank: 0.00
Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Fri Sep 04, 2015 1:08 am

ozbundyboy wrote:I have this game on my lumia 920 that I have misplaced. I haven't started it (by the TA definition of starting a game). I'm thinking of adding it to my computer.

Well there's about 12 or 13 people in the session now, so it would be a good time to get lots of gems.
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby HyruleBalverine » Sat Sep 05, 2015 7:14 am

Those of you already on my friends list will have gems waiting for you as I've been giving them to everyone who shows up on my in game friends list. I know you are on it, Oz; I think Zero is on it, too.
Image Image
Virtual Shelf:
18 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
175 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

HyruleBalverine
Top Dawg

United States of America

Postby Facial La Fleur » Sat Sep 05, 2015 8:08 pm

Yeah, I've been sending gems to Oz as well.
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Postby zzUrbanSpaceman » Sat Sep 05, 2015 9:30 pm

I've just been sending them to everyone, Oz included.
Virtual Shelf:
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
42 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
102 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

zzUrbanSpaceman
Top Dawg

Australia

Postby Facial La Fleur » Sat Oct 31, 2015 11:38 pm

For anyone still looking into completing this game, HyruleBalverine made a couple more sessions that you might want to sign up for.

http://www.trueachievements.com/gamings ... nid=556437
http://www.trueachievements.com/gamings ... nid=556438
Virtual Shelf:
11 pcs.
68 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
392 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
1 pcs.
%s XBox Live Avatar

Facial La Fleur

Boosting Coordinator

United States of America

Return to Boosting Club